My journey so far...

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I wanted to share my journey to MAKP so far.  But first, I'll be honest I don't watch all the episodes completely.  For example I totally skip the following scenes:

• Shakti and Kesar scenes as they're too disturbing for me,
  • Permanent leaking tap of Sexana house scenes (i.e. Pratigya's mom.  No offence to her fans, but I find her really irritating as all what she does is cry, cry and cry some more),
  • Thaukar's all scenes unless, Krishna's there

So you're probably wondering do I watch then…?  Mainly, Krishna and Pratigya story and Krishna bonding with his father part. 

So going back to my journey.  So far, I have watched up to the part where everyone is mistaken that Pratigya is pregnant.  This is my opinion on every character:

Pratigya: one strong lady and I really admire her for that.

Krishna: um… very interesting man.  He's not a typical hero style kind of a guy.  I find him sort of grey shade character and I'm absolutely loving it.  We the viewers know that he loves Pratigya, but I find his expressions amazing as it's so hard to read him.  What I mean is that when Pratigya is upset with him and say few words to him, he'll just listen to her without saying anything and I get so scared because then I'm asking myself, "what is going on in his mind?  Does he agree with her, or is he getting upset?  If so, is he going to hit her, just like how his dad and brother treat their wives?  What is he going to do?"  For example when they were on their honeymoon and it was suppose to be their first night, Pratigya kept on pushing him away.  At that time, I was thinking for how long can she push him away and for how long would Krishna listen to Pratigya and would he force himself on her?  Because he's the hero, I was thinking that no, he's not going to force himself on her, but then I was like, wait, he's not just the hero, he's also Sajan Singh's son and Shakti's brother and both of these men take their wives as their personal property that can be treated to their will.  So the whole time, I was like, OMG you're not going to hit her, right? and you're not going to force yourself on her, right?  He's a very mysterious guy and I love it.

Sajan Singh: I think he's another grey shade character.  I mean sometimes he's really nice and caring toward his DIL's and sometimes he's completely opposite of it.  Like for example, when he found out that Kaser is pregnant, his whole attitude toward her changed just like that and he even slapped Shakti for aborting the child when Kaser's was pregnant other four times.  And he genuinely cares about Krishna.

Ammaji: I don't like her at all.  That's all what I'm going to say for now.

Shakti Singh: Oh I would love to kill this guy!!!!!

Kaser: you gotta stand up woman!!!  Only you can protect yourself, your dignity and your child.  Stand up woman!!!

Shyam Saxena: although, I totally respect this man and his values, but really, in today's world, people like Shyam get stepped on over and over again.

Naina (permanent leaking tap of Sexena house): like I said, I don't watch her scenes as all what she does is cry and cry and cry and cry….

Aarushi: I like how she speaks up like her sister, but she needs to learn when to shut-up.  And I don't like the fact how she keeps on referring to Krishna as gunda, mawali.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that because I like Krishna.  I'm saying this because the fact is that he's Pratigya's husband, so give some respect to him.

Komal: I would love to love her only if she would stop swearing all the time and act like a human and not an animal.

Adarsh: poor guy got involved for no apparent reason πŸ˜•

Please share your views 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Agree about Prof being everyone's doormatEdited by meanreds - 11 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry It's too lengthy to read completely but I caught few interesting things here...

So far, I have watched up to the part where everyone is mistaken that Pratigya is pregnant.

this is exactly where I got hooked up completely with the serial. and don't be surprised u might also want to go back and enjoy every sec of :

KN beating kesar

never ending  leaking tap of nainaji

non stop nonsense of arushi etc. etc... cause u will enjoy the serial better with all those nonsense...

He's a very mysterious guy and I love it.

knowingly or unknowingly u picked up few facts about HIM Njoy the serial.πŸ˜‰

Edited by Latha.I - 11 years ago
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanreds

Agree about Prof being everyone's doormat

Does he ever changes and stand up?
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

Does he ever changes and stand up?

honestly i couldn't tell you... i can't remember very much anymoreπŸ˜•

i just remember Arusia's multiple marriages

madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

sorry It's too lengthy to read completely but I caught few interesting things here...

So far, I have watched up to the part where everyone is mistaken that Pratigya is pregnant.

this is exactly where I got hooked up completely with the serial. and don't be surprised u might also want to go back and enjoy every sec of :

KN beating kesar
how can i enjoy a human beating another human as if he/she were a dead meat?

never ending  leaking tap of nainaji
Well, not going to go back (I have a very short period of time to finish watching this whole serial, that's why I'm skipping whatever I can) but will continue watching her in future tracks.  Thank you!

non stop nonsense of arushi etc. etc... cause u will enjoy the serial better with all those nonsense...
I dont know... not a big fan of her πŸ˜•

He's a very mysterious guy and I love it.

knowingly or unknowingly u picked up few facts about HIM Njoy the serial.πŸ˜‰
Um... you got me real curious now.

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²  u remember it's  a serial and they r just  acting  right?πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I dont know... not a big fan of her 

πŸ˜†  u have a good taste hereπŸ˜ƒ

U need to like both K and AB it kills u r curiosity  automatically...🀣

w.ref to mysterious guy u used.

Edited by Latha.I - 11 years ago
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanreds

honestly i couldn't tell you... i can't remember very much anymoreπŸ˜•

i just remember Arusia's multiple marriages

@bold: 😲
OMG what you mean multiple marriages!!!  Kitni marriages hai iski?
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latha.I

πŸ˜• πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²  u remember it's  a serial and they r just  acting  right?πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I dont know... not a big fan of her 

πŸ˜†  u have a good taste hereπŸ˜ƒ

U need to like both K and AB it kills u r curiosity  automatically...🀣

w.ref to mysterious guy u used.

OMG!!!  I really do have to sleep but the comments are making me more and more curious and I'm so eager to finish watching this serial ASAP!!!!  Oh good God!!!  What do I do?  Yaar, where on earth is this weekend when you despertely need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
madhoo thumbnail
I just finished watching the part where SS throws Pratigya out of the house.  I don't know how to react to that.  Especially when SS's wife mentioned that maybe Sexana family will harm Komal now and SS says that they dare not say anything to Komal!!!  Wah!!!  Tumhari beti beti, aur Pratigya and Kesar ek janwar?????????????