MLTAK Banner Contest - Results

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
First off, before then, a big thank you to ALL of the participants for sending in so many banners! They were all absolutely beautiful, and we really appreciate the hard work everyone has put in to make the banners themselves. Thank you so much for taking the time and putting in the effort to participate :) 

Second, thanks so much to everyone who voted! It must have been difficult to choose :)

And now, it's time to announce the results!

And the winning entry is!

by mjht_one

congratulations!!

And here's your siggy: 

PS : Banner has been sent to the moderator, winner tag & the banner shall up up soon... please be patient for few days πŸ€—

- Aanchal
IF Development Team
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
congrats Nikita for Awesome BannerπŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks Anchu for your Great efferts..realy appreciate itπŸ‘πŸ€—

cant wait to see Banner Up on the forumπŸ₯³
Congratulations to mjht_one & the winning banner πŸ‘

Also, congratulations (I think) to Dipali88 - for being promoted to Coolbie, weeks after the show has ended. 😈  Wish real life promotions were like this - you get promoted after you no longer have to do any work πŸ˜†  But more seriously, you deserved it - wish it had happened when the show was going well, as opposed to after it ended.
nikkz congrates for wining 7th BC, m so proud of uπŸ€—
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Congratulations to mjht_one & the winning banner πŸ‘

Also, congratulations (I think) to Dipali88 - for being promoted to Coolbie, weeks after the show has ended. 😈  Wish real life promotions were like this - you get promoted after you no longer have to do any work πŸ˜†  But more seriously, you deserved it - wish it had happened when the show was going well, as opposed to after it ended.

Awww Vrish your comments means a Lot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
yaa it was really happy movement for me if my show was going well and I was  promoted 
that time but it was not happened ...😭
thanks for all the wishes guys

thanks you so mcuh everyone for liking my banner