Page 1 of 41

Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

lybah123456

Groupbie

lybah123456

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys, I'm starting a new FF/SS called What's Meant To Be.

Plot: The Story is about two Best Friends (Arnav and Khushi) Who are very different from each other but they are still best friends. Their similarites keep them close and their differences keep them grounded. The story is about how these two Character's want very different things in life, their goals and ideas on living oppose. However things wont go as they had planned. Nothing is what they want anymore ad slowly things begin to change. Everything becomes What It's Meant To Be and they have no control over what destiny has planned for them.

Characters.

Raizada Family: Nani(64) Shyam(30), Anjali(28) and Arnav(24) (soon to be joined by NK, their cousin) Arnav and Anjali's parents committed suicide.

Gupta Family: Khushi(23) is an orphan and lives with her Uncle and Aunt. Suresh(48) and Surmila Gupta(45). 

Suresh Gupta is also a wealthy business man. Because of his wealth he could afford to send his niece to a private school as a child where she met Arnav at the age of 13. Arnav is a very laid back, chilled out person who knows how to live life. At the same time he has a very formal business life where he is one of the top bachelors in New York. Arnav is notstuck up and knows how appreciate what he has and make more out of it because of his parents loss. Arnav also however has a very bad reputation with women. Khushi is a very mature, straight forward girl. She knows how to have fun but she knows her limits very well, she is not over the top but more subtle and feminine. She's kind hearted and goes out of her way to make the people she loves happy. Arnav and Khushi have known each other for ten years and have always remained best friend, they value each other and make one another aware of their importance. It's the perfect friendship, and no matter how many girls Arnav has been with, Khushi as his best friend is above them all. 

p.s The banner was made by arshy4ever!, its gorgeous and ihad to use it<3

This is a very short chapter to bring things along a little bit, sorry its so short but enjoyy<33

Chapter One - A Reputation Needs To Be Kept

Khushi barged into Arnav's study ignorantly holding up a newspaper to his face, the concern in her expressions so vivid, but at the same time she was hell angry.

'Arnav, what is this? Just yesterday I was telling you how you need to be careful about these things and you go and make the headlines again. I feel like I'm having to mother you but you just don't listen!' Khushi lectured, she tossed the newspaper onto Arnav's desk, he got off his bed and lazily walked over and picked up the sheets of paper. Beginning to read the article that was written about him.

'Arnav Singh Raizada never fails to make the headlines. Being aware of his reputation it was no surprise to see Arnav attend Mr. Malhotra's  50th birthday bash with a women and leave with another. Sources reveal that Raizada had gotten drunk at the party and went a little too far with one of the guests eventually ending up taking her home'' Arnav groaned and looked up at Khushi who had her hands gripped on her waist, staring Arnav down with the deadliest look.

'Ah Khushi you know none of this is true. They just assumed this because of my so-called reputation. You know what the media is like; they make up crap all the time' Arnav excused, clearly trying to pacify his now not-amused best friend.

'Arnav, its because of your reputation that I assume this is true. It probably is' Khushi accused, snapping at him.

'Khushi believe me it's not!' Arnav retorted, Khushi shot him a curious look before she crossed her arms and frowned. She could just tell when Arnav was lying and this time he didn't seem like he was, she decided to believe him.

'Fine, I believe you but I indeed request you to take my advice some time Arnav, staying away from the media, and unknown women is best for you. I'm sorry, you know I only do this because I care about you' Khushi explained calmly, Arnav smiled as he watched the deep care and concern she had for him. He walked close to Khushi and pulled his best friend into a hug, a friendly one.

'You're one person who cares for me Khushi, why are you apologizing for being such an amazing person? I never said I hated it. I love it when you scold me, it just shows how much you care' Arnav said softly, Khushi hugged him tighter, his speech touching her heart immensely

'So you'll listen to me then?' Khushi urged, hoping he would this time, instead she received a snort, shortly followed by a laugh. Khushi pulled away and weakly punched his arm.

'Idiot!' Khushi said walking out, Arnav grabbed her wrist causing her to turn and face him in question

'Can we go for coffee, I'm bored?' Arnav proposed, Khushi wasn't so keen

'I'm not sure Arnav, Nani invited me over to your house for a period of a few weeks to help Di with her last month of pregnancy since she is too old and Jija Ji is usually abroad for work. I'm here for her not you' Khushi explained to Arnav, but he didn't care. Was it a crime to spend time with his best friend?

'I'm Sure Di will be fine for a couple of hours, please?' Arnav asked innocently knowing she couldn't resist. Khushi slumped her shoulders and groaned

'Okay fine' She said before she left the room

Khushi knocked on the door to Di's room and stepped in. Di was laying on the bed resting, her face lit up seeing Khushi.

'Di, I'm just going out with Arnav for coffee, will you be okay at home with Nani or shall I stay?' Khushi told calmly

'Khushi, I'll be absolutely fine. You two go ahead' Di said smiling. Khushi blew her an air kiss and left for her room. She slid out of her night clothes and slipped on jeans and a top, she grabbed her cardigan and left for the front door.

'Ready?' Arnav said as Khushi approached him, he was also in jeans and a white shirt with a leather jacket, less formal then usual. Khushi nodded and the two left for his SUV.

