Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

os or ss Faith passion n love pt10 pg17 - Page 7

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Update suk.

I am relieved to know that RK is trying to work out things. RK has a daunting task ahead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update suk.

I am relieved to know that RK is trying to work out things. RK has a daunting task ahead.

sarada   he knows madhu is ziddi also he knows how to bring  her back to him  it will be a cute month to month  update  hopefully each week 😉
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this dipali... she is b___**__ by the way nice update...
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved both the parts ⭐️
I cannot believe RK did that test influenced by Dips 
He has to make it up for Madhu now ❤️ RK style 😎
thanks for pms

di nice update, plz update soon. Can't wait for next one. I'm greedy lol
suk19 thumbnail
thanks everyone  month one to start soon 
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pl reunite RIshBala soon. I cannot see them separate.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.

suk19 thumbnail

Month one

Rk brought Madhu n the boys to  rk mansion  madhu looked round she fought back tears,  both boys were sleeping she n radhaji took them to the nursery  there were new toys  where padmini slept the bed was gone n  a rocking chair was in its place madhu put  Arjun n Arun into their crib .

Rk n bittuji are speaking,  bittuji tells rk he is only here because of aunty ji n bhabiji   n if bhabi ji finds out that the judge is fake n the court was a set up by rk n him she will never forgive him or rk.   He has seen bhabhi ji miserable  I cant understand why she loves you no matter what you have done,  Rk  says I know what I did was wrong I did not want to hurt her I had some issues but I have now seen that they are my past   not my future my future lies with madhu n our children.  rk says once all is well bittuji I will tell madhu that the court was fake.  He goes upstairs.
Radhaji n madhu are talking beta I know what rishab did was wrong,  madhu looks at radhaji ma if he had doubts he should have come n ask me I would have gladly done the test  its because he does not trust or have faith in me, Rk listened to the conversation  a tear falls he should have trusted the one person who has stood for truth n honesty.   
Madhu says ma I will go n cook radhaji nods  madhu leaves n radhaji  goes towards rks bedroom she opens the door,  rishab  come I know I don't have any right in your life I just want to ask you is this what you truly want madhu n boys for the rest of your life or do you want deceit.  Ma I  want madhu back,  beta then you fight for you life because at this moment the clock is ticking  every minute every day you will face a block n that block you will have to overcome Rk nods n then he does something that radhaji had be yearning for  17 years rishab hugging her. 
Rk goes n sits on the rocking chair n waits for the boys to wake up,  Arjun wakes up first smiling rk goes over to him n picks him up n hugs him he missed him sooo much,    then Arun wakes up rk  puts Arjun on the play man n then picks up Arun he  hugs him the same way both boys are screaming n laughing as rk tickles them,  madhu walks in  she smiles seeing the boys happy,  rk looks at her his heart begins to beat fast he is lost for words, Arun sees madhu  he goes crawling to madhu she lifts him up n kisses how is my raja  he tugs towards her blouse,  madhu knew it was feeding time she grabs her shawl from the bag  n then walks over to the rocking chair, arjun was still playing with rk so she knew she had some time  before Arjun would want to feed,    madhu closed her eyes she just heard rk n Arjun  playing.  After about 5 minutes Arjun starts to cry Arun had finished  feeding  so madhu  takes him over to rk n gives Arun to him,   she picks up Arjun n goes to sit down  on the chair,    she watches Arun n rk play  rk lies on his back n he lifts Arun  in the air madhu shouts rk too late Arun just vomited all over rks face   Rk looks at madhu  who has her face down n is smiling to herself.     Rk puts Arun down n heads towards the  bathroom madhu watches him leave then madhu says Arun 'good boy'    Rk shouts I heard that, madhu  looks towards the bathroom n smiles.  Rk comes back he lifts up  Arun n takes him to the bathroom to wash out his mouth.   Rk changed his diaper   then brings him out n says madhu  he must be hungry,  madhu   does not say anything n nods her head  rk says to her he will take him downstairs to ma. 

Madhu  comes down  with Arjun, Rk was sitting next to Radhaji    who was calling Arun  badmarsh n laughing  then she says yes this is right  beta  rishab needs to  punished and what better way, madhu smiles as she has flashback of Arun vomiting on  rk.      In the evening  rk  took Arun to shower with him n then he shouts to madhu to take Arun n give him Arjun  madhu never spoke to him just  did what rk said,   cause she knew the boys would love that she fed Arun he went to sleep n then madhu went to get Arjun   she got him changed n then fed him he fell asleep.  Rk walked in  n madhu went into the shower,  Rk kissed both boys  n said goodnight to them,  Madhu came out of the shower in her night suit  she went into the wardrobe n got a blanket n pillow out she laid it on the play mat n went to sleep,  Rk waited for madhu to come   he goes back into the nursery  n sees madhu sleeping on the playmate he  goes over to her I am really sorry madhu n kisses her on the cheek n leaves, madhu opens her eyes as rk closed the door, she  has one tear come down her cheek.    Rk opens door madhu closes her eyes, Rk brings a pillow  n blanket n  sleeps on the other side of the play mat. 

Madhu woke up with Arjun screaming she looked at rk sleeping she smiles.  She gets up  n kisses arjun who was trying to stand in the crib.   She lifts him up n takes him into the shower.  Madhu  is just about to bring   Arjun out  rk says give him to me madhu blushes, he says I will bring Arun to you,  he keeps his face looking towards  the door,   as soon as madhu gives him Arjun pees on Rk ,  Rk says shit madhu he has done susu  all over me madhu puts out her hands   while the shower curtain covers her,    she is smiling    rk starts to take his shirt off  madhu thought he had left  so she blows a raspberry on arjuns tummy he giggles n  she tells him good boy,   rk shouts  I heard that opening the shower curtain madhu was already covered by the towel  thankfully, she blushed he  says  bring Arun to me I will shower him,  madhu  nods  n leaves

Day by day the boys kept madhu n rk on their toes as   they  crawled over n pulled   things over even wires they would put in their mouths so rk decided that  the main room was going to be a toy room for both of them,    all the furniture was moved out  big play mats were put in the room n all the  entrances were blocked with safety gates.   Madhu only spoke to Bittuji n Radhaji she made sure that  rks clothes were out he was eating properly   whilst the boys slept she would  talk to bittuji about the project.  It was a routine some days madhu would stare in the distance n rk would walk in n watch her  he knew to persuade her it would be hard  as time was running these days.

Ma   can you plse look after the boys for the evening, yes beta tell me  why Ma tomorrow is the awards for this year I have been nominated for many categories  I would like  madhu  to come with me, I have asked sassuma to help you,   ma I need you to ask  madhu to come with me, Rishab  ask her you never know, ma plse , she nods her head  one minute.  Madhu tomorrow is a awards function rishab has been nominated  go with him , ma me plse ma you go I will stay her with Arun n Arjun,   nahi beta your mother is coming tomorrow  to stay the night she will help me with Arun n Arjun  beta go for me plse.  Madhu nods her head. 

Edited by suk19 - 11 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very quick update continue soon.👏
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afghangirl

very quick update continue soon.👏

did you enjoy