Posted: 11 years ago
Jab Urvashi kare to chamatkar, aur Rajev kare to balatkar 😲

This lady is shrewd and a hypocrite. She can shout like a loud speaker for no apparent reason, but if Rajev does it, then he can't because he is shouting on girls What a pathetic excuse of using the gender card. Wasn't she the one against such gender card when Sana used it. And now she is the one following the same trend. Complete baloney. Urvashi is turning out to be worse than many others in the house 🤪
I dislike Urvashi but not as much as I dislike Aashka and that Delu. Once these two naagins are gone only then I can concentrate on bashing Urvashi😆Atleast Urvashi had the decency to not bitch about Aashka when she was in that group. But Aashka she is nothing but a back-stabber and a rotlu and a wannabe. Gosh the way she speaks screams that she is nothing but a wannabe.
Both Urvashi & Sapna r in same league. They both r biggest  hypocrites in house.

Sometimes i like both of them,sometimes i dislike both of them. 

Originally posted by chocobear

I dislike Urvashi but not as much as I dislike Aashka and that Delu. Once these two naagins are gone only then I can concentrate on bashing Urvashi😆Atleast Urvashi had the decency to not bitch about Aashka when she was in that group. But Aashka she is nothing but a back-stabber and a rotlu and a wannabe. Gosh the way she speaks screams that she is nothing but a wannabe.

🤣🤣🤣

Just left a comment on the thread on how we are sorta of on the opposite side today 🥳

I dislike Delu the most, Aashka is getting better with her bashing Imam, I was laughing throughout the episode when they were arguing. I had fun, so +1 for Aashka there 😛
i agree with you chandu 1000 % ...
urvashi is biggest hypocrite there ...
thali ke baingan mujhe vaise b raas nai aate
Originally posted by nishu786

Both Urvashi & Sapna r in same league. They both r biggest  hypocrites in house.

Sometimes i like both of them,sometimes i dislike both of them. 

Why are you bringing Sapna in here. I didn't even mention her. You are right when I open a topic, Sapna has to be tagged along 😆😆

Well, sure they both are hypocrites, but I still like Sapna better than Urvashi 😳
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Urvashi circumvents her statements according to her own convenience. Last time, she had an issue with gender card. Today, she uses the same gender card. The bottom line is, she is no better than the rest of the hypocrites in the house. Too bad people refuse to look past her loud (read: "honest") persona and see her for what she is...i.e. a vindictive woman.
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

🤣🤣🤣

Just left a comment on the thread on how we are sorta of on the opposite side today 🥳

I dislike Delu the most, Aashka is getting better with her bashing Imam, I was laughing throughout the episode when they were arguing. I had fun, so +1 for Aashka there 😛

For the first time i liked Aashka when she bashed Imam...i want her to be like that if she returns in main house ðŸ˜†

Why are you bringing Sapna in here. I didn't even mention her. You are right when I open a topic, Sapna has to be tagged along 😆😆

Well, sure they both hypocrites, but I like Sapna better than Urvashi 😳

I only like Sana,you know this 😛...she is better than both ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣

Let Aashka enter the main house and you will start disliking her once again🤢We can celebrate this day and see if we too end up fighting😆
Imam is a nutcase. He was horrible and Aashka was right yesterday but apart from that I never liked that girl. And when she is with Delu she is at her worst. That Tilli lagake bhagne wai types.