os or ss Faith passion n love pt10 pg17 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
great post dear and plz pm me whenever u update and i sent u a pn a few hours ago. And radhaji is coming on my nerves. still loved it and plz update tomorrow and it must be long. it is a req:
nice update suk👏thanks for the pm😃
hank you intresting pls continue
and dont frgt to pm me
 and plz update tomorrow and it must be long. it is a req: 
and yu frgt to pm me dear
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 11 years ago
loved Rk answer's to Radhaji
Wow really nice update.

So finally RK said get out to Bhatia group of badmash company.
Loved his convo with Radhaji.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.
Awesome update Suk, can't wait for the twins and see how Madhu and her mum will deal with Radhaji for trying to kill Madhu.
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

part 4

The Bhattias moved back to their home in a middle class area  2 bedrooms  a small lounge  n a kitchen, all of them looked round  n  dipali  tells sikki this is what you have brought me too,  sikki says jaan I will give you the world, kuku ji looks at him n says what happened why did rk throw us out?   We done nothing Dipali starts to  say all because of that madhubala if she is out of the way then  I sorry we can go back.  Kuku ji looks at her   dipali beta start to clean the kitchen n sikki n I will bring the sabji  n dhal,     dipali says ji daddi ji shaking her head.  Kuku ji wonders where radhaji is as her clothes n everything was  were at their apartment.   

Radhaji walking back she  goes to the mandir I have to find out who is right n who is wrong,    she decides to see how far dipali could go,   when she got into the apartment ipali was talking to someone on the phone,  Radhaji  starts to say how madhu has ruined her  sons life  n there life.   Dipali  you use to love rk once  so we have to get rid of madhu,  yes mummy ji  but rk  love me n he still loves me,  radhaji looks at dipali  beta but your marriage to sikki if he sees you with rk he will be destroyed,  mummy ji truth is that my marriage to sikki has been a sham we got married as a publicity stunt to get our film to be a hit  but it never worked.   I have always loved rk  n I am sure he still loves me but now that madhu is expecting  it will be difficult,    but don't worry mummy ji I have a plan.  Kuku ji n sikki come in with vegetables n dhal,  sikki says to dipali please jaan  make  all this food  for us,  Radhaji tells dipali she is tired she needs to rest.   A hour later  dipali tells everyone  that dinner is ready everyone come out  the dhal looked watery  the vegetables were raw,  kukuji at rk mansion you cooked all the food dipali beta so what is this,   she looks at them no the cook cooked I just supervised,  kuku ji says even that you are no good at.  Everyone left the table sikki n kuku ji told radha ji they will eat out.

Rk came home in the morning  padmini n malik were with madhu so he had no worries,   rk goes into the room he  lies down smiling how much he loved madhu, he remembers what he did  to by giving her no choice to marry him  it was a decision that he had never regretted he wanted n needed madhu she was his.   Rk  was about to drift off into a sleep, dipali walks in a negligee looking very seductive,   she puts her hands on rk she goes to kiss him  Rk pushed her back n  called security  upstairs asking how she got into the house,    he throws her out.  Radhaji watched her son who  was telling the truth how could she have misjudged.   Dipali  starts to rip  her negligee n  then she get  knife n starts to cut herself she   then calls the police.     They take her to the same hospital that madhu was in.  While the doctors treat her  the police come n ask her what happen she tells them she is so distraught  she cannot talk she needs to rest the police leave  n then Dipali heads towards madhu who was in her room she waited till padmini and malik came out, then she   went in.  Madhu was awake  she had just insisted that malik  n padmini  get tea. Dipali walks in n says  Madhubala , madhu looks at her  n says what are you doing here?  Dipali looks at her  if you want your husband not to go to jail you will leave him,    madhu replies why will he go to jail he has done nothing wrong ,  that is where you are wrong madhubala you see my state well I am about to tell the police who did  this to me look at this video  it shows rk  on the chair with dipali kissing him  madhu looks at it then  it shows rk angry throwing her out   n then it shows dipali getting up  looking in a real state.  Madhu says rk did not do this to you,   madhubala I know that you know that  but once I have finished telling the police how rk did this to me just think he  will go to jail even if its for a week,  madhu looks at her so you want me to leave rk    but he wont leave me you know that, n I know that madhu bala get rid  of what you are carrying  only I am  going to give rk the children he needs.   He only loves me you are just there I was his first n only true love,  madhu looks at him so that's why you married  sikki,   if you truly love someone you be with them through the hard times as well as good, kismet brought us together  I love trust rk  do your best.   Rk  is my heart  I am his I will stand by him through this.

Very nice one.i love your ff as RK and Madhu have their own children.continue soon please.
nice update suk..its quite interesting👏