The Vampire Diaries

ur opinions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

heyyy guys 

Thank for the lovely comment and the supoort you have given to   mee about the post.

• Jenna Sommers
  • Alaric Saltzman
  • Elijah
  • Anna
  • Vicki Donovan 
  • John Gilbert
  • Mason Lockwood
  • Pearl 
  • Mayor Richard Lockwood
  • Luka Martin 
  • Sheila Bennett 
  • Rose 
  • Jules
  • Esther 
  • Isobel Flemming
  • Lexi Branson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 6)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I like all the characters of vampire diaries but my personal favourite are damon- elena( I like them together), Bonnie...bcoz she seems to b quite sorted out unlike others...and jenna anna n lexi too were my favourite...

luv_vivian_luv

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I started watching TVD before a month or two and I am so much in love with Damon Salvatore! I basically watch this show for him and then I like Dalaric(Used to, I am still sad, Ric died! Cry) and then Delena. Hate Bonnie and Stefan. I like Klaus so much and Caroline too, and funny it is, but I like Tyler, too! LOL So, when it comes to shipping Klaroline or Forwood, I am a confused shipper, coz I like them all! LOL I liked Rose, too but she also died. TVD kills all those characters, I like! I hope they won't kill Damon, someday! LOL

But I am so much more into Damon. I love Ian Somerhalder. I am biased for Damon and he is the reason I am here! Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlrichaRatiGDelena-cious

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Honestly i have never seen vampire diaries so i would have loved to talk about it but never seen it so can't comment ... altho if it was about PKYEK then yes defo coz that only vamp show i seen :)
plz see VD then u would forget PKYEK...VD is original and many things that wasnt shown in PKYEK

luv_vivian_luv

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
 Damon Salvatore and Kathrine...i just love Kathrine she is fun witty 

i love the attitude the way of speaking , the look everything about these two characters...i love them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlricha

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

I started watching TVD before a month or two and I am so much in love with Damon Salvatore! I basically watch this show for him and then I like Dalaric(Used to, I am still sad, Ric died! Cry) and then Delena. Hate Bonnie and Stefan. I like Klaus so much and Caroline too, and funny it is, but I like Tyler, too! LOL So, when it comes to shipping Klaroline or Forwood, I am a confused shipper, coz I like them all! LOL I liked Rose, too but she also died. TVD kills all those characters, I like! I hope they won't kill Damon, someday! LOL

But I am so much more into Damon. I love Ian Somerhalder. I am biased for Damon and he is the reason I am here! Heart

same here 
TVD kill everyone who we love
just praying that they dont kill Damon

and i also love Ian..he is so hot and cute at the same time..he can kill u with just a look

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlrichaiMadz

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

My favorite character is Stefan
I started to watch this show because of Paul wesley.. but then Stefan's character just got into me. I feel he is only person who tries to think logically and is ever ready to sacrifice himself for others!!!

But lately I have become a Klaroline fan.. !!LOL

heyy my  fav character is stefan too

i dint started watching it coz of him i love like the sound of it thts why i watched it.. bt from episode 1 i loved stefan .. i love hw he is! n hw he is ready to kill him for any of them.  n i love hw  he cares for everyone ! dam i can writee soo much !Smile

Hey
I got your PM...Thanks... Do you send them to everyone?

You like the sound of what...?? Stefan.. BTW he has a great voice.. u can listen and drool..LOL
He cares for everyone in this serial.. Damon, Elena, Bonnie.. more than that he doesn't like make a show of it!! which is why I like him 

luv_vivian_luv

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

Originally posted by iMadz

same here 
TVD kill everyone who we love
just praying that they dont kill Damon

and i also love Ian..he is so hot and cute at the same time..he can kill u with just a look

Ian is perfect! I sometimes hate him coz when at work, I daydream HIM! GOD! He's getting under my skin little bit more and more with each passing day! Embarrassed Look. His eyes are amazing! He can clearly have sex with his eyes! LOL

luv_vivian_luv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.