P3: Pei aadum nerathil shamz!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Firstly, I'd like to make a few things clear .. this instalment (made few changes) was posted 2 years ago and now it's time to continue/ finish it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Secondly, this is all for fun so don't take anything seriously!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Background Information

India-Forums - Chinna thirai University 
Serials - subject
Thread - classrooms
Members - teachers & students (interchangeable roles)
Head teacher - Atina

From 9th December 2003 lectures/ lessons started for Tamil serials and a lot of members have graduated with flying colours!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments & suggestions welcome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

First instalment - New addition to the VKK

Breaking news - SUN TV's news reader continues, "Vikatan Kathai Kuzhu (VKK) team are looking for a new member to be part of their Kathai Kuzhu and to apply .. " Shamz moves closer to the TV screen and takes note of the address running on the screen. She quickly checks the date and realises there's hardly any time left!! 

Tanu comes out of a room with a "Do NOT Enter!" sign. She looks around and see Gisel's keeping her students behind for meditation lesson. As Tanu closes the door we see a familiar looking man tied to a chair and tape over his mouth .. Tanu, villi aa??

Srima and Sri are busy trying to keep on top of all the cleaning and closing doors(Cleaning? Closing? Yep, this is what u call moderating!!) "Did you read today's newspaper about Vikatan Kathai Kuzhu looking for a new member?" Atina asks, moodufying one of the rooms. Sri looks confused, "Ithellaam vera news paper la advertise panna aarambichutaangalaa .. onnum vittu vaikka maatanga pola irrukku?" Srima nods and Sri gets ready to announce the news .. Tanu stops him and a long conversation takes place. Atina and Srima listen carefully in the background. What's all this Tanu?? Only u know!!

Smiles and Gisel are chatting in the chat corner and Shamz joins them to share the breaking news. "Really?" Gisel and Smiles asks simultaneously. Shamz hands Gisel the note with the address, "You're the right person .. we all know ur FFs are fantastic and now we can see them on screen, say what?? " Gisel agrees and goes to plan for the day. Shamz isn't ready to let this chance slip away and asks Smiles, "Do me a favour and find Thendralfan007 so she can also go with Gisel - the more the merrier!!" Smiles leaves and shamz is excited. Tanu listens to the conversation from the Update room She's a true villi .. Kumaran, sign her up coz we've had enough of Charu, Padma, and all GWs et al!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Scene shifts to a dark location... " Yaar intha velai panni iruppaa, nammakku ethukku veena tension?"  He continues, "Antha forum peyar enna .. ?" "India-Forums!" answers the lady sitting opposite him. "well, this is the right time to put an end to their creative FF plots and valuable comments .. how can they possibly think they can better us?" He laughs and the others join in. What's going on in here?? VKK planning against us aa??

To be continued .. 
Thodarum. 

Sri!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
So cute!!! Looking forward to the next part!!!!
Ithu elam total a ena close pannurathuku mathiri iruku๐Ÿคฃ!

On a serious note! Really a beautiful concept!
When I opened the thread, it was the pic that caught my eye first and with the title, I actually thought they were recruiting!๐Ÿ˜› 
Hahahahahaha super Sri annaa ๐Ÿ˜† Tanu oru margamave irukaaa, careful ah irukanum ๐Ÿคฃ
Itss nice and funny.. WAITINGG 
Wow Sri Super start๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ...Me yaaru in ur FF and who is that familiar looking man and what convo i had with Sri๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Sri is more evil than me and Shammu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr.K a than tied up nu nenaikurein๐Ÿคฃ!

& endla irukirathu Deepak & Shruthi a???๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Nice start Sri.. interesting FF.. waiting for next part..
Thanks for the comments!!๐Ÿ˜Š 

Gisel, Deepak knows about our Uni so it's not him .. naan thaan over thinking naa u too vaa?๐Ÿ˜‰

shamz, we defo have to be careful with Tanu .. GW kitta irunthu she has learnt to ottu kettufy. Bad tanu.๐Ÿ˜† margama sounds hilarious!!

Tanu, i'm innocent .. if shamz is the heroine, then u're the villi .. ithu kooda theriyalle!!๐Ÿ˜† familiar looking man thaan paavom!!๐Ÿ˜›

TTfan, thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Next chapter will be posted on Wednesday .. busy with real Uni stuff tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

---

today .. 

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Oh wow Sri writing an FF.

First part was great and the picture was super.  

The characters are great.

If Vikatan was really looking for new people to write for Thendral, I would go flying to India to join...lol.

Mr. K must be tied up.  I think end voices are either GW, Charu, Padma, Bhuvana. 
Sri anna...superr FF๐Ÿคฃ! And great T&T news pic! Waiting for the next part, ennum enne ellam nadekepogutho๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the encouraging comments. 

Second instalment - Shamz, Tanu & Shobi (??) in the middle!!

Shamz is looking for her partner in crime and sees her waiting outside the gate looking for someone - "yaara irukkum that she's waiting for??" she wonders. A pizza delivery guy appears, hands the order and apologises for arriving late. Enna reason .. traffic aa irukkumo?? Tanu leaves and the delivery guy looks on. Shamz is puzzled and upset by the fact that Tanu is spending less time with her and more with some called "Shobi" ..  Yaar intha "Shobi"?? 

Head's office โ€“ Atina (thala), Sri, Srima and some other DTs are discussing matters with respect to Tanu and VKK's mail. Atina does her damaal damaal act against the wall and concludes, "We have to stop our lectures on Thendral and take it down from our curriculum." What? We're closing down aa? Tanu ..??!!

Shamz goes to the library (FF Gallery) looking for Smiles but notices the pizza delivery guy trying to break into the Head's office. She moves closer to window and takes a photo of him using her iPhone. He finally unlocks the door and the door closes behind him. Shamz is shocked and thinks about calling Sri but decides not to .. Why?? Worried about Tanu getting into trouble aa??

Shamz heads to the office and on the way bumps into Tanu. "Who's the pizza guy and what's he doing breaking into our head's office?" asks Shamz. "It was for .. for my friend," Tanu replies. Shamz is too concerned about the current situation to get upset about Tanu's newly found friend. Tanu continues, "I'll take care of this, you go and prepare for the VKK's interview!" "Gisel's going to it, not me!" answers Shamz, walking inside the office - drawers emptied and papers on the floor. "What was he looking for?" Tanu asks, slipping one of the letters on the desk into her pocket. Why this kolaveri, Tanu?? 

Gisel is all prepared and tries her hand at scaring Hollie with rumours about Doomsday and Hollie pretends to believe her. Tanu enters, "Gisel, can I talk to you?" Hollie smiles and walks away. Tanu walks slowly over to Gisel .. Be careful, Gisel, we don't want to see you next to the familiar looking mystery man!!

To be continued .. Thodarum. 

Comments and suggestions welcome .. sorry if there's any (big) mistake, will edit it later. ๐Ÿ˜‰