Qubool Hai

Zoya...Dhokebaaz Zubaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
one more post about the bathroom scene.  i was just thinking about it and zoya;'s reaction.  Instead of just leaving straight away she covers her face with her hands, and peeks out every few seconds 'fit!' 'six pac'! then she flings a towel at Asad's face and returns to her spot standing in the bathroom!!!
Then...after she's had a good look she says 'mein challe jaati hoon AGAR AAP KO PROBLEM...''ROFL
ROFLROFLWinkWink  Poor girl, her own tongue betrayed her.  she really did not want to go anywhere, view itna acha jo mila.  I hope she develops a little crush on him and his six pac

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckvm17ujala26KulfiBaikankabhorSiddhi_Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya...Dhokebaaz Zubaan" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I must say, I wouldn't have been half as composed as she was in the situation. I probably would've looked something like this:

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
kulfibai...that makes 2 of us.  she did well eh. asad on the other hand...dont think he was so composedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.