Page 3 of 13

Targaryen-gal

Goldie

Targaryen-gal

Bollywood Section Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

Originally posted by samana17

Haha! This may sound funny but I watch TVD just 4 klaroline these days. I am a delena fanatic so after stelena got 2gether, I was like 'What now?!' But now that they hav broken up, yay! Bck on track.

But my fav is klaroline. Can't choose betn the 2. I just wish they wud get together. Aah things wud get extra spicy then. Fiery caroline wid the bad boy, they wud set the screen on fire!

hahah i agree with uu the caroline bit but not damon n elena i want stelen together

give me reasons why i shoud like damon :)

its up to u who u like. My reasons won't change ur choices.
As for why I prefer Damon to stefan for elena because once Damon loves some1, he loves that person infinitely. I love his sarcasm, his protectiveness, his love for his bro n elena, his sacrifice, his carefree attitude, his brave advances towards his enemies(even though he knows he will lose), and he doesn't let elena give up ever because he...just LOVES her.
And of course he's hot! *sizzle*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amyeczluv_vivian_luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amyecz

Okay do fav character would be Damon...bec he is more than what he looks like! Deep down he is a great man loves his brother and respects that Elena chose Stefan!
Second would be Caroline...i have no idea why bt i feel that she kind of brings some happy spirit to the show... n i love her cheerful attitude!

i defo agree with u on caroline coz she is great and very understanding bwt everything love the way she isss

i am not abt damon right u have to tell me more to make mee like him .. i know he is a great person bt u stefan is amazing tooo did u see episode 5 in season 4 i love it how stefan is in it !

Look Damon tries to show thAt he doesn't care and isn't capable of it(caring) bt in reality he does! He truly loves his brother and wld do anything for him! It's not his fault that he fell on love with the same girl as his bro! Bt he respects Stefan and Elena's love and tries to stay away bt we all know that him and Elena have a connection! He loved Alaric and still misses him! He is elder to them all and has to make tough decisions! And everyone has their own ways of living so does Damon!

yaar very well explained i am kind of likey damon nw for the reason tht people are telling mee ... i totally understand  both damon n stefan  bt it really hard for me to chose which one i like better :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amyecz

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Haha! This may sound funny but I watch TVD just 4 klaroline these days. I am a delena fanatic so after stelena got 2gether, I was like 'What now?!' But now that they hav broken up, yay! Bck on track.

But my fav is klaroline. Can't choose betn the 2. I just wish they wud get together. Aah things wud get extra spicy then. Fiery caroline wid the bad boy, they wud set the screen on fire!

hahah i agree with uu the caroline bit but not damon n elena i want stelen together

give me reasons why i shoud like damon :)

its up to u who u like. My reasons won't change ur choices.
As for why I prefer Damon to stefan for elena because once Damon loves some1, he loves that person infinitely. I love his sarcasm, his protectiveness, his love for his bro n elena, his sacrifice, his carefree attitude, his brave advances towards his enemies(even though he knows he will lose), and he doesn't let elena give up ever because he...just LOVES her.

And of course he's hot! *sizzle*

OMG! soo gud explanation i have never hated damon i like him  bt u know its said  tht the  first instants of a person counts when i saw stefan at   the start of season 1 i started  liking him no matter hw much i try to hate or dislike stefan i cant  i juz cant .. bt in season 2,3 i love the way damon is. bt i still cant choose amm sooo confusedd right :@                           

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
damon salvatore!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

my favourite is damon...
cauz he is really caring for everyone he loves...even though he may not show it, his snarky little comments or one liners..i jst love them...the way he feels guilty for loving his brother's girl , the way  he can't control his feelings towards her...he clears misunderstanding between stelena n never ever once takes advantage of their situation...he may be badass bt he too have a heart which had been broken many times...he may not have all the good qualities, bt still he is the best...
he never expresses his sadness bt wen he does i feel like crying...
he said to elena tht he loves her n thats why he can't be selfish with her..his brother deserves her more...this line is enough to tell about him...
he adds the fun, the flavour to the show...n how can i miss his looks..his blue eyes, his smile...he is amazing
secondly i also like stefan...defan is like good cop bad cop...both r necessary...
he respects others decisions...he helps them in time of need..!!

heyyy 

i totally respect ur decision  for liking damon i feel the same at times i feel sorry for him i start cry too he is amazing too n i totally love the spicy he adds to the show he makes it funny and cool.however i also really like stefan he has done sooo much for elena and every one related to her. he has been there for everybody he help then even when he is not pos too .. he loves elena truly . n he would kill him self for her .

heyyaa... Smile
thnxxx...n actually, we all have our reasons for our favourite characters...it is different for different individuals..bt i would like to add too not jst stefan bt damon too would do tht...i ws jst watching a repeat episode...klaus comes towards elena n damon jst protectively  stands between them knowing fully well klaus would kill him in an instant...it jst feels so funny n sad tht both brothers fell for the same girl over a century ago n even today...
n i read one of your comments tht damon was shown evil in the beginning...well i'll say a person is much more than jst first impression...u would have seen tht in both defan...in the beginning damon was still in love with katherine n he ws there 4 her n he did'nt cared for anyone else only jst to free her frm the tomb...it ws step by step he understood his feelings n now he does care for elena n her loved ones...he used compulsion on jeremy twice only for elena...
damon has a past jst like stefan...he ws really wen alive n after becoming a vampire he had no one jst loathing for his brother n hatered for wht he turned into...n the other and stefan ws uncontrollable in the beggining as a vampire bt thn he had lexi with him who helped him n restore his goodness...this goodness came  to damon a long time after in the form of elena who taught him to care again...
thnxxx for the scrap too... Smile

