The Vampire Diaries

ur opinions (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I read the books before the tv show was aired.I loved the books,everything about the whole story was so gripping.
When the show started airing,I was so happy.
My favourite character is stefan,but to be honest I love so many of them for so many different reasons.
I love Damon,love his arrogance,his cheeky character.and over time he has changed to a more caring & loving character.
Elena for me is a little bit complicated to connect to.she has been confused through out.i felt sad for all the loss she suffered but at the same time I feel she needs to appreciate all the love she has around her.so many ppl love her unconditionally.
I love EVERYTHING about stefan.the list will go on.
Love Caroline & bonnie,true best friends.
Also love Alaric miss him a lot.
And have a soft spot for Klause too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 9)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellaaa

hmm i think elijah and alaric

elijah becz i think he was the only one which klaus get some kind of afraid or may be he has some control on klaus so its good to see both of them like that way...

alaric...basically i like his bonding with damon and stafen but specially with damon...how easily he mix up with all gang thats awsome and i really felt bad when he died...he was a strong character too

yh i totally agreee with uu there 

i really eliijah and alaric tooo i would save them too is well bt i also like aunt jenna image if she stay then she could be a good fighter lol 

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raz2012

I read the books before the tv show was aired.I loved the books,everything about the whole story was so gripping.
My favourite character is stefan,but to be honest I love so many of them for so many different reasons.
I love Damon,love his arrogance,his cheeky character.and over time he has changed to a more caring & loving character.
Elena for me is a little bit complicated to connect to.she has been confused through out.i felt sad for all the loss she suffered but at the same time I feel she needs to appreciate all the love she has around her.so many ppl love her unconditionally.

OMG!!!! i totally agree with u there ... i have more then one fav character like ... everyword u said is right awww 

amm reading the booksss nwww 

and the wordss bwt stefan can goo on for ever !

bt elena she really anyones mee coz she is playing around with everyone ! she played wiyh stefan and nw she is playing damon .. what the hell choose ne personn ..

me right nw on the third book the fury !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">OMG!!!! i totally agree with u there ... i have more then one fav character like ... everyword u said is right awww</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">amm reading the booksss nwww</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">and the wordss bwt stefan can goo on for ever !</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">bt elena she really anyones mee coz she is playing around with everyone ! she played wiyh stefan and nw she is playing damon .. what the hell choose ne personn ..</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">me right nw on the third book the fury !</font></font>

I was so hooked on those books & when they aired the shows??OMG I was like aaahhh!i can finally visualise these guys!loved it!
& stefan...?ah why can't all men be like him?!

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">OMG!!!! i totally agree with u there ... i have more then one fav character like ... everyword u said is right awww</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">and the wordss bwt stefan can goo on for ever !</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">bt elena she really anyones mee coz she is playing around with everyone ! she played wiyh stefan and nw she is playing damon .. what the hell choose ne personn ..</font></font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">me right nw on the third book the fury !</font></font>

I was so hooked on those books & when they aired the shows??OMG I was like aaahhh!i can finally visualise these guys!loved it!

yhh am reading the books nww i was more hooked on to twilight book then vd book bt there really amazing tooo  u know twilight i used to for 6-7 hours a day n week had 2 weeks of skool every night i used to stay till 4/5 reading the twilight books 

yh i think everyone should be like stefan he is sooo amazing awesome hot ! n nice to everyone .. he cares bwt all he friends even for klaues  

r u update with all the season of vd ?

Raz2012

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">yhh am reading the books nww i was more hooked on to twilight book then vd book bt there really amazing tooo u know twilight i used to for 6-7 hours a day n week had 2 weeks of skool every night i used to stay till 4/5 reading the twilight books</font>

<font color="#0000ff">yh i think everyone should be like stefan he is sooo amazing awesome hot ! n nice to everyone .. he cares bwt all he friends even for klaues </font>

<font color="#0000ff">r u update with all the season of vd ?</font>

I am,can't get enough of it! Got my hubby hooked on it too so now it's one of our show to watch together!

luv_vivian_luv

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Alaric. And Elijah.

Alaric should never have died. Elijah can still come back, but chances of getting back Alaric is little less. You have no idea how much I miss Dalaric. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvAadatSeMajboor-Mishu-

-Mishu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mishu-

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Alaric. And Elijah.

Alaric should never have died. Elijah can still come back, but chances of getting back Alaric is little less. You have no idea how much I miss Dalaric. Cry

I miss Dalaric too!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luviMadz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.