Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

[[[[[HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONU-MONU]]]]] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Sonu awww Your that special you got two threads from friends yaar!I'm happy you were surprised Hun<3 yaaa!Hug+Plus i wanted 2 do this for you before I go GayabLOL

Edited by UrshP - 20 November 2012 at 1:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[[[[[HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONU-MONU]]]]] (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
honey am on work right now when i reach home then we talk okay bye &  thank you once again love ya <3

your the best <3 Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SonuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-sonu-monu

-MaanKiThush-

IF-Stunnerz

-MaanKiThush-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sonnu Jaanu LOL Party

-Ursh-sonu-monu

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
happy bday Sonu Hug

-Ursh-sonu-monu

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Awww... Jaaneman u r sooo loved... Two threads!!!

Res...

Edit:

happy 21st birthday Sonuu Monuu!!! Party

Hey my dearest jaaneman... Heart wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Big smile May Allah always shower his blessings upon you and always keep you happy... Hug we have come a long way and im very very happy, infact very proud that we have met and that we know each other... cant say in words how much u mean to me jaaneman... just that i know when u mia, i missed u sooo much, there were times i was upset over it... Cry it really came as a surprise how u were born on the same day as my own sister, and this thought has never left me...Big smile thats why i could remember its your birthday today... you are very special to me jaaneman... rmb those times how we used to bump with each other and how u used to get angry at so many happnenings associated with geet... and how i used to try and calm u down... LOL and all our convo, cd countdown and b2b... LOL can never forget anything my love... Embarrassed as u celebrate your birthday tdy, i just wanna wish you a life that is only filled with happiness and true love... i really missed u alot and also all the moments we shared... May all your wishes come true and may u get whatever u seek for... once again a very very happy and blessed birthday jaaneman... muaaahhh...Heart

Zaara
your toilet queenEmbarrassed

Happy Birthday JaanemanHeart

Wishing u a healthy, happiness and love filled life ahead... May Allah shower his blessings upon u and keep u happy and safe...

Love u loads Jaaneman...
Hug

Edited by zaaratq - 20 November 2012 at 5:56pm

-Ursh-sonu-monu

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Happy B'dayParty

-Ursh-sonu-monu

dolly10

IF-Stunnerz

dolly10

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONUHug

Wish you a very happy birthday
          May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

-Ursh-sonu-monu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.