Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow really nice update.I hope Deepali doesn't create trouble.

Thanx for PM.

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 6

it had been two  months since the bhatias left rk mansion, Radhaji  listened to kukuji cursed rk  saying how selfish rk is how he has been embarrassed by him,  radhaji just listened n  then dipali  cursing Madhu  how she has ruined the family how peaceful it was how she n rk would be together by now her marriage to sikki is  a joke now that queen madhubala has done jaddoo tunna on rk  that they should do something else to madhu to counteract her tunna against her,  Radha got tired of hearing everything  she also got to hear what kukuji did against her son  n how rk was better as a drunk as he got him to do all sorts including drinking,  radhaji realised how wrong she had been, how was she going to face her rishab n her madhu.  sikki just sat infront of the mirror admiring himself  i will become a hero very soon he would say to all,  they would look at him, Dipali what ever money she made she would say that it was just for enough for her to go to beauty palour n  go n have lunch with her friends not once did she help cook or clean, kukuji sat with his cup of tea n newspaper whilst radhaji did everything.  Bittuji would come with a monthly allowance for her she knew her rishab had a heart of gold but will he ever forgive what she has done to him n madhu.
Madhu was now waddling around she was 7 months  Rk  would not let her do anything  yet he teased her n madhu would pout (we are doing a geet pregnancy flat as a pancake😆 buaji would hold his ear until he apologised he would hug madhu they would stare at each other,  night times madhu would think about Radhaji she missed her n many times she would tell rk to call her n ask her to come home but rk  would look at madhu n say shhh she is ok.    Bittuji gets a call from kukuji  bhatia ji what can i do for you?  tell that shethan  that  his mother had a heart attack.  Bittuji went running to rks room  chief chief auntyji  rk asks him whats wrong with her he tells him madhu starts to cry  buaji comes all leave to go to the hospital  Rk did not want madhu coming  but she insisted telling him she would come in a taxi if she had too.    They get to the hospital bittuji goes to administration n asks them where she is n to give him all the bills,  kukuji  saying how he was settled in bed and how radhaji is so selfish that she would have to  have a heartattack,  then dipali says oh god how long is this going to go on for.  Rk  walks past them so does madhu, buaji  looks at them  dipali says hi to buaji but she does not respond.  kukuji n sikki leave  the hospital, dipali  sees that they have gone also leaves.    The doctors come out who is her husband?  Rk says her husband is dead i am her son, sir your mother has had a heart attack if she did not come any sooner she would not have survived.  Rk asks can we see her  the doctor nods, madhu goes in first followed by buaji n rk,  madhu goes to hold Radhajis hand  ma she says Radhaji slowly opens her eyes she sees madhu a tear comes down then she sees rk  she closes her eyes buaji says bhabhi ji  she looks at her n smiles. 
Madhu Rk  stayed with Radhaji all night n day Rk did insist that madhu go home but she told him no ma needed her,  the third day  radhaji  was released not once did the bhattias come to see her,  but she did not want them,  Rk wheels radhaji out to the car n helps her get in he  smiles at madhu she  smiled back at him.  Back at Rk mansion radhaji comes in  madhu all my clothes at kukujis house, Rk looks at her i will get the saree wala to come choose the sarees you dont need to get those ones.
At the bhatia residence sikki n deepali fighting,  n kukuji fighting with sikki n deepali telling him to sort his wife out to make sure she cleans n cooks as radhaji is in hospital  the house was dirty his clothes were not washed he had not eaten a proper meal in days.  Deepali tells him to get a maid n sikki she told him that she was going to kill him.   kukuji went to visit radhaji in hospital only to be told she had been released.  He goes to Rk mansion  where he walks in n sees radhaji sitting there with madhu watching home movies of rk n his father,  she tells madhu she misses him so much.  Kukuji  comes in Radhaji i went to the hospital you were released how come  i have been visiting you everyday the nurses told me you were sleeping,  Radhaji looks at Rk comes down yes i was sleeping  for 14 years, rk listens i made a mistake marrying you,   n your kathia family  bittuji have you  brought the papers i asked for ji aunty ji rk looks at her confused,    aunty ji here these are divorce papers i have already signed them if you dont sign them i will have you arrested for past crimes against my son   how you got him drinking how you would threaten him?  oh yes i spoke to the lawyer he said as these were crimes against a minor even though in the past they can be taken to court.   