Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

heyy

guys, i am starting  a new topic, where you  can write your opinions  and read my opinions  about on Vampire Dairies. i am doing because i would like what other people  think about some of  the character this way? .. i know right it may sound stupid but i dont think it is . u can write/ comment and agree /disagree with wat i write. no one will mind ! its an open minded topic where everyones opinions does matter !

less start with knowing  who is everyone's fav character in the Vampire Dairies?

so the question is 

who is ur favourite character in Vampire Dairies?

and why ?

alway explain why plz :) 

please like and comment :) 

thank xx

iqra Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirevampyrgirlrichakatherine123xxAqeelahxxMS-meghasharmailuvOriginalsbellaaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur opinions" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Honestly i have never seen vampire diaries so i would have loved to talk about it but never seen it so can't comment ... altho if it was about PKYEK then yes defo coz that only vamp show i seen :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luv

bellaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

bellaaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i love to watch vampire diaries
my fav is stafen definitely becz he is so sweet and concern person that always ready to help others even someone did harm him always give the person second chance in my opinionSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luvRaz2012Enchanted_jassiReal.Madrid

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Honestly i have never seen vampire diaries so i would have loved to talk about it but never seen it so can't comment ... altho if it was about PKYEK then yes defo coz that only vamp show i seen :)

thank xxx anyway and its alright atleast u had a look at it :) tht mean alot and will update my ff soon hope u like that  

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellaaa

my fav is stafen definitely becz he is so sweet and concern person that always ready to help others even someone did harm him always give the person second chance in my opinionSmile

i totally agreee with uu yaar did u watch epsoide 5 where after elena has killed the hunter :) 

bellaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

bellaaa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

i totally agreee with uu yaar did u watch epsoide 5 where after elena has killed the hunter :) 

no yar i actually didnt got time to watch it i only watch 3 episodes of season 5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_vivian_luv

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

no yar i actually didnt got time to watch it i only watch 3 episodes of season 5

LOL U mean 5 episodes of season 3 ??Star

luv_vivian_luv

luv_vivian_luv

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

ermm cool oh u mean season 3 episode 5 

catch up yaar quick 

Edited by luv_vivian_luv - 20 November 2012 at 2:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.