Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Never thought this day would come!

Today's episode completely belonged to Ranganath and Anjie. Ishita was just wonderful and Vishal was very good too. 

RanJie overshadowed AshNi completely today. I have no complaints though!

Take a bow, Vishal and Ishita!

Edit - I thought Kapil was very good too...don't know the name of the actor!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 November 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10Kuhughosh199344964496khush93aarti1303BinatMyKritikafanktlkhilarious44SSA777vidyasabdemahwishsolankiLuvRanJivyomankoyelbasuLibraVidishaaShee_xaanlee_AshniMithalee02rrdsu-deepali17-.DarkParadise..Anjali_ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RanJie!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree..Smile.
Today's episode belonged to Ranji...both were tooo good..ClapClap
We have mostly seen them both in fun mode...tonight they touched my heart with their acting...
Great performance...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

44964496Sujatha.raoVidishaattrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Loved ur Post Vishal and Ishita truly deserve this appreciation Clap Today epi Belonged to RanJi with their touching and emotional Performance.ClapClapClap

Edited by LuvRanJi - 19 November 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

44964496Shee_xaanSujatha.raoVidishaattrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Yes i agree..Smile.
Today's episode belonged to Ranji...both were tooo good..ClapClap
We have mostly seen them both in fun mode...tonight they touched my heart with their acting...
Great performance...Clap

I liked them very much in the epi where they argue over moving to the Solanki house...but today was really good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidishaattrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Loved ur Post Vishal and Ishita truly deserve this appreciation Clap Today epi Belonged to RanJi with their touching and emotional Performance.ClapClapClap

Sara...in all honesty, both the AshNi scenes left me cold today in comparison to the RanJie scenes..they seemed shallow in comparison...my pov entirely!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 November 2012 at 1:49pm

44964496LuvRanJiShee_xaanVidishaattrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Sara...in all honesty, both the AshNi scenes left me cold today in comparison to the RanJie scenes..they seemed shallow in comparison...my pov entirely!
Agree...today I found Ranji scenes  very deep , so much chemistry , first time they r going thru emotional termoil and Vish and Ish completely did Justice to it ..more coming tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

44964496Shee_xaanSujatha.raottrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Havent watched the episode but I have no doubts about superb acting of Vishal and Ishitaa. I wish these 2 are given more footage than this Evil Smile(khushi)... Whatever little space they are given, they truly rock those moments!!! Blushing

I love them both in ktlk... HeartBoth are great actors & do fabulous job as Dr. Rangnath and Anji  Per me, Dr. Rangnath is the most sensible character in entire ktlk story... Big smile -- rest all: Ashu,Nidhi & Anji are whimsical in some or the other way!! Big smile

Nice post Sujathaji!! Am Truly disheartened with Ranji's sad story... Cry Me too had never thought that such a day would come in ktlk... just to keep this Evil Smile in the show, the CVs spoiled the charm of journey of an adorable couple like RanJi... Angry Disgusting... Angry

Edited by ttrocks - 19 November 2012 at 2:01pm

44964496MyKritikaLuvRanJiSujatha.raoVidishaa

MyKritika

MyKritika

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.