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 22 November 2012 at 12:54pm

luv_vivian_luv

Amyecz

Groupbie

Amyecz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Okay do fav character would be Damon...bec he is more than what he looks like! Deep down he is a great man loves his brother and respects that Elena chose Stefan!
Second would be Caroline...i have no idea why bt i feel that she kind of brings some happy spirit to the show... n i love her cheerful attitude!

i defo agree with u on caroline coz she is great and very understanding bwt everything love the way she isss

i am not abt damon right u have to tell me more to make mee like him .. i know he is a great person bt u stefan is amazing tooo did u see episode 5 in season 4 i love it how stefan is in it !

Look Damon tries to show thAt he doesn't care and isn't capable of it(caring) bt in reality he does! He truly loves his brother and wld do anything for him! It's not his fault that he fell on love with the same girl as his bro! Bt he respects Stefan and Elena's love and tries to stay away bt we all know that him and Elena have a connection! He loved Alaric and still misses him! He is elder to them all and has to make tough decisions! And everyone has their own ways of living so does Damon!

<font color="#0000cc">yaar very well explained i am kind of likey damon nw for the reason tht people are telling mee ... i totally understand both damon n stefan bt it really hard for me to chose which one i like better</font> :)

Haha! I know! Actually I basically like everyone! Nowadays I love Klaroline as well! Just a TVD fan saying! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvvampyrgirlricha

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000cc">yaar very well explained i am kind of likey damon nw for the reason tht people are telling mee ... i totally understand both damon n stefan bt it really hard for me to chose which one i like better</font> :)

Haha! I know! Actually I basically like everyone! Nowadays I love Klaroline as well! Just a TVD fan saying! LOL
i totally agree with u there coz am fan of vd .. the bestest on joke cant talk bwt anything 

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

my favourite is damon...
cauz he is really caring for everyone he loves...even though he may not show it, his snarky little comments or one liners..i jst love them...the way he feels guilty for loving his brother's girl , the way  he can't control his feelings towards her...he clears misunderstanding between stelena n never ever once takes advantage of their situation...he may be badass bt he too have a heart which had been broken many times...he may not have all the good qualities, bt still he is the best...
he never expresses his sadness bt wen he does i feel like crying...
he said to elena tht he loves her n thats why he can't be selfish with her..his brother deserves her more...this line is enough to tell about him...
he adds the fun, the flavour to the show...n how can i miss his looks..his blue eyes, his smile...he is amazing
secondly i also like stefan...defan is like good cop bad cop...both r necessary...
he respects others decisions...he helps them in time of need..!!

heyyy 

i totally respect ur decision  for liking damon i feel the same at times i feel sorry for him i start cry too he is amazing too n i totally love the spicy he adds to the show he makes it funny and cool.however i also really like stefan he has done sooo much for elena and every one related to her. he has been there for everybody he help then even when he is not pos too .. he loves elena truly . n he would kill him self for her .

heyyaa... Smile
thnxxx...n actually, we all have our reasons for our favourite characters...it is different for different individuals..bt i would like to add too not jst stefan bt damon too would do tht...i ws jst watching a repeat episode...klaus comes towards elena n damon jst protectively  stands between them knowing fully well klaus would kill him in an instant...it jst feels so funny n sad tht both brothers fell for the same girl over a century ago n even today...
n i read one of your comments tht damon was shown evil in the beginning...well i'll say a person is much more than jst first impression...u would have seen tht in both defan...in the beginning damon was still in love with katherine n he ws there 4 her n he did'nt cared for anyone else only jst to free her frm the tomb...it ws step by step he understood his feelings n now he does care for elena n her loved ones...he used compulsion on jeremy twice only for elena...
damon has a past jst like stefan...he ws really wen alive n after becoming a vampire he had no one jst loathing for his brother n hatered for wht he turned into...n the other and stefan ws uncontrollable in the beggining as a vampire bt thn he had lexi with him who helped him n restore his goodness...this goodness came  to damon a long time after in the form of elena who taught him to care again...
thnxxx for the scrap too... Smile

heyy xxx 
thank xx for posting a long reply it really helps me to understand ur point why u like damon. i have to say one thing ur amazing .. coz explain sooo well. i totally under why u like damon .. and get ur point about stefan . too .. there is one thing i cant do is chose over stefan n damon. i dont why ..  i know right this sound soo stupid .. well i will tell  u why i cant chose this is because in 1st season i loved hw stefan loves elena and how he looked after her and i hated damon coz he was soo mean n he made me laught :) bt in 2nd season we get to see the amazing side of damon n we see hw caring he is about elena and stefan.  soo i really damon tooo .. bt in season 3 stefan goes of drink blood with Klaus  n he leaves elena right then i wanted to killl himmm ... hahah bt he comes bak and he does  all this for elena bt in season 4 i cant choose in  one episode i started crying for damon and then next epsoide i started cry for stefan .. am crazy right in season 4 episode 5 after elena kills the hunter and then the hunter want to kill elena. damon safes and she is soo close to damon . bt stefan is  doing all he can to do is get elena bak to human. elena didnt get tht .. she had a go stefan.. and at the end stefan says "i cant do this anymore more " i started crying coz i feel really sorry for him ... 
am still confused bwt who i like better !!

vampyrgirlricha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.