Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

i dont know if i want to make this into a short story or a one off enjoy  n comment plse

Madhu in front of Rk smiles, she is about to fall Rk catches her,  what was wrong?  Madhu Madhu  why was his wife like this he goes to touch her face   he sees blood on his hands, Madhus blood he picks her up n starts to run with her  bittuji  also runs but could not understand why so does Malik.  Rk tells his driver quick hospital now,  Madhu madhu he says  madhu plse don't leave me, Madhu ,  Malik  looks at rk ,  Rk  madhu  whats happened to her  rk in a daze then malik   sees the blood on rks shirt his hand he also screams Madhu madhu nahi madhu.  Both men now  screaming   malik telling the driver to   drive fast bittuji calling the hospital telling them be outside the hospital. 

As soon as they arrive  at the hospital rk starts shouting at the doctors save my wife now,  sir her blood type  she is my blood type o- sir come with us we will need to give her blood straight away,  the doctors  come out n say Mrs rk has been stabbed with  a knife n very close to the heart,  Rk start  to breathe hard Malik  grabs the doctors collar is my daughter going to be alright, Sir we are already doing what we can, just pray for a miracle.   Whilst waiting outside padmini  comes   rk meri beti what happened?  Ma she has been stabbed,  Rk has tears streaming ma I cant lose her,  beta the baby  Rk looks at padmini  ma what are you saying  what baby?  Beta madhu is pregnant,  Rk  stumped   she was going to tell you today she found out in the morning.   Flashback Madhu smiling  patidev I have two big surprises for you.    rk  runs to the ER   n walks in n tells  the doctors his wife is pregnant ,  padmini    comes near to rk he holds on to her she sits next to him he was helpless, Bittuji get the best doctors from round the world I am not going to lose my biwi or my child,  Radhaji n dipali reach the hospital n radhai goes up to rk he tells her OUT, she looks at padmini    who turns her face,    ma madhu will be ok she wont leave me will she,  radhaji is about to answer when padmini says beta she is a fighter don't worry bappa would not let  anything happen to madhu.  Beta she was so happy this morning when she found out she was worried because she did not want the baby come in between you and your fathers dream.   RK has flashback how beautiful she looked  when she opened the gates to his fathers film studio he was shocked how she had restored it  her first surprise.   Malik and the guys from the chawl all helped  a stunt room a tour room a set room it was amazing  he could not have done it better himself,  he and malik  had already let bygones be bygones  it was over malik knew  rk loved madhu more than life it self.     Radhaji asks bittuji what baby?  Auntyji bhabi ji is pregnant  Dipali face  just goes white as a ghost,  Radhaji looks at rk  n tells him to safe her dil, Rk looks at her with disgust  Bittuji  plse get rid of these fake people out of my site  I don't want their  presence near me or my wife n family.  GET OUT'

Edited by suk19 - 15 December 2012 at 3:42am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

SShah786scarce05swati2011cuteepoojalovebadhandeepthipavitraouroushaantra23fariha_92happyladyRsaakkaChansiAastha02vishti04ARMB-Barunlicious-nshahtalatiparas99Monics316ishara1990terryzitabigj66TinkJiapadamjotmanjusha_92priyankasweet21love_me_notMeena1428Nian4lifezzinia2411PristineSoulButifuleyescutestar12vishti.dvdcharlie1950hemvbstar_777rock_ruviicskwt--Ritzz--AroraN-Inferno-ranithamadhurkkaramjeet_SK_afghangirltanubagCheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmKareena1994AsyaloverSimple-Girlcool_sriMonami_50Agrata23meettuashred12--Janvie--meenji22sanghita0000rkbalaadventure_gurlnahtani88keenu_kkcrystalalenamaria090-Directioner-..Sofia..SaiSDonnaHarvey-SmexyGhost-deepak148--Udhay--.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os or ss Faith passion n love pt10 pg17" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

padamjot

padamjot

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
interesting...read the first one from this angle.. would love to read more... plz PM me when you update, and plz do update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

happylady

happylady

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thank you intresting pls continue

SaiS

madhurk

Goldie

madhurk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
nyc..cntnue soon

SaiS

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Nice,plz pm me if u  continue

SaiS

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Its really nice.Pls continue coz i Want 2 know more about MB's condition & cause of this situation.

SaiS

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Continue Soon
Add Me To Your PM List 
Thanks 

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.