Scene Of The Day - Armaan Jassi's Hug - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by vishakha

I just loved the way she took him in her arms. That was simply cute. Excellent diagloges, excellent background music, excellent acting.

I second that...

what a comforting affectionate hug.. too good.. beyond words... I am in heaven...

Thankyou T and d...

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
the scene was BEAUTIFUL!  Mona and Apu really did a great job in conveying emotion today ðŸ˜³  

btw, Armaan was looking great today (even greater than usual 😳) b/c he was smiling and you could see his cute dimples (until he started crying of course 😭).  He reeeeeeeally has a nice smile....just lights up the room 😳😊
Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago
   i am surely gonna download this episode.wow! what a scene. what a piece of acting and mindblowing chemistry. apu and mona looked heavenly!!!!!😳!!!!i cried and cried diring that scene!😭😳😭!!!

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Oh!! yeah!! No biology lesson.. definitely not before their wedding..

Both of them can learn some maths, though😉

i wish i could see this episode....*sigh*...i'm stuck in my dorm room studying for finals!!!😭😭😭
Yea...At last everyone can easily forgive T and D for that beautiful googly they called Armaan with which they bowled us over...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😳

i so badly wanted to reply to this post yesterday as soon as i saw the episode but my darn computer gave way .......so here goes anywayz😳

i'll tell you frankly - basically the whole episode was crap......after reading peaches post on how everyone was losing interest in jjkn and someone else asked me why i was watching the episodes as they actually had nothing in them, i was pretty dejected...😭.but the last bit had me in totally.....it was so amazing that it made up for all the dumb crappy episodes in last week. 😳

i just hope we dont find out that it was one of jassi's famous dream sequences😡

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago