IF-Dazzler

adithya_sid

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by denver_diva

Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by joker83

Sana tells Rajiv that she could save only 2 people so Rajiv shouldnt be upset with her...BUT wasnt she upset with Karishma a few weeks ago for the same exact thing.Karishma saved 2 people (one was Siddhu ji, the other one I dont remember).
Sana felt betrayed but expects Rajiv to understand that other people are more important for her.

Does anyone else agree?

You fail to understand the difference between thatand this. That time both sana and krishma use to sleep togther and infact they were always toghter. So Sana expected that krishma would save her since she was really close to her. But ekarishma randomly chose 2 people that were not even close or hardlytalked to her.

Sana chose vishal because she knows him more than rajeev and ofcourse she knows and loves delnaz more than rajeev. Sana doesn't sleep or hang around with rajeev. Rajeev is good freind but he comes in third place, while on the other side karishma and sana always were with each other. Who would have thought that karisma would not save her?? I was shocked but I ain't shocked about sana saving delnaz or vishal.

Karishma and Sanaapparently became friends in the BB house, and so did Rajiv and Sana.Just as Sana has her right to decide who and why she will prefer over someone (Rajib here),similarly, Karishma was not under any obligation to prefer Sana over the others.There was no need for Sana to blow it out of proportion then.Karishma slept with Sana, may be because she couldn't sleep with Siddhu ji or Niketan (wink). But even she knows Niketan from before and so she picked him over Sana.Siddhu ji got her vote out of her respect for him.So Sana shouldn't expect to be so important in Karishma's life.If Sana is right in expecting then so is Rjiv

no she didnt even gave niketon her vote so your whole logic is now gone in the water

May be I am wrong with the names as I have mentioned in brackets in my post.But the point I am trying to make is that Karishma has a right to prioritize her relationships based on her reasons too.She had every right to have stronger bonds with others at that moment which Sana probably didnt understand.It's not necessary to announce your order of preference publicly.Sometimes your gestures show who comes first...so Karishma did what she wanted to.Sana made a big deal out of it.Karishma could have had her reasons too.If Sana had not made all that fuss, then her explanation to Rajiv would have made sense to me.

Very true...bingo to the point

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sana the hypocrit (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by joker83

Sana tells Rajiv that she could save only 2 people so Rajiv shouldnt be upset with her...BUT wasnt she upset with Karishma a few weeks ago for the same exact thing.Karishma saved 2 people (one was Siddhu ji, the other one I dont remember).
Sana felt betrayed but expects Rajiv to understand that other people are more important for her.

Does anyone else agree?

You fail to understand the difference between that and this. That time both sana and krishma use to sleep togther and infact they were always toghter. So Sana expected that krishma would save her since she was really close to her. But karishma randomly chose 2 people that were not even close or hardly talked to her.

Sana chose vishal because she knows him more than rajeev and ofcourse she knows and loves delnaz more than rajeev. Sana doesn't sleep or hang around with rajeev. Rajeev is good freind but he comes in third place, while on the other side karishma and sana always were with each other. Who would have thought that karisma would not save her?? I was shocked but I ain't shocked about sana saving delnaz or vishal.

Karishma and Sana apparently became friends in the BB house, and so did Rajiv and Sana.Just as Sana has her right to decide who and why she will prefer over someone (Rajib here),similarly, Karishma was not under any obligation to prefer Sana over the others.There was no need for Sana to blow it out of proportion then.Karishma slept with Sana, may be because she couldn't sleep with Siddhu ji or Niketan (wink). But even she knows Niketan from before and so she picked him over Sana.Siddhu ji got her vote out of her respect for him.So Sana shouldn't expect to be so important in Karishma's life.If Sana is right in expecting then so is Rjiv 

no she didnt even gave niketon her vote so your whole logic is now gone in the water

May be I am wrong with the names as I have mentioned in brackets in my post.But the point I am trying to make is that Karishma has a right to prioritize her relationships based on her reasons too.She had every right to have stronger bonds with others at that moment which Sana probably didnt understand.It's not necessary to announce your order of preference publicly.Sometimes your gestures show who comes first...so Karishma did what she wanted to.Sana made a big deal out of it.Karishma could have had her reasons too.If Sana had not made all that fuss, then her explanation to Rajiv would have made sense to me.

my point is that she already  proved her friendship by giving rajeev her vote for captaincy and she also proved her friendship with karishma by giving her the saving vote else she would be nominated and karishma actually planned with niketon not to save sana.

so again to my point sana had a right to ask karishma for the vote becouse 1. they had a strong bonding and 2 she saved her

but rajeev has no right to ask sana becouse she gave her vote for captaincy to him and he in return voted twice for himself 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.