Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Very Nice Update Suk.

I thought Dipali was the one who stabbed Madhu.  I am shocked that it was Radhaji .

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so nice suk..never expected radhaji did that..pls continue soon
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Continue Soon.

PM me when you update.
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hit upon this one πŸ˜›
Fab OS β­οΈ
Loved the babies angle πŸ˜³ Twins !!! πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ
Radhaji πŸ˜‘ !!!! 
Cont soon 
wow, i thought Radha may have stabbed Madhu and i was correct. i requested u to pm me, but you didn't. please pm me whenever u update. great update and loved it.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome concept loved it plz count soonand pm me if possible
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice.continue please.😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...pls continue soon...
pls add an index on first pg...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 3

Rk  heard everything but did not react,   he wanted too but he knew that madhu would get stress over it,  he comes over to her n kisses her on the forehead you scared me mr india,   she looks at him n smiles i have you seemaji as my hero.  she holds his hand, Padmini  tells them both they need to have some time together she will go out,  just then bittuji comes chief aunty ji would like to come in, Rk shakes his head he says  to him wait i am coming out,  he calls  malik  sassurji  madhu  needs you.  
Radhaji  looks  at rk  rishab dipali n i would like to see madhu,  Bittuji tell this women  that he wants them out of his house  all of the bhattias  its time for  the woman who gave birth to me to go to her sassurals house not live with me,   Bittuji i am leaving this in your hands what ever you have to do   get them out of my house  throw everything out.   Rishab plse but why?    Rk looks at Bittuji i am coming home in one hour i expect it all done,   is that understood,  bittuji leaves.   Rk calls security  i will give you a list of people who can see my wife they do not include anyones name that has bhattias on there i will  give you photos so the people who are not allowed is that understood they nod their head.
Padmini comes out  with Malik both are not talking to each other,   Malik says Radhaji  i have to apologise   to you n your family i realise how wrong i was about rk   it thought he was  treatin madhu badly,  Rk looks at Malik no need to explain if i was in your position i would have done the same its what you call love for the one you love,  sassu ji no need madhu is my family my life i have no one else.  Radhaji is about to speak  rk looks at her n says OUT. Padmini looks at rk beta she is your mother,   rk looks at padmini i have you,   padmini looks at him beta a mothers  love is always their for her children no matter what,  as parents we make mistakes  look at the mistake  that malik  a big mistake,  ma  he did for love for his daughter,  Rk  your mother also loves you,   rk says if she loves me  then why get married,  Padmini  says beta i dont know why you should ask her?  clear this once n for all.  Radhaji speaks  rishab  i got married for you, i was scared that you relied on me so much i wanted you to have a father n brother so that if anything happened to me at least you would have them.    Rk looks at  i had buahji  i had my fathers sister  you even betrayed her when you married him,  Padmini listening to all this relieved as least some communication between them,   then  Rk says  what about her you knew she was going out with me then she betrayed me yet you opened her into my house with open arms,  beta what was i suppose to do kukuji wanted me to support them.  you say madhu betrayed your trust   but what about her she betrayed your sons trust yet you   trust her why?  madhu  wanted to to kill you malik speaks no madhu was your sons protector she  was saving his life rk knew everything  before madhu did she found out when the police showed my locket she was devastated she told me she could never forgive me.  Rk looks at them n says GET out  i want you out of my life  n my wifes life no more of this emotional baggage  Leave.  Radhaji begs padmini   he starts to clap his hands  sassuma you remember when you were begging her  about madhu instead she insulted madhu time n time again yet not once  madhu said anything against her.   Radhaji looks in shame.   Ma plse go to madhu i will be back i want my house cleansed of all the negativity. 
Rk gets to his house kukuji sikki are protesting  but the security team is  not listening to them,  Rk on the phone  come quickly we need you.  Rk  what is this ?  Rk looks at Bittu ji  n says show them the door they need to leave now.  Rk goes upstairs  gets fresh clothes for madhu n has a shower as well,  bittuji comes  chief i have asked the maid to cook something light for bhabhi ji n some food for  everyone we can take it to the hospital,  rk looks at him has the bhattia badmash company left,  ji chief   but chief  its aunty ji . Rk looks at him  the reason  madhu is in hospital is because of them  the woman who gave birth to me  stabbed madhu,  chief are you sure?   yes i heard madhu speaking also  i also  got the video coverage from the press  i told them i would give them a exclusive soon. 
Back at the hospital Radhaji comes alone padmini meets her,   padmini says to Radhaji  soon everything will be alright,  Radhaji looks at her nothing will be alright especially if your daughter is with my son,  Padmini shakes her head,   oh so who do you want to be with your son Dipali,    rk behind  radhaji,  dipali is married to sikki,   rk speaks   n for the past five years your son was a drunk  n ma guess who was in bed with me Dipali she  would seduce me in my bed why is she so against madhu because now i have fallen in love with a girl who i trust n love with all my heart.  Trust then love i wanted madhu from the day i first saw her.  Padmini looks at him.  Radhaji looks at him  nahi dipali  wont do that,  Rk smiles looks at padmini  see   this  is what i have had to endure  for the past 14 years i realised i was wasting my time  no matter what i said she always  would do n say the opposite,   rk says ma stop wasting your time with this aurat  she has failed me n madhu.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update

I thought Radhaji will change but she remains the same