--

'So Arnav how was the Malhotra party anyway?' Khushi asked sipping some coffee before placing it down on the restaurant table. It was a frosty morning of early December in New York and the cold air seeped through each person. Khushi had forgotten her coat and continued to freeze to death

'Khushi it was boring! That man is so old, how do you think it was?' Arnav said rolling his eyes

'You know, you're a real ass sometimes' Khushi said truthfully

'What?' Arnav said throwing his hands up in defence

'You don't need to be mean to Malhotra, just because he wasn't a sexy 20 year old woman' Khushi said raising an eyebrow

'You know me so well' Arnav joked sipping his coffee

'Seriously Arnav, why don't you get into a relationship? Find someone decent and think about a long-term relationship. You're 24, the youngest successful businessman. You need to start behaving like that rather then pouncing from one girl to another in the space of a day. No wait, in the space of even a hour!' Khushi exaggerated flapping her hands for emphasis

'Me? In a long-term relationship? Who are we kidding' Arnav said beginning to laugh lightly

'Come on Arnav, I'm serious. What's going to happen when it's time to get married? You wont have anyone to rely on or trust you with marriage knowing you're reputation' Khushi explained maturely. Arnav was a really laid back person and she loved that about him, but now the same quality began to annoy her.

'Well you're going to be single all your life. I'll just marry you' Arnav said sarcastically winking at her and giving her that crooked smile that attracted many pretty faces in the coffee shop. Khushi hurt by his words got off the table and began to walk away. Arnav bit his tongue guiltily and got up running after her.

'Khushi I'm sorry I didn't mean it!' Arnav breathed stopping in front of her

'Go Away Arnav' Khushi mumbled dipping her hands in her jean pockets as she carried on walking it was freezing cold and she shivered immensely. Arnav once again came in front of her causing her to stop. He took off his leather jacket and placed it on her shoulders, it felt so warm and cozy that she couldn't find the anger to refuse. Arnav still holding the collar of the jacket pulled Khushi towards him till she was inches away from him.

'Khushi, you're beautiful, and amazing and that's why you're my best friend. Of course you'd get married you're not meant to take me seriously' Arnav explained, Khushi couldn't help but smile at him.

'You never fail to pacify me Arnav' Khushi said, shaking her head in defeat

'You know me, irresistible remember?' Arnav joked, Khushi smiled and swung her arms around her neck hugging him tight for warmth and for happiness. Even though the warmth was more advantageous right now. After holding onto Khushi for quite some time, Arnav pulled away and grinned at her. He flicked her nose like he always did when it turned pink, the same colour as her cheeks.

'So shall we go now Rudolf?' Arnav said happily, Khushi nodded and they both left once again for Arnav's car.

------------

Thank You; Buddy Me For PMS(:

Lybah x

Index

Part One: A Reputation Needs To Be Kept

Part Two: Another One For The Papers

Part Three: A Little Pain, A Little Happiness

Part Four: Spinning The Bottle On The Truth

Part Five: Exaggerated Responses

Part Six - IN a New Light

Edited by lybah123456 - 02 April 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105anaviabhikk10ksgsrkhhqvBlozamlovebadhanEr.shreyardwsydsangeeta230811ybjmreena1146siddhanandamMcoyzpurple_rulesspnksNavjotSakashafalisangeethbalaBentleymrigntracy1191passion1ArmelakashevhillyextremeliciousvoldemortswtsamHelloA1limitlessserina087samspriyanka09arnavlover97pri3lovefalak9090satiisparvatiscarlet2012SaraPhoenixArshiluvu27Bhavz21_ArShiiram1415hasheynarmathabiju21smiley24faith_hopepari97ll..Gungun..llReader_HobbySim96spillataani16Muskaan_87AneesahJabeenshiv456amandaclarkeSweta...srain10Crazy_1001rrd29dproverriyascGlimmer-Siaa-sabz105akshadrati123meem17priyanki---Sonia----Anu13---softyy--moonlight2630hira2050CetroniaJaan_ArshiSamyxxAmanda.LimclaireDDgangsu--Sarunholic--arshy4everpraseethaShru9tikoiskA.HajnalCrazy_souldeeswarnasamia19AnupamaJYangeldream14laksh65ShiningStar18-Garima-AngelTeenHansaNtinselShafooclarissajohnrkapoor1382ASR6262jas0308seeta_naipsDee_Jpup03NichussIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: What's Meant To Be - Chapter 6 Page 36" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabz105

Goldie

sabz105

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Loving this new FF of yours Lybah, it was a great read. It will be interesting to know how these two fall for each other.

Hope you can continue soon. Thanks for your PM and for a great read. Keep up the good work!!!! Thumbs Up

deeswarna

IF-Rockerz

deeswarna

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
it was simply a pleasure to the eyes:)
awesome start.
just waiting to see how they ll realise that they may be much more than just good friends.
n its nice to have a flirty arnav and a modern khushi:)
hope u r continuing soon

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome story loved it very interesting
cant wait for next part continue soon please
and thank u so much for pm me Hug

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Interesting

hilly

hilly

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Loved it Lybah ! : )) 
your first chap. rocked ! can't wait for moreee... 

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Sounds good to read, very interesting as they're mates and not enemies lol, :) nice start :) plz accept buddy reques and pm me when you Uodate :)

Cetronia

IF-Dazzler

Cetronia

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Very interesting start, I am in for the ride, thanks for the PM..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top