Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Sri anna...superr FFROFL! And great T&T news pic! Waiting for the next part, ennum enne ellam nadekepoguthoLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanGisel~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "P3: Pei aadum nerathil shamz!! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the encouraging comments. 

Second instalment - Shamz, Tanu & Shobi (??) in the middle!!

Shamz is looking for her partner in crime and sees her waiting outside the gate looking for someone - "yaara irukkum that she's waiting for??" she wonders. A pizza delivery guy appears, hands the order and apologises for arriving late. Enna reason .. traffic aa irukkumo?? Tanu leaves and the delivery guy looks on. Shamz is puzzled and upset by the fact that Tanu is spending less time with her and more with some called "Shobi" ..  Yaar intha "Shobi"?? 

Head's office Atina (thala), Sri, Srima and some other DTs are discussing matters with respect to Tanu and VKK's mail. Atina does her damaal damaal act against the wall and concludes, "We have to stop our lectures on Thendral and take it down from our curriculum." What? We're closing down aa? Tanu ..??!!

Shamz goes to the library (FF Gallery) looking for Smiles but notices the pizza delivery guy trying to break into the Head's office. She moves closer to window and takes a photo of him using her iPhone. He finally unlocks the door and the door closes behind him. Shamz is shocked and thinks about calling Sri but decides not to .. Why?? Worried about Tanu getting into trouble aa??

Shamz heads to the office and on the way bumps into Tanu. "Who's the pizza guy and what's he doing breaking into our head's office?" asks Shamz. "It was for .. for my friend," Tanu replies. Shamz is too concerned about the current situation to get upset about Tanu's newly found friend. Tanu continues, "I'll take care of this, you go and prepare for the VKK's interview!" "Gisel's going to it, not me!" answers Shamz, walking inside the office - drawers emptied and papers on the floor. "What was he looking for?" Tanu asks, slipping one of the letters on the desk into her pocket. Why this kolaveri, Tanu?? 

Gisel is all prepared and tries her hand at scaring Hollie with rumours about Doomsday and Hollie pretends to believe her. Tanu enters, "Gisel, can I talk to you?" Hollie smiles and walks away. Tanu walks slowly over to Gisel .. Be careful, Gisel, we don't want to see you next to the familiar looking mystery man!!

To be continued .. Thodarum. 

Comments and suggestions welcome .. sorry if there's any (big) mistake, will edit it later. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHAHA SHOBI AKKA INGAYUMAAA??? ROFLROFL That Shobi akka wont leave me polaa.. But Anna WOW haha super part.. Loved it a lott Clap Title wow chance eh illaa Clap

Btwww you put apdiye mee feelingss about Shobi akka and Tanuu.. Thanksss haha Tongue
Waitinggg Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~Nixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yet another wonderful installment!!! WoW!
I'm getting a feeling that Tanu is not a villi at allTongue!
Some big twist waiting for us a?
Keep writing! Never stop!Smile

vjayamTTfanMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
You know anna, I showed this to Tanu. She is actually in car with her mother and omgg she was laughingg mad... Her mother was like "Enna achu intha ponnuku" ROFLROFLROFL

Yen life game la Shobi akka is playing an important rolee D'ohLOL

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~Nixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the comments.Smile

Shamz, I was worried about Tanu's reaction to all this ..  over aa villifying her nnu oru feeling but so happy with her response. Clap LOL

Gisel, big twist nnu solli mokkai aa ethaavathu panna poren. LOL Tanu villi aa illai aa nnu u'll find out sooon ..Wink

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 21 November 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHAHAHAHAHAHA ennala mudiyala.....i am imaging real Shobi akka's reaction seeing this and laughing mad...I didn't even expect Shammu's Shobi akka to get this much reachShocked...i am also imagining Ratna Akka reading this from her work place...hahhahahah ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Superb part 2 SriSmile...u are too good with giving suspense like Gisel...i am very curious to know who that mysterious looking man...who aa irukkumConfused...

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Shamz, I was worried about Tanu's reaction to all this ..  over aa villifying her nnu oru feeling but so happy with her response. Clap LOL

Ithukkellaam u worry aaShockedLOL...its dam funny and cuteROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Who is Shobbi Akka?  Is it Shubba?

But nice part Sri. 

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.