Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jai Ho Chachiji

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Dil khush kita ajdi episode ne. This is my best Panjabi.

Loved today's episode where people are coming to their senses, at least Chachiji is. Love her! After all those days she accepted Veera - loved the way she was bathing her. Loved the way she told off the snoopy 'family' and neighbors.

Even Ratan came out of her zombie self and declared that if given time she too would have forgiven Sampooran. But too little and too late! Anyway, now on I hope things will be better for the two children with some help from chachiji. Looks like that Ratan is not ready to accept the child as yet.

Good going writersji. But please zara sambal ke.

Hope everybody is happy with today's episode

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anna441Kula915AnkeeeeerajsunRaadhni-AngelaKaParI-sitammaRoarkchitra_raogeesNeha.K.ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai Ho Chachiji" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I think u meant Jhaayi JI...:))))) yeah Loved her today..lil nok jhok between her and ranvi which i loveee the most... but show stealer was Veera today.. they way she was smiling watching her bro's antics.. it was awww...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09-AngelaKaParI-ll-Shilpa-ll

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

I think u meant Jhaayi JI...:))))) yeah Loved her today..lil nok jhok between her and ranvi which i loveee the most... but show stealer was Veera today.. they way she was smiling watching her bro's antics.. it was awww...

Oops, my bad. I thought of her  as chachiji. What is Jhaayi ji? And yes I too  enjoyed the little angel's smiles whilst looking at her bro. I swear she loves her screen brother,  there was so much love in her eyes for him

Thanks Neha for pointing out my error.

Sorry everybody, pls read. Jai Ho Jhaayi ji...Embarrassed

Edited by zeezee09 - 19 November 2012 at 5:41pm

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up Jai Ho Chayji. Jai Ho Tusi gr8 ho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.