Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
hi there
i missed a few episodes a while ago so im a little confused

neha has a child which she gave birth to in high school but she gav up for adoption but what is he doing with neha n vikram?

also why are neha n vikram getting divorced?

thank u :-)

ps i did post the questions in the help thread a while ago but no 1 is answering

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "neha n vik..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Triesh

Groupbie

Triesh

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
She didn't give him up for adoption. Neha's mother told her the baby was born dead. So she did not know he was alive.
I think she said they were getting a divore because vikram could not accept her son or that she did not tell vikram about it.. But i am a little confused about this. Because it seems more like neha can't deal with things.

Edited by Triesh - 20 November 2012 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The way Neha behaved with Vikram sometimes it felt as though Vikram had some affair n had a illegitimate child and not Neha.
Reason provided for divorce is still very unclear.
If Vikram was the one who wanted divorce ,it does not seem like it now.
Vikram seems to be trying to save the marriage whereas Neha doesnt seem to be interested much in it and seems to be ready for divorce.
Her taking some time off from Vikram n her family ,not sure if its working Vikram n Neha or not.
I think Raya and Vikram/Neha are going to be shown helping each other out and finally re-uniting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsrani-lucki

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
thank u guys :-)

piscesmini

piscesmini

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Neha and Vikram are filing for divrce because According to Neha's explaination to Priya in one of the episodes... Vikram cannot bear the fact that neha had a child with someone else before him and seeing the child will always remind him of her sort of Betrayal. He feels Neha is shared and all... This according to neha is not appropriate because when she wanted to tell about her past before their wedding Vikram said I dont care about our pasts.. we need to live together in future... That imoressed Neha back then... Now neha is agreeing to divorce Vikram so that he would be happy.

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
no it is not coz of that, it is coz of the fact that : indian husbands can forgive but never forget" vikram forgave her but he cant accept rehan in his family as part of a family looknig at rehan he is reminded of the other guy and he cant stand it and neha cant leave/ desert the kid again so when they cld not come to any solution she decided to part ways as atleast she wldnt lose her bf

however i wanted any sane friend ot ask " what would you have odne if vik had gotten a kid from his past would you have accepted him as a part of your family" 

piscesmini

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

no it is not coz of that, it is coz of the fact that : indian husbands can forgive but never forget" vikram forgave her but he cant accept rehan in his family as part of a family looknig at rehan he is reminded of the other guy and he cant stand it and neha cant leave/ desert the kid again so when they cld not come to any solution she decided to part ways as atleast she wldnt lose her bf

however i wanted any sane friend ot ask " what would you have odne if vik had gotten a kid from his past would you have accepted him as a part of your family" 

yes, that's exactly what happened.  Neha said that if she accepts Rehan, then in a way she's betraying Vikram and her other kids and if she chooses Vikram and her other kids, then in a way she's aborting Rehan again.  Thus, she said, she's not choosing anyone at all.

As to answer your question, as per Indian culture and as per Ekta's world, would that have happened, the wife would have expected to accept that child.

annx

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i actual felt bad for rehaan in all this mess he has been isolated with out his faults

Post Reply New Post

Go to top