Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

os or ss Faith passion n love pt10 pg17 (Page 8)

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nice...do continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) 
pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) 
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks for enjoying part 7coming up
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

can't wait more
deepak my computer just friggin crashed just lost  everything i had writtenAngry
amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@suk19: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Part 7  Rk loses madhu n his family

Rk was busy with the opening of his new film  this years blockbuster  he was doing promos magazine shoots n promoting  he missed madhu n the boys during the day when ever he could he would call  just to hear madhu speak he wanted her   at night time he was exhausted n madhu would be tired from  looking after the home n boys  then  also the extension to the studio.  Rk had  to meet fans  which he  did n then he hears a familiar annoying voice Hello hero how are you?  rk looks at her n ignores her,   hero hows that half wife  n your half children ?  its funny rk  we were together so long n I never fell pregnant one shot n madhubala is pregnant  weird  haina  I mean you don't have twins in your family  n madhu has none  n bam shes pregnant with twins .   Do they look like you rk or your half  wife I have seen pictures they have their mothers eyes hazel ?  Rk ignored her  you have been so unlucky in love now you have a ready made half family interesting   well good luck with your fake half family you should see if they are yours ….  

Rk goes home he looks at madhu who is with bittuji n arjun is sitting on her lap having conversations with bittu ji ,   madhu is talking  n bittu ji  who is nodding his head n agreeing n Arjun is talking to bittuji it was cute,  madhu smiles seeing rk,  Arjun go to your chachaji I am going to  see to your father,   Arjun screams seeing rk , Rk goes over to him n lifts him hey buddy,  madhu says rk  you are looking tired madhu have a headache  plse  she smiles don't worry go n rest n I will come up with headache tablets  she takes Arjun away from Rk  .  In the bedroom  Rk is sitting his face in his hands  he has to get rid of these thoughts that dipali had put in him,   madhu comes janab  how are you feeling she gives him the tablets n water,   she goes to hug him  you know how much I miss you she says.  Madhu do you have twins  in your family madhu replies no rk  must come from your side,  why do you ask?  Rk replies no was just thinking madhu thinks nothing of it,   then rk strokes her face she feels his touch which she had not felt since they made love.  Rk goes to kiss her but madhu stops n says rk no,   ma will need me.  Rk saw her leave but he needed to know.

Rk goes to madhus  hairbrush n takes a bit of her hair n then he takes out some of his hair from his head then goes into nursery  he cuts of Aruns hair n Arjuns  hair  who were sleeping, he then goes to leave,  Rk where are you going madhu asks,   no madhu I will be back just got a call from the technician  I will be back soon. 

Three weeks rk kept  his distance from madhu n boys he was busy  n each time madhu came near him he went in the other direction even sleeping on couch  not having to deal with madhu n her questions her touch he smile he was blocking her out.   Rk was in the shower when the phone call came madhu answer RK phone,   mam this is the medical center  in marina drive can you plse inform mr rk his test results are ready,  madhu asks what test result    sorry mam  only mr rk can be read this report,  is he sick madhu asks n the lady puts phone down,  Rk comes out madhu says rk that was the medical center  they say the test results are ready,  rk are you sick,  rk does not reply he walks straight out grabbing his jacket on the way out.

At the medical center rk sees the result 99.9999% positive Rishab kundra is the father n madhubala kundra is the mother,   rk smiles why not hundred percent  he asks, the doctor replies  mr rk it is 100% the report comes out like this  to give as they also have your mothers n fathers genes but these are your boys,  Rk smiles n leaves .  Rk decides to go home n spend the day with madhu n boys,  madhu is playing with the babies on the playmat rk smiles he takes off his jacket  n throws it on the couch n goes n lies on the playmat  with his head on  madhus lap,   Arjun is not crawling  he lifts himself up n bites rk nose drooling all over his face n Arun is biting the collar of his shirt,  madhu is laughing,  Rk is everything ok  rk smiles n touches her face everything is ok now.  Madhu asks if he needs anything as she needs to cook  if he would look after the boys he smiles yes its ok madhu leaves them playing  when she comes back rk n the boys all asleep she smiles n takes a picture she  picks up rk jacket n takes it upstairs she throws it on the bed but it falls n everything in the jacket falls out.  Madhu sees the envelope with the name medical center  she was worried  about rk she found him very strange for the past few weeks  him asking her strange questions how come she got pregnant first time but she dismissed it,   she opens the evelope n reads her face drops she starts to cry.  How could he?  She goes into the boys room n starts to pack their clothes  she walks downstairs seeing them all sleeping she takes Arjun n puts him in the pushchair then she takes Arun tears are streaming down her face one falls on rks face he twitches,   he wakes up in a daze n sees madhu taking the baby Madhu he says,    Radhaji n buaji come towards madhu beta what happened why are you crying n whats with the suitcases?  Madhu looks at them ma  I am going to my mothers house  I don't know when or if I will come back, bittuji comes  rk  gets up madhu whats going on?    Ma  plse ask your son?  Is this relationship a lie to him because he has just proved it is,    rishab what is madhu saying,  o h shit  ma let me explain madhu says  rk went to the doctors to get a test done there I was worried that he may be ill but this test ma is not about being ill its about if rk is the father of my  children,   oh wait let me see if I am their mother   yes it says madhubala rishab kundra is the mother,  what faith he has in me ma?  What trust?  Madhu I am sorry I made a mistake , rk this is not a mistake,  madhu  I met dipali she messed with my head,  Dipali dipali  shouts madhu she is the love of your life you trust her you have faith in her n your relationship  well now you are free to be with her,    madhu she said she could'nt understand all those years  she was with me she did not get pregnant , rk did you not think that maybe this girl was on the pill,  madhu you got pregnant first time  rk a lot of women get pregnant first time round.  Dipali is the love of your life you deserve each other both of you don't trust.  Rishab  why did you do this?  Ma I made a mistake  but beta this mistake is costing you your family.  Bittuji plse take me  to my mothers home.    Madhu plse don't leave ,   oh rk  don't worry I have  I have decided to get your life back oh right here she is  dipali walks in,  madhu pushes Arjun  who is in the pushchair n Arun she is holding  Rk says madhu plse don't madhu looks at him a look he never seen before  a hurt  destroyed madhu  she looks at bittuji  can u plse bring the suitcase. 

Buaji  and radhaji left to go to ashram  as this plan was made as radhaji needed to have peace in her life but now it was in turmoil,  Bittuji gets back to rk mansion  he hands rk his resignation,  rk refused to have it,  as bittuji leaves he says rk  have a wonderful life with  your love of your life as now it's the life you have always wanted he looks at dipali who is smirking  bye bye bittuji,  Rk grabs dipalis arm n throws her in the lift  before bittuji gets in it.  Bittuji  looks at rk  she was n is perfect  for you rk you  had it all n now you have to live with this how you hurt her.   Rk bhabhi ji is very hurt that you would think this low of her,  n this time I  did not even have any answers to give to her i was so ashamed .Bittuji leaves .

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92Sapphire46silent_whisperszelja89ARMBpatelshradha50manjusha_92Dazlingdivyacutestar12AroraNrock_ruviQuintessentialIarunsunita_gmKareena1994trishnawaliyaAsyaloverSimple-GirlMarie_789ashred12cool_sri.Tanmaya.-Secret_Giggle-karamjeetmeenji22deepak148-Nafisa-

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.suk19

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for your update.i hate the fact RK does not trust Madhu. continue soon please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index