I took your side over my sons what was i thinking,    now sign here kukuji  looks at Rk  no i wont oh yes you will rk says to him how about attempted murder  that light fixture that fell n madhu saved me,  the police come in kukuji takes the pen n signs.  kukuji looks at rk you just like your father he killed himself because of you, Rk gets angry n goes to grab kuku ji  madhu n radhaji try to stop him but madhu goes back n holds her stomach,  Rk he looks towards her  Rk the babies,  bittuji call a ambulance rk tells the police to take him out of the house,   Rk holds madhu the ambulance arrives  they rush madhu to the hospital radhaji n buaji both praying rk in with madhu,  padmini Malik n trishna arrived at the hospital,   all looking nervous.  Rk comes out with  baby number one  a little baby boy he gives the baby to his mother she smiles with pride then she gives the baby to padmini, n everyone takes turn to hold the baby,  trishna says ma he looks like madhu,  everyone smiles,   then rk brings out baby number 2  another boy again he gives his mother  the baby  buaji says this baby looks like rishab everyone agrees n laughs Rk  then goes back in Madhu was exhausted she was cold n wanted to sleep rk kisses madhu on her forehead madhu thank you i love you so much,  sir the babies are in the baby unit as we have to weigh them as they are premature . the nurse says we shall be transferring mrs kundra to the ward now.  Rk holds madhu hand  as they take her out of the delivery room to a private room where everyone was waiting. everyone congratulates n kisses madhu.  The nurses bring in the babies one by one, kundra one kundra two it said on the baby beds,  one baby weighed 3lbs 12 n the other was 4Lb 10  both were healthy.   Rk looks at them n madhu he smiles at her proudly she looked beautiful even more so now.    Malik hugs n shakes hands with Rk,  very proud moment today i am a nana he says,  Rk smiles n a tear comes i wish papa was here too he would also be very proud.  Radhaji n buaji  look at rk buaji says he is with us beta he is very proud of you.  
Bittuji comes in  bhabhiji n chief congratulations, he says looking at the babies, rk n madhu thank him.  madhu stayed overnight in hospital security was very tight.    The  press were outside when madhu n babies left rk holding one n madhu the other,  padmini, radhaji n buaji  were all at the house waiting for them,  Radhaji does pooja n then they all come in.  Madhu was exhausted, Radhaji says to madhu beta you go n rest you need it when it comes to the babies feeding time we will bring them with to you.  Rk takes madhu upstairs he wanted to have some alone time with his biwi,  Madhu fell asleep straight away he did not disturb her as he knew she was tired half an hour later  padmini brings baby number one  for feeding madhu feeds him Rk watches her the baby must have fed for about  5 minutes n he went to sleep,  madhu tells rk to bring the other baby up as she will feed him as well,  just then buaji comes in with baby 2 madhu starts to feed him  rk goes to burb first baby he starts to cry so madhu was  feeding them one by one a hour past  n babies went to sleep ( i am speaking from experience here as my first babies were twins n exhausting ) Rk was getting exhausted but how the ladies handled the babies  madhu feeding he was impressed. 
Three months past baby number was called arjun n the other arun rishab mohan malik Kundra. They were at that cute stage where they would have conversations,  padmini  had moved into rk mansion for a while as radhaji was told to take it easy but she did as much as she could,  n buaji n padmini helped with babies as well so madhu would get rest during the day.  At night time Rk had some renovations done to his bedroom, he knocked down the wall going towards madhus old room to make into a nursery also that is where padmini would sleep,  madhu would wake up every 3 hours to feed them at night time,   she would feed them  both together football holds  also padmini would feed them formula first thing in the morning it was a routine,  Rk would take them in the shower with him madhu would take one by one n get them ready,  buaji did not like rk taking them in the shower but the babies loved it  (just like mine hated the bath).  

i hope you have enjoyed updating soon
lovely update and wow u explained so well. Really, it will be difficult to handle twins.
tara.singhania thumbnail
Awww u explained so nicely...gr8 yaar...thnks 4d pm...
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww !!! so sweet. Luvd it.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you  i am hoping to do a update today  lets see 😃
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Update 😳
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update...

Update soon
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it 
Madhu-Rk moments were sweet ❤️
ty 4 pm 
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) 
pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :) pls update :)