Stop Harassing Sugni!!!! (read page 2)

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I had enough! There is a poll that says that if you sympathize with Sugni and there are more nos then yes. Well why? I get it that you think that shes playing with two thakurs emotions but shes not! First of all bashing other characters is not allowed and second in order to make a judgement we have to listen to BOTH sides. Sugni fell in love with VIkram in the first place because Vikram was sweet talking her and she broke up with him because he lied to her about his first wife and in order to make a pure relationship there has to be truth. Then Adi came who toook care of her made promises fulfilled them and sacfraficed his love Amrita for his uncle and aunt which i think is touching. I mean nobody does that. He married Sugni and did what he thought was right and look at him now. The poor guy fell in love with Sugni and unlike Vikram he didn't force Sugni to love him,he let her go and just wanted to see her happy. Thats really sweet and you cannot deny that. Only a person who loves you does that not forcing relationships and threatning and hurting  Sugni like Vikram. This reminds me of a show which you may not watching called Pavitra Rishta. Where a girl named Purvi sacrafices her love Arjun and a girl named Ovi is forcing Arjun to love her. Listen I am not bashing any characters like Vikram I am just tired of this bashing of Sugni. Please try to read my post with full thought and re think your judgement about Adi and SUgni and of Sugni's character. Thank you if you do😊 Edited by Arvi_fan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

Ok I had enough! There is a poll that says that if you sympathize with Sugni and there are more nos then yes. Well why? I get it that you think that shes playing with two thakurs emotions but shes not! First of all bashing other characters is not allowed and second in order to make a judgement we have to listen to BOTH sides. Sugni fell in love with VIkram in the first place because Vikram was sweet talking her and she broke up with him because he lied to her about his first wife and in order to make a pure relationship there has to be truth. Then Adi came who toook care of her made promises fulfilled them and sacfraficed his love Amrita for his uncle and aunt which i think is touching. I mean nobody does that. He married Sugni and did what he thought was right and look at him now. The poor guy fell in love with Sugni and unlike Vikram he didn't force Sugni to love him,he let her go and just wanted to see her happy. Thats really sweet and you cannot deny that. Only a person who loves you does that not forcing relationships and threatning and hurting  Sugni like Vikram. This reminds me of a show which you may not watching called Pavitra Rishta. Where a girl named Purvi sacrafices her love Arjun and a girl named Ovi is forcing Arjun to love her. Listen I am not bashing any characters like Vikram I am just tired of this bashing of Sugni. Please try to read my post with full thought and re think your judgement about Adi and SUgni and of Sugni's character. Thank you if you do😊

I agreed with you👍🏼
Sugni is being blamed for everything. When its Reva who is suppose to be blame for what happen with Sugni and Vickram. 😡
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. What some might perceive as wonderful, wow and meant to be, others will consider unethical and immoral.

There are some who believe that Aditya and Sugni are a perfect match made in heaven. But there are some {especially  those who have been watching from the start} who thinks that snatching your friend's fiance is disgusting and cheap, Some who believe that marrying the man you claim to love more than anything and exfiance's nephew for no valid reason to be immoral, cheap and plain nasty.  

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I enjoy debates, I find it enlightening to read others' views even if it is not the same as mine. Of course, those who can't handle others' opinions can always just skip it and move on.
mohanisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

Ok I had enough! There is a poll that says that if you sympathize with Sugni and there are more nos then yes. Well why? I get it that you think that shes playing with two thakurs emotions but shes not! First of all bashing other characters is not allowed and second in order to make a judgement we have to listen to BOTH sides. Sugni fell in love with VIkram in the first place because Vikram was sweet talking her and she broke up with him because he lied to her about his first wife and in order to make a pure relationship there has to be truth. Then Adi came who toook care of her made promises fulfilled them and sacfraficed his love Amrita for his uncle and aunt which i think is touching. I mean nobody does that. He married Sugni and did what he thought was right and look at him now. The poor guy fell in love with Sugni and unlike Vikram he didn't force Sugni to love him,he let her go and just wanted to see her happy. Thats really sweet and you cannot deny that. Only a person who loves you does that not forcing relationships and threatning and hurting  Sugni like Vikram. This reminds me of a show which you may not watching called Pavitra Rishta. Where a girl named Purvi sacrafices her love Arjun and a girl named Ovi is forcing Arjun to love her. Listen I am not bashing any characters like Vikram I am just tired of this bashing of Sugni. Please try to read my post with full thought and re think your judgement about Adi and SUgni and of Sugni's character. Thank you if you do😊

No sympathy with Sugni. If she hadn't married with her lover's naphew, probably would have felt bad for her but now nooo😡.Agree Vikram hurt her but he was punished enough for that. But back stabbing by these two for whom he did so much Adini deserve whatever is coming to them. Sorry no sympathy!!!!!!! 
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. What some might perceive as wonderful, wow and meant to be, others will consider unethical and immoral.

There are some who believe that Aditya and Sugni are a perfect match made in heaven. But there are some {especially  those who have been watching from the start} who thinks that snatching your friend's fiance is disgusting and cheap, Some who believe that marrying the man you claim to love more than anything and exfiance's nephew for no valid reason to be immoral, cheap and plain nasty.  

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I enjoy debates, I find it enlightening to read others' views even if it is not the same as mine. Of course, those who can't handle others' opinions can always just skip it and move on.

I respect your opinions but I just want to say this and clear your misunderstanings
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohanisha

No sympathy with Sugni. If she hadn't married with her lover's naphew, probably would have felt bad for her but now nooo😡.Agree Vikram hurt her but he was punished enough for that. But back stabbing by these two for whom he did so much Adini deserve whatever is coming to them. Sorry no sympathy!!!!!!! 

but it isn't her fault it was her only choice either that or ruin another womans marriage which she thought was bad and I agree Vikram was punished but he should have realised thst he was doing something bad but instead he is hurting Sugni and doesn't care if she is crying. I don't think Adini don't deserve all this especially Adi if you watched today's episode Adi was looking for a job for Sugni,bought her a sari with his money from his job and protected Sugni from Vikram
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excuse we dont bash but what sughni did was wrong why didnt she leave instead of getting married to your lover nephew why didnt she leave the village no you marry him and living in his house just disgusting and we suppose to sympathise with her HELL NO. ALSO he was with sughni to save rewa marriage but now they know that she isnt nice what their reason oh plzzz
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: babygirl198722

excuse we dont bash but what sughni did was wrong why didnt she leave instead of getting married to your lover nephew why didnt she leave the village no you marry him and living in his house just disgusting and we suppose to sympathise with her HELL NO. ALSO he was with sughni to save rewa marriage but now they know that she isnt nice what their reason oh plzzz

Well thats what I think you are doing but forget about me. SHe didn't leave because if she leaves her mom would be devestated and if her mom left with her what will happen to her family? If she married him she probably thought this through and plus Adi would make a great husband and their engagment already happened
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Ok guess I want to make one thing clear. I am not bashing anyone or trying to offend anyone i am trying to make peace with the characters and you. I am posting what I think is true so please don't think I am being mean or disrespecting your opinions because I respect your opinions.
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whatever yes if i  bash you would know and breaking up a family is ok