Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLthis shobi is has started to be a big question mark here among the tendralians...

Sri amazing the way you captured shammu pheelings on shobi ROFLi am laughing out loud here at work... ROFL

i am sure the real "shobi"  is reading all this .. shammu tonight we start our second mission da kannu. Embarrassed ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P3: Pei aadum nerathil shamz!! (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Superr annaLOL ingeiyum shobi, chat corner illaiyum shobi, I think PM and msn illaiyum shobi thaan nuROFL.. Shobi your are a lucky girlLOL ungalaiye meet pannonum endu asai ya iruku...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hahaha..ROFL Superb Part Sri.. Very nice including Shobi akka here too...ROFL ROFL

@Shammy, curiosity building up aa from every side.. Wink ROFL dw da.. will help u in ur mission of finding Shobi akka..WinkLOL

GiselShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Penultimate instalment - pei aadum nerathil shamz!!

Gisel finds Shamz in library looking confused .. "Shamz, bad news - I promised to do something tomorrow and can't attend the interview!" Shamz is disappointed, "leave it, there's more important things going on here right now." Shamz shows Gisel the photo on her iPhone of the delivery guy and explains. Gisel's expression is hard to decipher, "everything will be fine, you go and attend the interview for me." Gisel hands her the travel ticket. What did Gisel promise to do? 

Lunchtime - Atina announces, "Due to some problems we'll be taking down Thendral from our curriculum," she continues, "main gate will be closed at around 7pm so get your things packed." All the students and lectures are confused and disappointed. Cry

Shamz rushes to the office and shows Atina the picture. "I've seen this guy somewhere before," Atina takes a closer look .. "send me the pic!" Atina, you've seen him before aa?? Eppo.. maybe when u ordered food?? LOL

Shamz is outside the gate. Hollie and Smiles wave goodbye and leave. Shamz spots Tanu and Gisel talking and decides to join them. "I'm not going coz there's no point .. we're closing down." Shamz tells them. Tanu replies, "ithu temporary closure thaan!" Both of them convince her to go. Ithu ennakku sari nnu padala .. plan panni send panura maathiri irukku!!!

Shamz arrives and looks at the address she wrote down - "right place, but inga enga thangurathu for early morning interview?" she thinks. Shamz's iPhone starts ringing, she picks up without looking at the caller's name. "Shamz, udana thrumbi vaa .. come back immediately!" says Tanu and cuts the call. Shamz looks at her watch and thinks "pei ulaavura nerathila ethukku?" Yeah, why Tanu?

Shamz gets back to India-Forums and sees the gate open .. "temporary naa few hours aa??" she walks inside and all the building lights are off .. except one. She opens the main door and heads to that room .. Shamz, be careful!! 

She hears loud music .. "GOOGLE GOOGLE" song and a lot of chatter!! Shamz opens the door not knowing what to expect .. Don't open it!!?? What if the delivery guy or the mystery man is there??

door opens to this room - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3309216 

All will be explained in the final instalment .. Wink

Shamz, I planned this for your b'day 2 years agoLOL  (ithaan why this thread topic came about exactly 2 years afterWink) but never got around to finishing it and this time kooda not in time and some sothappals along the way. 

well, hope u enjoyed reading it LOL .. glad u found tanu's shobi akka and most importantly ...

HAPPY B'DAY SHAMZ!! HAVE A BLAST!!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 26 November 2012 at 9:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Wow! Such a beautiful birthday giftClap!!!!

2nd varushama plan paniyum, late a? Ena bossTongue?

Still waiting for the explanation of the mystery people!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Omggg this is really my birthday gift ah??? WOWWW!!! ShockedDay Dreaming

Naan itha expect pannave illa... Thank you sooo muchhh annaa HugHug
2 years b4 u started ah?? Wow, im speechless... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~Nixkie

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Nice part Sri, sweet surprise for Shamz!

MindFreezerShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Lovely surprise Sri and well writtenClap ... eagerly waiting for the next part ...Smile

MindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.