Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amyecz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_vivian_luv

<font color="#0000cc">yaar very well explained i am kind of likey damon nw for the reason tht people are telling mee ... i totally understand both damon n stefan bt it really hard for me to chose which one i like better</font> :)

Haha! I know! Actually I basically like everyone! Nowadays I love Klaroline as well! Just a TVD fan saying! πŸ˜†
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amyecz

Haha! I know! Actually I basically like everyone! Nowadays I love Klaroline as well! Just a TVD fan saying! πŸ˜†

i totally agree with u there coz am fan of vd .. the bestest on joke cant talk bwt anything 
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

heyyaa... 😊
thnxxx...n actually, we all have our reasons for our favourite characters...it is different for different individuals..bt i would like to add too not jst stefan bt damon too would do tht...i ws jst watching a repeat episode...klaus comes towards elena n damon jst protectively  stands between them knowing fully well klaus would kill him in an instant...it jst feels so funny n sad tht both brothers fell for the same girl over a century ago n even today...
n i read one of your comments tht damon was shown evil in the beginning...well i'll say a person is much more than jst first impression...u would have seen tht in both defan...in the beginning damon was still in love with katherine n he ws there 4 her n he did'nt cared for anyone else only jst to free her frm the tomb...it ws step by step he understood his feelings n now he does care for elena n her loved ones...he used compulsion on jeremy twice only for elena...
damon has a past jst like stefan...he ws really wen alive n after becoming a vampire he had no one jst loathing for his brother n hatered for wht he turned into...n the other and stefan ws uncontrollable in the beggining as a vampire bt thn he had lexi with him who helped him n restore his goodness...this goodness came  to damon a long time after in the form of elena who taught him to care again...
thnxxx for the scrap too... 😊

heyy xxx 
thank xx for posting a long reply it really helps me to understand ur point why u like damon. i have to say one thing ur amazing .. coz explain sooo well. i totally under why u like damon .. and get ur point about stefan . too .. there is one thing i cant do is chose over stefan n damon. i dont why ..  i know right this sound soo stupid .. well i will tell  u why i cant chose this is because in 1st season i loved hw stefan loves elena and how he looked after her and i hated damon coz he was soo mean n he made me laught :) bt in 2nd season we get to see the amazing side of damon n we see hw caring he is about elena and stefan.  soo i really damon tooo .. bt in season 3 stefan goes of drink blood with Klaus  n he leaves elena right then i wanted to killl himmm ... hahah bt he comes bak and he does  all this for elena bt in season 4 i cant choose in  one episode i started crying for damon and then next epsoide i started cry for stefan .. am crazy right in season 4 episode 5 after elena kills the hunter and then the hunter want to kill elena. damon safes and she is soo close to damon . bt stefan is  doing all he can to do is get elena bak to human. elena didnt get tht .. she had a go stefan.. and at the end stefan says "i cant do this anymore more " i started crying coz i feel really sorry for him ... 
am still confused bwt who i like better !!
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Damon but I love stefan.like damons quirkiness but love stefans caring loving nature.always there to help anyone and everyone.hes so selfless & compassionate.if you think about all the major characters,he has at least once(many times in elena's case)helped them.true friend true lover.
I also like klause(again the quirkiness!)
Like Caroline too,has matured so much since the early days.Edited by Raz2012 - 11 years ago
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_vivian_luv

heyy xxx 
thank xx for posting a long reply it really helps me to understand ur point why u like damon. i have to say one thing ur amazing .. coz explain sooo well. i totally under why u like damon .. and get ur point about stefan . too .. there is one thing i cant do is chose over stefan n damon. i dont why ..  i know right this sound soo stupid .. well i will tell  u why i cant chose this is because in 1st season i loved hw stefan loves elena and how he looked after her and i hated damon coz he was soo mean n he made me laught :) bt in 2nd season we get to see the amazing side of damon n we see hw caring he is about elena and stefan.  soo i really damon tooo .. bt in season 3 stefan goes of drink blood with Klaus  n he leaves elena right then i wanted to killl himmm ... hahah bt he comes bak and he does  all this for elena bt in season 4 i cant choose in  one episode i started crying for damon and then next epsoide i started cry for stefan .. am crazy right in season 4 episode 5 after elena kills the hunter and then the hunter want to kill elena. damon safes and she is soo close to damon . bt stefan is  doing all he can to do is get elena bak to human. elena didnt get tht .. she had a go stefan.. and at the end stefan says "i cant do this anymore more " i started crying coz i feel really sorry for him ... 
am still confused bwt who i like better !!

