begumpara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There have been good and bad news about NBT from various articles. Dont know what is correct and what is not but I thought let me summarize the finding so that we can react

Good News
1. NBT is definitely coming back. There was some discussion at the Colors top management but they have reconfirmed NBT2
2. It might be a week ahead of schedule - 7th Jan now instead of 14th Jan
3. It will possibly get a better time slot - possibly 930
4. It will be a mature love story - Meghan to be in early fifties with grey hair
5. A Singh is not confirmed , they may go for another better actor for Megha's role - they could try Preeti Choudhury or Prinal Oberoi

Sad News
1. Ashnoor Kaur will be missing.
2. Tanu, the dashing bachelor will be married
3. Focus would be less on Meghan but on Nanhi's love life
4. Kunal might be wearing glasses like he did in one episode of NBT 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks so much sharing with us but somehow the info is very funny at some places πŸ˜ƒ

you call the below red items as good news? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  more like our year long nightmare it will be if this comes true πŸ˜†

Good News
1. NBT is definitely coming back. There was some discussion at the Colors top management but they have reconfirmed NBT2
2. It might be a week ahead of schedule - 7th Jan now instead of 14th Jan
3. It will possibly get a better time slot - possibly 930
4. It will be a mature love story - Meghan to be in early fifties with grey hair
5. A Singh is not confirmed , they may go for another better actor for Megha's role - they could try Preeti Choudhury or Prinal Oberoi

@blue items below
you call this as sad news? πŸ˜³  tanu the dashing one indeed!! πŸ˜›

Sad News
1. Ashnoor Kaur will be missing.
2. Tanu, the dashing bachelor will be married
3. Focus would be less on Meghan but on Nanhi's love life
4. Kunal might be wearing glasses like he did in one episode of NBT 1
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm a silent reader in this forum. Just check for updates regarding the show.

If this is the real story, then i hope both KKK and Akanksha both quit the show. I don't think anyone will be interested in seeing mohan in grey hair in his fifty, when many have doubt whether he looks like father of nanhi or even adduπŸ˜†. AS is already playing a role much ahead of her own age. She doesn't need this when her career is only starting. Same goes for kunal too. Though he has been in TV industry, this is his major lead role, i think its better if he too opts out as it looks (from Akanksha's interview) that contracts have not been signed.

And I don't know who is preethi chaudary. But are they really considering Prinal even after such a debacleπŸ˜†? wasn't there an TB article which said prinal is going to back to her gujarti films?

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Heights of sarcasm...if it was meant so...πŸ˜ƒ

aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post yaar, both sad and good news are πŸ˜†
Prinal!!! Tanu!!! πŸ€£
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post. 😊 but i disappointed with this. πŸ˜’
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is a sarcastic post meant to be taken in a funny way not seriously πŸ˜†! Am I right, begumpara?

She/He must have put together details in his/her own way to raise the irritation or disappointment! πŸ˜‰
NBT_MM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so it's waste to check this forum.
Mohan-Megha mid fifties🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

I won't   watch this season 2 without Kunal-Akanksha.
BIGπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
dolly_negi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m definately nt gonna watch nbt 2 if as and ashnoor r nt part of it...no matter hw gud d stryline is ...i vl nt watch it..i used 2 watch nbt 1 fr its entire cast nt only fr kkk
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The observations made by the threadmaker are in a tongue in cheek mode to get us all thinking so lets not overreact and slam the Begum.

My two main points
1. KKK and AS are too young and fresh in their careers to play parents of teenaged children. Might affect their careers
2. Ashnoor Kaur is a core part of NBT. She must be reconsidered and recast like AS has been done.