Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
After watching tonight's videos I am hell bound to say that I liked Aashka and have to support her for the very first time .. its like Although I liked Imam in his first episode that's yesterday but eventually he happens to be very different from what he pretended.  Even the footage of his gyan showed for very few minutes but it was really a torture .. Hats off to Aashka and Niruha for listening him with so much patience  it was seriously like on and on and one... Aashka did try to stop him very nicely but he was not listening then the jhelofying thingi ke main app ko jhail raha hoon and then i will be winner i will be winner he was really being torture .. and  then that body suit he laughing and his non stop stupid antics were scary very scary i felt like i am watching some black magic movie .. It was damn scary !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrianudipali13Arsha_Kriyanshhonestyfirst

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam and Aashka" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
nai yar that was scary mere ko darr lag ra tha 

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tashu.

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The AASHKA is in the village is WAY different than the one we saw in BB HOUSE @ ---

I am sure someone has advised her about how she was projected outside and has given her some tips/ advice on how to play the GAME going forward @ --/     THIS could have happened behind the scenes --when she was EVICTED - / 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
It might sound mean but instead of feeling sorry for Aashka, I was laughing at how troubled Aashka was at Imam's antics. Super entertainingLOL

honestyfirst

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

nai yar that was scary mere ko darr lag ra tha 
i was enjoying so much he was total pagloo ROFLROFL

Chote bhai tumhey esse cheizien entertaining lagti hein PAGALOO really paglaa gya tha 

dipali13

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Just reposting what I wrote in DDT

But did you guys notice how Aashka did not shed tears despite being subjected to Imam's crazy antics? However, if Niketan steals a bottle of coffee, 2-3 gallons of tears start flowing from her eyesConfused Moreover, suddenly she has started putting on makeup and styling her hair that is pleasing to the eyesLOL

Her stance against Imam was commendable. Where did all that toughness come from ? Was it her strategy to portray herself as a roti-bhilakti nari in BB6 jiske saath kitne atyachaar hote hain? If this is so, I am glad she realized that her strategy didn't work. But why fake your way initially through BB6?

dipali13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.