Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

os or ss Faith passion n love pt10 pg17

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

i dont know if i want to make this into a short story or a one off enjoy  n comment plse

Madhu in front of Rk smiles, she is about to fall Rk catches her,  what was wrong?  Madhu Madhu  why was his wife like this he goes to touch her face   he sees blood on his hands, Madhus blood he picks her up n starts to run with her  bittuji  also runs but could not understand why so does Malik.  Rk tells his driver quick hospital now,  Madhu madhu he says  madhu plse don't leave me, Madhu ,  Malik  looks at rk ,  Rk  madhu  whats happened to her  rk in a daze then malik   sees the blood on rks shirt his hand he also screams Madhu madhu nahi madhu.  Both men now  screaming   malik telling the driver to   drive fast bittuji calling the hospital telling them be outside the hospital. 

As soon as they arrive  at the hospital rk starts shouting at the doctors save my wife now,  sir her blood type  she is my blood type o- sir come with us we will need to give her blood straight away,  the doctors  come out n say Mrs rk has been stabbed with  a knife n very close to the heart,  Rk start  to breathe hard Malik  grabs the doctors collar is my daughter going to be alright, Sir we are already doing what we can, just pray for a miracle.   Whilst waiting outside padmini  comes   rk meri beti what happened?  Ma she has been stabbed,  Rk has tears streaming ma I cant lose her,  beta the baby  Rk looks at padmini  ma what are you saying  what baby?  Beta madhu is pregnant,  Rk  stumped   she was going to tell you today she found out in the morning.   Flashback Madhu smiling  patidev I have two big surprises for you.    rk  runs to the ER   n walks in n tells  the doctors his wife is pregnant ,  padmini    comes near to rk he holds on to her she sits next to him he was helpless, Bittuji get the best doctors from round the world I am not going to lose my biwi or my child,  Radhaji n dipali reach the hospital n radhai goes up to rk he tells her OUT, she looks at padmini    who turns her face,    ma madhu will be ok she wont leave me will she,  radhaji is about to answer when padmini says beta she is a fighter don't worry bappa would not let  anything happen to madhu.  Beta she was so happy this morning when she found out she was worried because she did not want the baby come in between you and your fathers dream.   RK has flashback how beautiful she looked  when she opened the gates to his fathers film studio he was shocked how she had restored it  her first surprise.   Malik and the guys from the chawl all helped  a stunt room a tour room a set room it was amazing  he could not have done it better himself,  he and malik  had already let bygones be bygones  it was over malik knew  rk loved madhu more than life it self.     Radhaji asks bittuji what baby?  Auntyji bhabi ji is pregnant  Dipali face  just goes white as a ghost,  Radhaji looks at rk  n tells him to safe her dil, Rk looks at her with disgust  Bittuji  plse get rid of these fake people out of my site  I don't want their  presence near me or my wife n family.  GET OUT'

Edited by suk19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padamjot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting...read the first one from this angle.. would love to read more... plz PM me when you update, and plz do update soon...
happylady thumbnail
thank you intresting pls continue
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Nice,plz pm me if u  continue

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really nice.Pls continue coz i Want 2 know more about MB's condition & cause of this situation.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Awesome
Continue Soon
Add Me To Your PM List 
Thanks 

loved it. plz continue. i will sent u buddy req. plz pm me whenever u update
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome story line..U should make it a SS.Just elaborate the scenes of Rishbala . esp their life & nok -joke.😊 Continue soon..😊
suk19 thumbnail

part two

Rk  was furious all he wanted was his madhu to be with him,  he needed her she was his  everything,  he wanted to feel her , her warmth  her comfort.     The doctor comes out  Mr rk  your wife is stable,  Rk looks at him the baby,  doctor replies the baby is fine, the heart beat is very strong, Rk smiles  your wife is four months pregnant usually it is in the first 3 months it is dangerous  but all is well thanks to god.  Rk looks at  padmini  ma  madhu is four months pregnant,  Rk she did not know  after karva chauth  she was still angry about malik  n then when she started working on the studio she  just thought she was tired cause of all the work that had to be done.  Rk has flashback of Karva chauth he told her he did not want her to keep the ritual n how she lied to him  she kept the fast  it was at the studio where he learnt about it,  when the girl who did mendhi came  she was putting mendhi on the ladies at work,  so she  told him that his wife had kept a fast for him ,  it was 8 oclock  in the evening .  He arrived home n madhu was in their room she did not come down as radhaji n dipali was about to do their rituals,  as soon as rk walked in dipali  fainted in front of him  he  just looked at her n smirked sikki was coming out of his room, Rk goes over to him  n gives him the glass of water,   sikki goes over to dipali n lifts her head n she drinks the water,  dipali says to him I knew you were always mine.  Sikki happy Dipali angry.

