Posted: 11 years ago
I started watching this show for ashish, but now its getting boring and every time i sit to watch i fall asleep😕! something is missing..the story is not gripping! the actors are doing full justice to their roles but the story lacks the masala that can hook the audiences and crave for more! this show is very predictable..its so obvious what will happen next..i hope the cvs start working on making the story interesting before its too late!
Edited by mandygill - 11 years ago
nice post agree with u 👍🏼may hud yeh serial ashish ki waja say 

dekh rhi thi😳lakin ab bohut boring ho gaya ha show issliay ab mood

nhn hota ha dekhnay ka🤣serial lagtay hi aisa haal ho jata ha🥱
me too have stopped watching now their is nothing intresting no twists and turns 🥱

damn it yaar... now i know why it has such a low trp
😔

u r rt shana, now i also understand why low trps! i am hooked on to madhubala these days..mind blowing script, execution, and the chemistry between the lead pair is out of this world, even manveer nothing compared to that! i would highly recommend that show if u have not started watching it yet..although ashish is ashish, vivian not better in looks but uski acting ek dum jhakkaass!!!
agreed 
it is totally predictable. nothing new is happening. no drama no nothing just plain old dull
Originally posted by mandygill

u r rt shana, now i also understand why low trps! i am hooked on to madhubala these days..mind blowing script, execution, and the chemistry between the lead pair is out of this world, even manveer nothing compared to that! i would highly recommend that show if u have not started watching it yet..although ashish is ashish, vivian not better in looks but uski acting ek dum jhakkaass!!!

i do watch madhubala mandy but it has got nothing new its just like another ekta kapoor show ...drashti is so so like geet and vivian well yaar i liked him in pkyek but here he nothing new... he suited vampire role and seem to repeat the same angry thing here

i have watched ekta kapoors kasam se on zee tv way back in 2006 ...its story line was just same as madhubala...where the protagonists get into a contract marriage sort of thing...hero hates heroine...but then further falls for her and sides her...while others connive to separate the protagonist...sigh! ...i am used to watching such love hate relationship ...plus drashti and vivian seem to repeat their old acting with no variation yaar...at least in lmyam ashu is doing something different and not repeating himself...good show ends soon and he does some other heart throbbing variation of character

still i do watch madhubala once in a week to see if they are doing something different but till now nothing different then kasamh se has happened

BTW the serial Kasam se was a big hit...it had thinner Ram Kapoor and now Bollywood actress Prachi Desia as main leads...just watch its starting 130 episodes u will thank me for advising such a great serial...what a coincidence it had Vivian Desena too as son of main proganists...but till then serial went boring...if u ever watch do watch from 1 to 130 episodes they are epic

Originally posted by shana0127

i do watch madhubala mandy but it has got nothing new its just like another ekta kapoor show ...drashti is so so like geet and vivian well yaar i liked him in pkyek but here he nothing new... he suited vampire role and seem to repeat the same angry thing here

i have watched ekta kapoors kasam se on zee tv way back in 2006 ...its story line was just same as madhubala...where the protagonists get into a contract marriage sort of thing...hero hates heroine...but then further falls for her and sides her...while others connive to separate the protagonist...sigh! ...i am used to watching such love hate relationship ...plus drashti and vivian seem to repeat their old acting with no variation yaar...at least in lmyam ashu is doing something different and not repeating himself...good show ends soon and he does some other heart throbbing variation of character

still i do watch madhubala once in a week to see if they are doing something different but till now nothing different then kasamh se has happened

BTW the serial Kasam se was a big hit...it had thinner Ram Kapoor and now Bollywood actress Prachi Desia as main leads...just watch its starting 130 episodes u will thank me for advising such a great serial...what a coincidence it had Vivian Desena too as son of main proganists...but till then serial went boring...if u ever watch do watch from 1 to 130 episodes they are epic

i watched kasam se long time ago, it was typical chewing gum show..haven't watched any of DD or VD shows before, therefore cannot tell if they r repeating themselves, i started watching madhubala a month ago and fell in love with the acting and chemistry of the lead pair..its getting more juicy now, will watch till it gets to the chewing gum part and my all time favorite is balh...another show that i would recommend is dhoop kinare, an old pakistani show..must be more than 20 yrs old..watch it on you tube, now that is what we call a classic show with classic cast and story, let me know when u watch it!
no doubt ashu is doing a different role, but his personality is such that he does not fit into typical family shows..he has the sex appeal and aura of a kharoos type romantic hero..haa nahin to😳!
I agree wiv u tooo!😊 It is soo boring these days, no fun no masti no nothing! I dont like the track that is going on at da moment!🤢 Even i bear it for AK otherwise i wud hav had never watched any show on sony anymore!😡 
I agree with u Mandy kasam  se was good when it started but later on became a chewing gum

i have watched Geet of DD and Pyar ki ye ek kahani of VD  on star one so i know their acting style thats why i find it repetitive

my mom watches BALH as she likes Ram kapoor and Shakshi tanwar

AK ki sex appeal well yaar thats what he actully has so different and thats what maked us drool

As for me am watching supernaturals and merline these days ...will watch hindi serials only if i find something new till then i just watch saas bahu and saazish and keep an eye on trailers of mostly all top shows ...and watch it if it interest me or else write my own fictions and watch old seasons of top english shows...as they are really interesting with new concepts 
😊

Even i started watching Dekha ek khwab just coz i watched the club scene between manyata and udayveer on you tube while surfing the trailers and just fell in love with a guy called ashish kapoor and his character called Udayveer 😉

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
shana, keep writing ff ss etc. u r a gifted writer and indeed they r more interesting than the actual shows, don't understand why can't these show walas get creative writers like u!