Page 7 of 13

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

My favorite character is Stefan
I started to watch this show because of Paul wesley.. but then Stefan's character just got into me. I feel he is only person who tries to think logically and is ever ready to sacrifice himself for others!!!

But lately I have become a Klaroline fan.. !!LOL

heyy my  fav character is stefan too

i dint started watching it coz of him i love like the sound of it thts why i watched it.. bt from episode 1 i loved stefan .. i love hw he is! n hw he is ready to kill him for any of them.  n i love hw  he cares for everyone ! dam i can writee soo much !Smile

Hey
I got your PM...Thanks... Do you send them to everyone?

You like the sound of what...?? Stefan.. BTW he has a great voice.. u can listen and drool..LOL
He cares for everyone in this serial.. Damon, Elena, Bonnie.. more than that he doesn't like make a show of it!! which is why I like him 

yh i juz do it some time it getts ppl to read what u reply bak .. it  carrys the convo on .. bwt wat they thing bwt other ppl opinion n i lke the sound of vampire dairies thts why i started watching it . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaSweet_Desires

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raz2012

I like Damon but I love stefan.like damons quirkiness but love stefans caring loving nature.always there to help anyone and everyone.hes so selfless & compassionate.if you think about all the major characters,he has at least once(many times in elena's case)helped them.true friend true lover.
I also like klause(again the quirkiness!)
Like Caroline too,has matured so much since the early days.

<font color="#6600ff">heyyy </font>
<font color="#6600ff">i totally agreee with u love n stefan n damon too bt soo amazinggg i totalyy agree caroline is nicee n too everyone she is alway there for ppl ..</font>
<font color="#6600ff">and klause juz makes me laught :) </font>
Hey,forgot to mention Alaric,really liked him too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luv

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I like Damon Salvatore. The only reason I like him is that he is honest about who he is and does not hide his dark side. Also his snarky sense of humour. 

I use to like Stephan up until half of season 3 now I just dislike how hypocritical he has become.

I loved Alaric as well, I wish they had not killed him. Loved the friendship between Alaric and Damon. As Alaric accepted Damon just the way he is. 

Edited by sunflower52 - 02 December 2012 at 9:04am

luv_vivian_luviMadz

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I like Damon Salvatore. The only reason I like him is that he is honest about who he is and does not hide his dark side. Also his snarky sense of humour. 

I use to like Stephan up until half of season 3 now I just dislike how hypocritical he has become.

I loved Alaric as well, I wish they had not killed him. Loved the friendship between Alaric and Damon. As Alaric accepted Damon just the way he is. 

oh i get ur point bt i only like stefan coz he has done sooo much for everyone in his family for his bro elena n for her friends tooo how much more should he dooo 

sunflower52

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Same here. I like Honestly above all. And Damon is so honest. He never lies. Whether it hurts anyone or not. Damon is one hell of Sarcastic honest guy. And I so love him! Embarrassed

Ohh...After Damon, I loved Dalaric so much. Why they had to kill Ric? Ouch

sunflower52

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

oh i get ur point bt i only like stefan coz he has done sooo much for everyone in his family for his bro elena n for her friends tooo how much more should he dooo 

Yes Stefan has done a lot because of Elena. Those people are Elena's friends and family. Stefan think Elena as his family. 

No matter how much the brother's fight with each other, when it comes to being one in trouble both will go and save the other. 

Damon has saved Stefan, when he use to hate him. 

The Salvatores have an unique relationship. 

luv_vivian_luv

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Same here. I like Honestly above all. And Damon is so honest. He never lies. Whether it hurts anyone or not. Damon is one hell of Sarcastic honest guy. And I so love him! Embarrassed

Me too it seems the bad guys are more honest, then the so called good guys LOL.

Ouch I know Alaric was so good. 

luv_vivian_luviMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iMadz

[QUOTE=sunflower52]

Me too it seems the bad guys are more honest, then the so called good guys LOL.

Ouch I know Alaric was so good. 

Exactly! Bad guyz are way too much honest. That's why I like them. Look at Klaus, he is also very honest. They are true to themselves. Especially, Damon. He has totally has accepted that he is the bad guy, he is Monster and he never pretends to be good. I like it about him. Unlike someone, he does not play good guy assumption game. Wink

luv_vivian_luvsunflower52

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.