Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Untouched Desires#4 (TD#5 Link on PG 142) (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 142

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
waiting dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Untouched Desires#4 (TD#5 Link on PG 142) (Page 42)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
waiting

MonaSWrites

Invisible_Wings

IF-Sizzlerz

Invisible_Wings

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Waiting dear

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolitzzdmgariz2000yashvijaysinghdjyoti39290860623zil143kabslockspriyasreemady2483rashmi24588mauaakash53AISHAJSJaneRochestermaneetarshhottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70shruti_raigurtimanetsravanthi93bbinduTheSunShinePoorvaArorapayal.gupta177queenbee001cutekanansporthy_smile28sarah_12rumana88kainturakiranSofirahinadia-arshadEnigma78neetugarg123aahhhkalabhas13divyeshkavitha05sana678canonmadhu345SNEHA4990soma.gurticutesrijuTaranaStylemetromastideepsikha09anjyluvtaaneenishnalnat10coolkiwimaanlvsgeetagam12MONIJA78smitha2728shafeelovepooWhitepigeonsruthi8manaal_2011mayashrisawant7rizwanaqfizza25PoonamTkasturi11asmi123Paingellathaauangeeshasmaniangelarafshabnam22Angel.Khushipamilvij10URMEindiegirlShefali16LadyArwentabby999maneet2011pingu.tinguchandpoojpixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12ambili123Angel-33ashuvarssshhpreet.harmanPujanaulamaanshiSweetestParisaariCiaMaaneetpreetymaaneetvandana73raingurtisanam1234umehak173Tarina.R.Totineapril12ahsaaspyarkapriya_ya1408ejaz_loverkareena32ruhakhannostalgic_soulshinseendreamy4evershivanirajputchange12happydays30ambeernANGILS.KALIAmbibambyJayaRashvinisharmasweetsampa39nida6Hanishadevid_soniakeerthi90GurtiArtiKasiKasirashmi.vaish68angel_smilysaf24fantesylove4alljssoodmansi.tripathiNH1971lehrshri12geetsrir.maanShashi1984KamliKudiKriti_roxDesigirls12lovesiagcddfangill123ana1411KINGKHANFANfarie1209impoojaverma--Fairy--harshithaaaCutieTejuuteemPaintedSkyaakritisri1111lovebapu18Alicia2001anjucoolanuandavismallvillefaria86--Ratna--rubinahansaammu5ritzy09mandy15sdlife19Shravya.Mtushti-kiranzohafarheenlil.mizz.smexiiAasminalove2_soma-padma-Niharika.Nairmuraadlovesddpunam2712chavvi16dona86shrutheAjaytamanna1391Madhuri53Maaneet_Viduzaara2212seemamaryRemya_Pillaishah10maaniqrasona-raimitzi11mandymorespvdZee_News

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolasmi123soma.gurti26_chaitraraingurtiLadyArwenapril12kareena32dreamy4everlove4alljssoodd_soniasaf24ushankitvcyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillaisona-rai--Ratna--faria86maaniqraHansaNlove2_soma-Mithuna-impoojavermapunam2712lehrMadhuri53spvdgoldenmoon

ambeern

IF-Rockerz

ambeern

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
waiting

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

PART 40

"Maan !''

"No Geet not more. You applied for this all yourself and didn't even tell me. You should have told me at least. Seemed I had expected something more from my fate '' Maan was very disappointed. He was hurt that she was thinking to go away from him, that too without telling him, was made his heart break in pieces. He started going inside.

"Maan please at least listen me '' Geet pleaded.

"What to listen Geet. You showed what place I keep in your life''

"No Maan don't say this. You know what place you keep in my life. Please don't say like this'' She was verge of crying. Maan stopped in way, hearing her sob. He pressed his eyes to keep himself calm. He turned and came to her, who was sinking inside. "Geet! '' Maan spoke, cupping her tearing face.

"Geet tell me what's all this. Why you want to go far from here, from me. If those incidents troubling you then I promise I would solve everything I promise Geet trust me''

"I know Maan but please listen me once then whatever you would decide I will accept more than happily I swear" Maan nodded.

"Maan this form had been filled by school. It was mandatory for all of us so I had too. The same day when that incident happened, I wanted to ask you even wished if it could have been filed by you only, but we argued and then you left. Next day was last date so I could not even inform you. I wanted to tell you but never get any chance to talk you in these two days. Please don't misunderstand me I can't do anything Maan which would make you in pain. You know this'' She looked him with hoped eyes.

Maan calmed down. But still he had fear. "Do you want to win this scholarship?'' He feared of her yes and she nodded. He moved back in shock. She really wanted to go, away from him. He could not see beyond this. Her going away was the only scene, he could imagine and this would lead him to most nauseate hell, than in which, he had been living, before her. He was not able to face her eyes otherwise she would know his insecurities.

"Maan always I wished hoped dreamed for this. I always wanted to see this world. I always wanted to study higher and go, beyond this sky, higher then clouds that could see whole world at once, when I will see below."

"Where I will be the one Geet, below, in this world, standing alone'' Maan heart pained

"No Maan. Not below but you would hold the ladder on which, I will be stand and will reach in my dream world. It will be only you Maan who will have command over how far I reach above. I will bend my head to see you and if you leave that ladder I will fall and die"

"Geet! '' Maan yanked with her last word. He saw her eyes were full of gratitude and a tinge of something which was struggling to come out soon. They looked each other. Both had same feeling same emotions same urges. They both knowing it was the moment in which they had revealed their something to each other which was untouched, unknown, hidden, till now. It was their soul part which was struggling to be free, come out from its possessor and wanted to immerse in another. They were lost, spelled totally unaware of their world. His arm spreads to cover her from whole world, to hid her from all. She slammed her body in his arm to let him cover her. He locked her arm around her, making the strongest gate for any evil who will try to harm her. She smiled on his protectiveness. She listen his heart which was demanding an assurance from her. And she fulfilled..

