So EDSKHPH ended, which is sad. While it had high expectations to live up to as it replaced SGP, it did a good job, I think, considering it did not have that m
Some loose ends which I wish they had tied:
- Akhilesh, Nikhilesh's brother. He was mentioned in a hush hush way in one of the episodes so I was really interested to see where that was going.
- Foram's wedding!
- Sushila's pregnancy track - an entire track for that
- Vaibhavi's wedding - she got "engaged" but they never really continued that track.
- I missed Faiba as well, I wish they didn't cut her out after the wedding.
As for the last episode itself:
- Exposing Moni (finally! But did they have to wait until the last episode?!)
- Sanyukta realizing her mistakes for judging Tejal and Moni blindly
- The last scene was so cute, with the babies and everyone together
- I did feel bad for Shashwat - I never thought I would - but his sadness felt real. If he spent his whole life as it were being in Aniket's shadow and no one really "caring" about him as much as Aniket, Moni was the only one he could turn to. It was as if everyone he trusted betrayed him and his tears and sadness were really genuine.
- I liked how they accepted Moni, but it still annoyed me a bit
- The last scene was wayyy too short. Most of the episode was Moni screaming and crying etc
- THERE WAS NO GOOD ANIJAL SCENE. For the past few weeks, AniJal have been extinct. Its as if they're brother and sister not husband and wife
Anyways, this show ended a bit early - I blame dragging out of the Moni track and "will Sanyukta accept Tejal or not?" track, but it was nice. I do wish they had more AniJal, but =/
EDITED: did they even show/hint towards AniJal consummation after Sanyukta accepted Tejal?
Edited by gems4emma - 20 November 2012 at 11:27am