Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam is suffering from Hypomania (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

Originally posted by BBfanatic

YES there definitely is some similarity in the way they talk. But Rajev lacks common sense while Imam lacks sense in genera

Another reason why Imam Ghagra Siddiqui should be sent to the main house is to bring out Delu's asli rang. Imam is the ONLY one in the world who can do thatLOL

hahaha!!! rofl!! 

huh? how can he do that? provoking her! by his talktiveness?

Or!!! Also would be fun to see Imam and Sapna!

Ofcourse, by provoking her! He clearly doesn't like the SAD group so he would pass taunts at her and Delu wouldn't be able to control herself for too long I'm sure. 

Sapna might just become bff with him cuz of his glittery hairBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ProperPatola.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam is suffering from Hypomania (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BBfanatic

Originally posted by SaRunForevertgr

OMG!! this actually makes sense!!! he is surely suffering from Hypomania
He freaked me out!! kaisa insaan hai!! I was laughing by looking at how he was crying and doing nautanki!

We all should start a petition to bring Imam Ghagra Siddiqui backLOL

YES!!!!!! Please! We should all tweet colors and ask for Imaam! Who's with me?! Let's bring him back to the main BB house! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieMissChievous-Chandramukhi-Chits1Samraat_92

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
n he calls himself an image consultant... ROFLROFL

.ProperPatola.

Anita.edwani

Anita.edwani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
man Imam is such a loser! he needs to get a life! sooo irritating.. anyone who likes his behavior needs to go see a psychiatrist!~
 I got a headache watching him!

frozen.devil

iffatzhera

iffatzhera

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
What kind of entertainment was Colors trying to provide by sending this jerk. If it was not all planned, Aashka can sue this channel for endangering her security. Someone said on this forum that this guy could have raped her. And by looking today's episode, I feel it was very unfair for  Aashka. I did not like Aashka's behaviour in BB but now I feel real sympathy for her. she was happy to leave BB as couldnt get herself adjusted there and now this nonsense. Too much!!
And i did not find any thing funny in that guy.

Plus what is the sense of keeping just 3 people in that bhoot bhangla.

Another thing that is completely insane on part of BB is that people who are sent in BB should have some level of publicity. No one knows this guy then why is he sent there, is se to Kashif (mango man) was better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilChits1

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
BB is the main mental case...so he got attracted by Imam..fatal attraction LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iffatzhera

What kind of entertainment was Colors trying to provide by sending this jerk. If it was not all planned, Aashka can sue this channel for endangering her security. Someone said on this forum that this guy could have raped her. And by looking today's episode, I feel it was very unfair for  Aashka. I did not like Aashka's behaviour in BB but now I feel real sympathy for her. she was happy to leave BB as couldnt get herself adjusted there and now this nonsense. Too much!!
And i did not find any thing funny in that guy.

Plus what is the sense of keeping just 3 people in that bhoot bhangla.

Another thing that is completely insane on part of BB is that people who are sent in BB should have some level of publicity. No one knows this guy then why is he sent there, is se to Kashif (mango man) was better.

so agree with you

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilblackieMissChievousChits1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.