Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Hi, everyone!

Scared a when you saw my postLOL?
Ippo ethavechu namala torture pannaporanuTongue
Not one of my FFs...(ThapichiteingaWink
This time I want to read one of yoursWink...A short story!

Ok va? Ready? Set go?

Did you start thinking about all romantic dinners, walks and talks between TTDay Dreaming?

Well here is a twist of eventsTongue...Konjam athiradi stories and not romantic ones...maybeErmm if you can! Introduce romance inTongue!

You will have to write a short story and PM it to me and we can put it up on DoomsDay (ie.21st December) So technically you have almost one month!

ShockedEna? Why doomsday nu pakureingalaTongue?

World end agutho illayoTongue, atrocities of all the villians should end on this dayWink!

Puriyaliya? Read further...

You would have so much irritation & "what the hell" feeling when our lead lady, Thulasi is always crying Dead and doing nothing about GWD'oh

You would have felt in so many places that "why the hell is she just crying" or "why is she not talking back" or "you would have been more mad at Thulasi than GW or anyone else..." 

(I can literally see everyone nodding your headsLOL!)

Pick any one such incident and write a story on how you would have liked it for to have reactedWink

Step right into Thulasi's shoesEvil Smile!

(Eg) The scene where GW goes on talking rubbish about Thulasi in the college before their marriage, how would you have reacted if u were there, would u have slapped herLOL? would u have shouted at the top of your voice and made GW shut up, but GW would not have shut up easilyTongue, what all would she have said to Thulasi, what all would you (as Thulasi) have said to her? Cook up a  imaginary story!

Any such scene, your choice!

You can even include GW-Charu duoTongue! Anything! Anyone! Your wish!

Or not even GW, Charu, you can go for a scene with Padma (the very first episode maybe) or MM or any moment when you felt "Thulasi why are you so dumb? Why can't you do like this?" with any character...

The ''like this'' is what you have to imagine and write a story!

You can pour all your frustrations outTongue!

For entertainment and rib-tickling laughterLOL!

A point of note : We are making this fiction up only keeping in mind their characterization, we are not against any actors in anyway!

Got it? Any questions do ask...

PM me "Gisel" the story before doomsdayTongue!

Send as many entries as you want!

Do tell me who all would like to participate, so that I can remind you!

You can send your stories till 20th December!

Give me your supportSmile!

Thank you Nikxie for helping me with the siggiesHug!

Thank you Shemmo for helping me with the threadHug!

Edited by Gisel - 04 December 2012 at 1:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuMindFreezervjayamTTfanhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.sneha_vijayShemmoSue Nairharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Submit TTcreations (Info on Pg2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Gisel.. Shocked You are always up to something Star Beautiful post. I would love to write.. but i guess i am not much into the character's here as i barely watch, only read the updates Tongue

Still, will give it a try ! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuMindFreezerGiselShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
wow G&T&S superr thread!Star Gisel great idea, will join in. Oru super chance a miss panne matheanWink

jinjuvjayamGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
shall try gisel, at least for the pleasure of bashing, bashing and bashing gw !!!the urge has never been stronger!

jinjuMindFreezerGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Nice thread, the last picture...lol!

I will try but cannot promise anything now.

So basically we write a story where Thulasi bashes GW/Padma/Charu/MM/Bhuvana?

Or do we let out our anger on Padma/GW/MM?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselShemmo

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
But I cant write in Tamil...infact I dont even speak it...onyl understand it. So it wont be convincing if i write...the character's  essense will only be captured if the story / dialogues are written in tamil. But ill try and see what i come up with... :)

vjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
MaryAnne, Language is not a barrier!
It is the force and punch that we want to feel!Wink

Smiles, pick any scene where you felt "Thulasi, why did you have to do this?"
(eg) The scene where Thulasi runs around the hospital bed when MM is hospitalised...
What would you have done if you were in Thulasi's place?
Extrat from the story could be...

Thulasi, "Stop it, father! Can't you listen to your own daughter?"
MM, " You..are..not..my..daughter..."
Thulasi, "Oh..ho..when did you realise this? I was your daughter when you wanted to sell me to Velayutham...but now I'm not? I have always been your daughter. It is you who hasn't treated me like your daughter even once in your lifetime." and Thulasi leaves the place...

(OR)
Thulasi, "Father, please listen to me...I went there only to bring down Bhuvana...father listen to me...How can you think that I would go after money?"

(OR)
Thulasi, "Oh, yes! I did go after money...I think it came from my father only...I very well remember him going after money by selling his own daughter...atleast I went there to bring a wrong person down" and storms out of the room.

How would "you" react? That is what we want to see in Thulasi of your story...Wink
It can be Thulasi vs. Anyone! Even TA or Deepa or anyone...
Where ever you felt "Thulasi, what you are doing is not correct"
Make it up a story! You can even imagine a situation...
Don't make it this smallTongue..You can even knit 2-3 situations into a story...You have one month time..no hurry...
Slaps...Punches...Kidnaps...Blackmails...ena vena panungaWink!

Remember there will be limitations also...can you slap your MIL when your husband is there?Tongue or talk against his best friend when he is thereWink...?
Create your own story and limitations and come out triumphantlyThumbs Up!

Edited by Gisel - 21 November 2012 at 5:32am

vjayamMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~Shemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
great idea and super thread, gisel. 

ippo thaan started writing something .. time irunthaa will do my best to pen down something.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top