i actually post long replies very less...cauz i have to think a lott n then write bt sometimes words jst keep coming n i'll go on writing them...lol...don't think u alone r the crazy one...
well its nt ur fault...the writers r playing with our minds...they r keeping it proportionate giving delena as well as stelena moments...i mean both r brothers n they fell in love with same girl...how dramatic ...n both deserves her...both had their moments with her...i hope katherine comes back...problem solved..lol
its tht damon got the cute looks, evil ways, a good heart, realistic approach , awesome snarky commentary ...n has always been there for elena from season 1...no matter good or bad...
n its so right wht u said...wen elena chose stefan i felt soo sad for damon...bt lately on stelena break up i felt stefan too did'nt deseved this...bt yeah i am happy for delena too..
sometimes i feel elena does'nt love stefan ..she feels guilty for leaving him cauz he was there for her in the time of need...in a scene elena wanted to kiss damon bt she backed away saying its not right...bt u could see her looks she really wanted...she felt guilty being with damon being in relationship with stefan...n did  u noticed everytime she hugs stefan she looks at damon...i mean if she is with stefan thn be with him...
lol once again a long reply πŸ˜›
Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 11 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

my favourite is damon...

cauz he is really caring for everyone he loves...even though he may not show it, his snarky little comments or one liners..i jst love them...the way he feels guilty for loving his brother's girl , the way  he can't control his feelings towards her...he clears misunderstanding between stelena n never ever once takes advantage of their situation...he may be badass bt he too have a heart which had been broken many times...he may not have all the good qualities, bt still he is the best...
he never expresses his sadness bt wen he does i feel like crying...
he said to elena tht he loves her n thats why he can't be selfish with her..his brother deserves her more...this line is enough to tell about him...
he adds the fun, the flavour to the show...n how can i miss his looks..his blue eyes, his smile...he is amazing
secondly i also like stefan...defan is like good cop bad cop...both r necessary...
he respects others decisions...he helps them in time of need..!!

You said it all richa!!πŸ‘
that too in my favorite font and allπŸ˜‰
LOVE DAMON SALVATORE!!❀️
And Caroline as well...use to love elena but in season 3 later on i disliked herπŸ˜”
JinxRicha thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

You said it all richa!!πŸ‘
that too in my favorite font and allπŸ˜‰
LOVE DAMON SALVATORE!!❀️
And Caroline as well...use to love elena but in season 3 later on i disliked herπŸ˜”

awww thankew dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³...m really glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ...it ws like pouring my heart out about damon β€οΈ
n this font..lol..these days m only using this font with different colors...n black n purple being my favourite, i used them here...πŸ˜†
yesss love    DAMON SALVATORE  till the core!!!❀️❀️
n  why dislike elena...she's jst confused ???
Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 11 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm still on season 3...and after all damon did for her she chose the ripper!?
that's one reason to dislike her
JinxRicha thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

i'm still on season 3...and after all damon did for her she chose the ripper!?

that's one reason to dislike her

yeah after her this choice i too felt sad for damon n super angry at elena...i mean he was there for her everytime even if stefan ws there or not...
at tht moment i had the same feelings bt now she's a vampire n she finally understood her feelings for damon...
bt at that moment she had her reasons...now m enjoying tht she's finally understood her feelings n broke up with stefan...
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raz2012

I like Damon but I love stefan.like damons quirkiness but love stefans caring loving nature.always there to help anyone and everyone.hes so selfless & compassionate.if you think about all the major characters,he has at least once(many times in elena's case)helped them.true friend true lover.
I also like klause(again the quirkiness!)
Like Caroline too,has matured so much since the early days.

heyyy
i totally agreee with u love n stefan n damon too bt soo amazinggg i totalyy agree caroline is nicee n too everyone she is alway there for ppl ..
and klause juz makes me laught :)