Posted: 11 years ago
wow Sugni , how noble of you. You mixed you kheer in sumans's dish to get the poor old woman to eat it! that is not  only dishonesty but it  means that you are  pretty dangerous and cannot be trusted !

when you do something bad, it is viewed as good, and you are praised. hmm what excellent values you demonstrate.  here is it,  one miniute you thinking how affectionate MT was with you and trusted you by giving you the keys to teh family treasure and then to turn on your heels and do the untrustworthy act!

wealth certainly is on your mind( even as you picked up vickram's jewellry from the floor , you were glowing like a jewel itself...greed!)
You are no better off that Rewa. Nastyyy 
Originally posted by indianstargyul

wow Sugni , how noble of you. You mixed you kheer in sumans's dish to get the poor old woman to eat it! that is not  only dishonesty but it  means that you are  pretty dangerous and cannot be trusted !

when you do something bad, it is viewed as good, and you are praised. hmm what excellent values you demonstrate.  here is it,  one miniute you thinking how affectionate MT was with you and trusted you by giving you the keys to teh family treasure and then to turn on your heels and do the untrustworthy act!

wealth certainly is on your mind( even as you picked up vickram's jewellry from the floor , you were glowing like a jewel itself...greed!)
You are no better off that Rewa. Nastyyy 

Shhh...the CV's can't understand that. If we trace back Sugni's steps  that is how sho comes off(self centered).  I know  some one would jump in here and say  "WEll she Married Adi and he has no money!"  but she herself just  found that out. As far as I see Sugni's real purpose  and Reva's real purpose is one and the same ...Get married , be a MRS. and to hell with everything else., As long as I can have the name and status who cares about the relations. She is very quick to throw her "wife status"  in Vickram's face..."my HUSBAND this and" MY HUSBAND" that.
 When she broke up with Vickram  her 1st thought  was "My dreams of being married  have been shattered"  NOT "I loved him more than anything and he betrayed me!"
 She is quick to accept  gifts with minimum argument, and she needs to be reminded  to return it!
I.E. the" kangans"

Vinnie as a fellow Trinidadian we understand those concepts only too well...lol and we dont tolerate that kinda ah thing, you know how we like to talk we mind and nobody cyar fool weee...🤣
 others may buy into the cvs lame plots but not us...come again cvs!😆
Hey don't forget me guys!!!!!
When I saw Friday's precap, I knew she was going to trick MT into eating her Kheer. It is really too bad that she does not understand the meanings behind these traditions. She thinks that she made MT eat the kheer so all is well and good, she once again fooled the poor woman. Stupid Sugni doesn't know that it is the actually best wishes and blessings of MT that has more meaning and value than her actually eating her food.
I guess we can expect alot more  tricks in the future from the "honest" Sugni.
sugni can do anything and its correct and justified but vikram  cant make even a single mistake
Originally posted by JulieD

Hey don't forget me guys!!!!!
When I saw Friday's precap, I knew she was going to trick MT into eating her Kheer. It is really too bad that she does not understand the meanings behind these traditions. She thinks that she made MT eat the kheer so all is well and good, she once again fooled the poor woman. Stupid Sugni doesn't know that it is the actually best wishes and blessings of MT that has more meaning and value than her actually eating her food.
I guess we can expect alot more  tricks in the future from the "honest" Sugni.

that is aweful thing to do. Isnt' blessing suppose to come from heart. Sugani is really gone too low.
Is not Adini supposed to mend Viva's (Vikram-Riva) home.
On friday's update they were mute spectators for Viva's drama.
Rather they were rubbing how pure their relation in front of Vicky.
Is not adi out of sacrifice married sugni?
Riva is challenging Vikram at his back , It is strange that Adi is not intiationg any steps to tconfront Riva mami for her conspiracy.
In the name of being a good wife Sugni is shoving herself done these peoples throats. If you want people to accept you, you take things slowly and give them time to come around but her actions are making them more determined to not aceept her.
She keeps telling TVS that in any relationship trust is very important and that is what he broke. Yet she does not see the parallel here she has broken MTs trust. Tricking her into eating your food is wrong and it is not the food but the blessing that comes with it that is imporant. That blessing was given wholeheartedly to Suman not Sugni.
Her every action comes off as being selfish - its what she wants that matters,other peoples wishes/beliefs do not matter, they can be ignored/disrespected.
Every One said Vikram is obsessed but what should we call sugni ?? isnt she obsessed ??? she wants to force every one accept her and love her
You are right Ronit. Sugni is as obsessed with Vikram's family. She just won't let up and uses every single opportunity to spoil their moods.