sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by sunflower52

[QUOTE=sunflower52]

Same here. I like Honestly above all. And Damon is so honest. He never lies. Whether it hurts anyone or not. Damon is one hell of Sarcastic honest guy. And I so love him! Embarrassed

Ohh...After Damon, I loved Dalaric so much. Why they had to kill Ric? Ouch

Me too it seems the bad guys are more honest, then the so called good guys LOL.

Ouch I know Alaric was so good. 

Exactly! Bad guyz are way too much honest. That's why I like them. Look at Klaus, he is also very honest. They are true to themselves. Especially, Damon. He has totally has accepted that he is the bad guy, he is Monster and he never pretends to be good. I like it about him. Unlike someone, he does not play good guy assumption game. Wink

Damon's snarky attitude is an armour to protect himself from hurt and disappointment. 

As Julie Plec says all Damon ever wanted as a human and a vampire is love & acceptance just the way he is. Someone to say yes I love you Damon and like you. Just the way Elena has done and also Rose both these women understood that what Damon portray that is not who he is.

Damon wears a mask and only Elena has been able to see that. Not even Stefan, he may love his brother but does not understand Damon at all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlrichaiMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 8)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@ Sunflower52

Stefan understands Damon ON/OFF. Sometimes he DOES and sometimes he DOES NOT! Right now, he is not even understanding anyone, not even Elena. He is blinded by the obsession to get the cure.

Personally, I like Damon and I think Damon is good brother. He loves and cares for Stefan too much but he does not show that. Damon is kind of guy who won't open his emotions in open market. He will even die for Stefan and so does Stefan but Damon does not show it on daily basis, in fact, he does the opposite. He treats his younger brother like every older brother does. Scolding. Making fun. Arguments. And all. And in this season too, Damon accepted that he would help Stefan find the cure but not for Elena, FOR HIM! Coz he knew it was dangerous, and he needed to be his brother. How can people say that Damon is the bad brother? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvsunflower52-Mishu-

-Mishu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mishu-

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@ Sunf<font size="3">lower52

</font>
Stefan understands Damon ON/OFF. Sometimes he DOES and sometimes he DOES NOT! Right now, he is not even understanding anyone, not even Elena. He is blinded by the obsession to get the cure.

Personally, I like Damon and I think Damon is good brother. He loves and cares for Stefan too much but he does not show that. Damon is kind of guy who won't open his emotions in open market. He will even die for Stefan and so does Stefan but Damon does not show it on daily basis, in fact, he does the opposite. He treats his younger brother like every older brother does. Scolding. Making fun. Arguments. And all. And in this season too, Damon accepted that he would help Stefan find the cure but not for Elena, FOR HIM! Coz he knew it was dangerous, and he needed to be his brother. How can people say that Damon is the bad brother? Confused</font>

i absolutely agree with you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megh_piyashi

[QUOTE=iMadz] <font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@ Sunf<font size="3">lower52

</font>

Personally, I like Damon and I think Damon is good brother. He loves and cares for Stefan too much but he does not show that. Damon is kind of guy who won't open his emotions in open market. He will even die for Stefan and so does Stefan but Damon does not show it on daily basis, in fact, he does the opposite. He treats his younger brother like every older brother does. Scolding. Making fun. Arguments. And all. And in this season too, Damon accepted that he would help Stefan find the cure but not for Elena, FOR HIM! Coz he knew it was dangerous, and he needed to be his brother. How can people say that Damon is the bad brother? Confused</font>

[/QUO

TE]

i absolutely agree  with you! !

heyyy amm sooo happy  my  post is working  coz everyone is getting involved sooo happy :) n i have started to like damon more nwww ... coz of everyone saying good things bwt him :) 

vampyrgirlricha

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I LOVEEE Damon because he is who he is sometimes evil, sometimes really loving and caring. l think Delena should end up together and KAtherine and Stefan can be together cuz KAtherine really loves him like even more than Damon-l get that from her. For Klaroline they say how Caroline is good for Klaus because she can change him into a better person, l think that's the same with Damon, Elena has changed him. 

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Hey,

sorry for late update been busy with exams bt finish for nwSmile

Thank xx for your supporting me on this post. I loved reading all the comment and the  views people wrote about their favourite characters. I agreed with most of them character and I did not agree with few of them so i asked everyone to write it back to me and explain to me why they like that character. Thank you to everyone who wrote back.

From reading all the comment i could tell that most favourite characters were Damon and Elena.i will tell u the reason why .. this is one of the reason !

my favourite is damon...

cauz he is really caring for everyone he loves...even though he may not show it, his snarky little comments or one liners..i jst love them...the way he feels guilty for loving his brother's girl , the way  he can't control his feelings towards her...he clears misunderstanding between stelena n never ever once takes advantage of their situation...he may be badass bt he too have a heart which had been broken many times...he may not have all the good qualities, bt still he is the best...

he never expresses his sadness bt when he does i feel like crying...he said to elena tht he loves her n thats why he can't be selfish with her..his brother deserves her more...this line is enough to tell about him...he adds the fun, the flavour to the show...n how can i miss his looks..his blue eyes, his smile...he is amazing.Smile

While other peoples fav character was  Stefan and one the reason is :

i loved hw stefan loves elena and how he looked after her and i hated damon coz he was soo mean n he made me laught :) bt in 2nd season we get to see the amazing side of damon n we see hw caring he is about elena and stefan.  soo i really damon tooo .. bt in season 3 stefan goes of drink blood with Klaus  n he leaves elena right then i wanted to killl himmm ... hahah bt he comes bak and he does  all this for elena bt in season 4 i cant choose in  one episode i started crying for damon and then next epsoide i started cry for stefan .. am crazy right in season 4 episode 5 after elena kills the hunter and then the hunter want to kill elena. damon safes and she is soo close to damon . bt stefan is  doing all he can to do is get elena bak to human. elena didnt get tht .. she had a go stefan.. and at the end stefan says "i cant do this anymore more " i started crying coz i feel really sorry for him ...

overall i would say i like both of them ! coz vampire dairies wouldn't be without either of them .. soo both of them are really important.

here is the next question ! 

which of the characters from this list should have not died?

• you can name as many as you  want! 
  • Reasons why ? 
  • Jenna Sommers
  • Alaric Saltzman
  • Elijah
  • Anna
  • Vicki Donovan
  • John Gilbert
  • Mason Lockwood
  • Pearl
  • Mayor Richard Lockwood
  • Luka Martin
  • Sheila Bennett
  • Rose
  • Jules
  • Esther
  • Isobel Flemming

Thank  u xx 

comment n like plz 

iqra xx   Smile

Edited by luv_vivian_luv - 22 December 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaiMadzbellaaa-xXx-

bellaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

bellaaa

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
hmm i think elijah and alaric

elijah becz i think he was the only one which klaus get some kind of afraid or may be he has some control on klaus so its good to see both of them like that way...

alaric...basically i like his bonding with damon and stafen but specially with damon...how easily he mix up with all gang thats awsome and i really felt bad when he died...he was a strong character too

Edited by bellaaa - 23 December 2012 at 1:14am

luv_vivian_luv

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
well damon toh iss my no. 1..
bt i think every character on the show has some uniqueness about them...n all the guys on TVD are really sexy...Embarrassed

luv_vivian_luv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.