Rk walked into the room  it was all lit up madhu was standing by the balcony looking at the moon to come out,  bittuji  shouts bhabi ji there madhu looks  n turns round she had a picture of rk , rk pulls her hand down standing in front of her  she smiles looking threw the mesh  she goes to touch rks feet but he stops her,  she then showers him with rose petals,  he gets the sindoor n puts it on her head  then gets the water cup n she drinks,   madhu  gets the mithai she breaks it n gives it to rk,  Rk  then takes the other piece n feeds he.  Madhu  smiles n  hugs him Bittuji smiling  as rk puts his arms around her,  radhaji is also there  she   walks out.   Rk asks madhu if she has cooked she smiles n nods  they both go downstairs where the bhatias are  feasting,  sikki again says to dipali she has cooked the best food,  she smiles at  the compliment. 

The maid brings in what madhu had cooked earlier,  Bittu ji looks at the bhattias bhabi ji cooked  all these dishes  koftas,  kadhai paneer and  jeera potatoes with rice n roti,   for desert chief bhabi has made gulam jaman,    kuku n sikki  look at each other they were eating the same thing over n over again palak paneer n kali dhal, Rk looks at Madhu who pours his food on his plate, Rk  breaks of a roti  n with the paneer he goes to feed madhu who is blushing,  Rk you eat its ok I will eat after wards,    no madhu you will eat with me with the same plate.  He looks at kuku ji  plse take the next seat  n  sikkiji you move over one seat then bittuji can sit there,  sikki says  bittuji can sit on the end there,  Rk looks at him  sikki move otherwise you n your family will be outside now,  n also I don't want you sitting anywhere near my wife I heard how you were  trying to help her , Rk  looked at  madhu she told him how sikky was  in her room when she first got married no secrets between them now.   Madhu sits down  next to rk she breaks a piece of the roti  n she feeds rk,  dipali was now fuming, sikki looks at her n says jaan  you are not eating let me feed you,  She gets up n leaves with sikki  running after her.  

That night  madhu  looked ravishing  Rk came behind her  she got startled n then turned round  her lips touched rks cheek he was shocked he liked it  he then kissed her ,   he lifts her up n takes her to the bed where he slowly took of her sari she was perfect  he kissed her on her stomach madhu squirmed as rk  kissed her,  rk took off his shirt to show his ripped perfect abs she wanted him,  Rk  holds madhus hands n then she groaned  the lights went out.  Next morning Rk  was embarrassed of what happened he did not want it happening again he left for work early avoiding madhu,  she woke up happy looking for him,   she called him, he answered  rk where are you?  madhu had to go to work  that was the first n last time he made love to madhu.  Madhu would bring lunch they would talk n chat but rk kept his distance from madhu n one day madhu got so angry with him that eventually he  told her why he was afraid to hurt her he is damaged goods , madhu just cupped his face n  says my damaged good to repair we shall heal this heart together smiling she hugs him.

That was four months ago,  madhu started renovation of the studio,  during those four months rk would be reading scripts  learning his lines n madhu would fall asleep on him  now he knows why she was working cooking at home,  taking his food to the studio to make sure he ate healthy  n now his heart is hurting .  The gynecologist comes  Mr R k  your wife had a scan done today  the scans have come back  from the radiologist  your wife is expecting twins.  I have checked the babies  to make sure.    Rk smiles  he looks at padmini who touches rk face beta congratulations finally your family will be complete. 

Madhu awakens   she asks for rk,   the nurse goes running out  rk talking to padmini he smiles when the nurse tells him,  ma come with me,  padmini smiles madhu needs you  go,  as soon as rk goes in  madhu smiles rk are you ok?   Rk  looks at her n tears start to stream down his face madhu I thought I lost you,   rk I am here with you.   Madhu holds his hand,  she was cold so rk rubbed it.  Padmini comes in beta  you have scared us ma I am fine.  The nurse comes in sir we will need these medicines,  ma u will stay here I will get bittuji.  Padmini nods.  Rk leaves,    Ma do they know who stabbed me,  no madhu why do you asks,  ma rk should never find out  ma it was ma,  padmini looks shocked Radhaji………….

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😕 my first thought was dipali.but never expected Radhaji to stab Madhu. Continue soon.love to read it