ur opinions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

i'm still on season 3...and after all damon did for her she chose the ripper!?
that's one reason to dislike her
yeah after her this choice i too felt sad for damon n super angry at elena...i mean he was there for her everytime even if stefan ws there or not...
at tht moment i had the same feelings bt now she's a vampire n she finally understood her feelings for damon...
bt at that moment she had her reasons...now m enjoying tht she's finally understood her feelings n broke up with stefan...
 she chose the ripper coz she loved himmm ! he did levea for damon right he did too safe him n elena right.
right if u dont like stefan plzz dont say mean things bwt him evern thought he is really nicee.
also she has not broken up with stefan  ! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

yeah after her this choice i too felt sad for damon n super angry at elena...i mean he was there for her everytime even if stefan ws there or not...
at tht moment i had the same feelings bt now she's a vampire n she finally understood her feelings for damon...
bt at that moment she had her reasons...now m enjoying tht she's finally understood her feelings n broke up with stefan...
 she chose the ripper coz she loved himmm ! he did levea for damon right he did too safe him n elena right.
right if u dont like stefan plzz dont say mean things bwt him evern thought he is really nicee.
m sorry if i hurt ur feelings...i never meant in that way...i ws jst giving my opinion...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luv

Sweet_Desires

IF-Dazzler

Sweet_Desires

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
My favorite character is Stefan
I started to watch this show because of Paul wesley.. but then Stefan's character just got into me. I feel he is only person who tries to think logically and is ever ready to sacrifice himself for others!!!

But lately I have become a Klaroline fan.. !!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlricha

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

m sorry if i hurt ur feelings...i never meant in that way...i ws jst giving my opinion...Smile

heyy its ok i i was juz explaining the points tooo n i nevr mean it to hurt uu too 

vampyrgirlricha

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

My favorite character is Stefan
I started to watch this show because of Paul wesley.. but then Stefan's character just got into me. I feel he is only person who tries to think logically and is ever ready to sacrifice himself for others!!!

But lately I have become a Klaroline fan.. !!LOL

heyy my  fav character is stefan too

i dint started watching it coz of him i love like the sound of it thts why i watched it.. bt from episode 1 i loved stefan .. i love hw he is! n hw he is ready to kill him for any of them.  n i love hw  he cares for everyone ! dam i can writee soo much !Smile

Sweet_Desires

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

heyy its ok i i was juz explaining the points tooo n i nevr mean it to hurt uu too 

SmileSmile naah its k..i thought the other way round tht i hurt u LOL its all gud Big smile

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vampyrgirlricha]

SmileSmile naah its k..i thought the other way round tht i hurt u LOL its all gud Big smile

[/QUOTe

hahah i think it was both ways bt its all gud nwww SmileLOLBig smile

vampyrgirlricha

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vampyrgirlricha]

[/QUOTe

hahah i think it was both ways bt its all gud nwww SmileLOLBig smile

it happens Big smileLOL

luv_vivian_luv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.