"I Love You Maan'' she whispered

His breath skipped. It stopped beating or was running so fast so that he could not even feel, it was alive. He forgot to blink. Was stood there taking her in arm, clutching his life but was he alive? No.. Seemed he was in heaven with her angel. She was in white, waving her long hair in wind, running toward him where he was stood lost in her movement. His angel stopped near him smiled. She was so tiny that hardly reached to his shoulder. She rose on toe and kept her lips on his cheek. And then her giggle..

Her giggle brought him back from his heaven and saw, she was smiling on his plight condition. He knew it happened in real. But really? '' he could not believe. He asked

"Geet did you say something?"

"She shook head, making him more confused. "If she didn't say then what I heard was? But I'm sure it had happened'' his forehead made thin worry lines. He was looking her frowning which made her chuckled more. Her chuckle made his dumpy mind sure she was hiding and playing with him and then he did what she had never expected. He slammed his lips on her, made her jump in sudden. She struggled but then knew, he was not moving his mouth but was keeping on her lips, teasing her like she, did to him. Then he moved back.

He smiled on her state. In response she too smiled shyly and bends down her head, rested on his heart. He guessed she was waiting for his confession but when she didn't demand, he asked

"Geet, don't you want me to confess? ''

She shook head.

"why?''

"Because you showed''

He smiled on his love. She was combination of innocence and maturity. He was proud on her.

She was resting in his arm thinking "Maan I know you agreed for my study only for me. But how can I tell you that I want to go not for me but for you. I can't tolerate this world saying you that you had fought for a maid. I don't want your image and reputation be drawn because of me because I know, who I am. And I will make my name in this society through this scholarship and then you will be proud on me "

Precap: "Geet take this''
                 ''What's this Maan ?''
                  "Milk?''
                   "I dont like it please Maan''

Updated ABODH

For this FF i cant pm regular due to lack of time as i update daily.. but you can check update or get links from my fb page .. please its request .. do check every night as i update at that time often..

Pls like n give comment if you like my work ...

Please Do Like My FB Page
Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

Edited by geet.lover - 23 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 221 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmeen64dpurvakrishna.nehavashimady2483joooooooooooooorostshruti_raihottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70simmi11Moona56tittu75rojalotus3kavitha05sana678Dolphi-dolphinsweetmelonsoma.gurtiEnigma78aahhh--Yashvi--cutemel_MGjojo2802AISHAJSnat10maaneet_manicneetugarg123smitha2728agam12kash53MONIJA78AminagatoenshafeeWhitepigeonsruthi8NK4MSK.Nazianavyanissifizza2501leothelionmita1993Paingelammyicycoollathaauasmi123optimismArjunKiAshGemmitzzdmgangeeshPoonamTthendral_111saadi88vij10richu269290860623mishtimohabbatsree10Shefali16maneet2011anna12lovepoopreet.harmancutekananbbinduTheSunShineSweetestParisaariCiaMaaneet26_chaitraMishi6226ManeetTUJANENAvarthyadi000kainturakiranParimishtyqueenbee001nadia-arshadtaaneepingu-tinguraingurtigiaa5678imli95pari1689ahsaaspyarkasnehapriyasanam1234umetromastiits_mevandana73mounacutysporthy_smile28april12pixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12priyasreemansi.tripathiNH1971ambili123maanluver-eiya-ANGILS.KALILadyArwenCrystalSayamicky11ssshhcutemishtiindiegirlm-g19shabnam22esheenacherieLoverasmanishivanirajputputhvidu87ruhakhankareena32nihatridreamy4everlovebapu18angelarafAnvi2009Alamelugurti30JayaR9staroneserialsGudiyalovesguruhappydays30Atiffaaakritisri1111angel_smilybilly_ritujssoodMayamaanfantesylove4all-SmexySmile-d_soniakabslocksKasiKasigoldrushshri12geetsrir.maanShashi1984KamliKudimaanshinats0101mehak173sanum23priya_ya1408dhakdhak22lovesia16anyaa.gurtisweetsampa39--Fairy--KINGKHANFANlil.mizz.smexiiHanishadeviZohamaaneetmauaaritzy09meettusaf24Niharika.NairAsh1991harshithaaaaaaaambeernushankitvc-Veritaserum-alicia212anjucoolalekhika20shruthiRPaintedSkyshah10--Ratna--sona-raimaaniqraHansaNmitzi11mandymorejanu_20066n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19_BlackPearl_honeygrapeyoga23priyazaara2212mandy15seemamaryfaria86freya123CutieTejuShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-Little_Mermaid.Asmi13Craziest_MGRemya_Pillaiimpoojavermagill123punam2712Invisible_WingsBDayGal-11JanDevil_kritiDesigirls12lehrdolly10chavvi16Rashmi...tabby999Madhuri53tamanna1391Loquacious_Aashdumasbhanu_rekhagspvdgoldenmoon

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
wowww me 1stLOL
awesomly written update yar,very soft natural confession of love,nothing fancy just heart to heart talkBig smile
loved it a lot.
eagerly waiting for moreBig smile

Edited by sona-rai - 23 November 2012 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123MonaSWritesmitzi11

lovesia

IF-Rockerz

lovesia

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
awesome
love it finallt their love is expressed by words nd actionWink
love maaneet first kiss