Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
kya serial hai yaar super flop na sar hai na peyr...i mean kya soch ke banaya hai aik hi cheez 1 se leke 11 episodes tak wohi horaha hai...aur uper se itna behuda u cant watch it with ur family...idk what happened to pakistani showbiz i mean other serials like bari apa,daagh,shehr zaat they r all family dramas u can watch them with ur father sitting next to u but this serial is sooo cheap...and no story line at all...chalo story hi acchi hoti tu thora samajh mai bhi ata...they totally copied bans road ki nilofer but it was a telefilm and it wasnt behuda at all..itne chote chote bache itni gandi gandi batien karte hai...who is the cheap/chichora/behuda writer of this serial???DeadDeadDead

Edited by cape - 19 November 2012 at 7:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "muhabbat bhar mai jaye=behuda tareen serial" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
disgusting showDead

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i agree with all you have said that its cheap/chichora/bold show.. but these things do happen in our society. but the dialogues sometimes are way too explicit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wilma_flinstone

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
The show is actually good.. I love Adnan Siddiqui's acting..LOL

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

The show is actually good.. I love Adnan Siddiqui's acting..LOL

i know its engaging.. but dont you think some of the dialogues\scenes are way to explicit and are not meant to be watched with family..btw, Hina Dilpazir gets the best dialogues & the way she delivers them is hilarious.. no one can match her.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
edit: double post

Edited by Usman. - 20 November 2012 at 10:03am

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Why did they have to make a drama on this topic? What are they trying to teach us?Stern Smile

cape

Goldie

cape

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Why did they have to make a drama on this topic? What are they trying to teach us?Stern Smile

Agreed!!!! I dont get it either...and iam not talking about the dialogs woh acche ho na hon...serial ka concept bahut bekaar and ganda hai...

Edited by cape - 20 November 2012 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.serendipity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top