Mere ghar Aaye ek nanhi pari?!

Posted: 11 years ago
Well, Nidhi has declared her intent today. She has understood what it means to be a mother and she wants to experience it. She has acquired the confidence that she can strike a balance between motherhood and career.

Given that Anjie may not be able to have a baby ever, they may well want to adopt Khushi. I doubt if Nidhi will grudge her this, given how much she feels for Anjie's pain.

However, what is interesting is how they are going to take this forward. Nidhi cannot possibly turn around tomorrow and say that her mamta has gone back to sleep or that she has realized once again that she cannot handle career and baby. If she does this again, it will reflect badly on her character. 

So, will they take it further and show Nidhi also having conception issues? Or will they brush all of it under the carpet and pretend all of it never happened? Or, miracle of miracles, will a nanhi pari enter Mathur Nivas after all?

Come on...get your crystal balls out and predict what's coming!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
hi Sujata ji,happy new year to you.I think Nidhi want to adopt khushi but after knoing Anji's desire for baby,she will give advice her to adopt khushi,and will seriously plan for her own baby.But don't know about kpji.finger crossed
Originally posted by debaparna77

Track...

This is one track that  has the potential to change the fortunes of the show...let's hope Ms Kamra has changed her mind!
Originally posted by alkaparmart

hi Sujata ji,happy new year to you.I think Nidhi want to adopt khushi but after knoing Anji's desire for baby,she will give advice her to adopt khushi,and will seriously plan for her own baby.But don't know about kpji.finger crossed

happy New Year, Alka...and we all know that KPji wanted to play this track even earlier...let us hope that it happens this time at least!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Even I am confused how they will take this forward ?? Are we going to see nanni pari in MM ...Hmm not a bad idea sujatha di 😉
There might be a leap and may be they will show a kid,they may not show her with big tummy.But God knows what KP will do😕
Well,hoping against hopes Sujatha that may be they might have found a way out of it by showing the pregnancy in just a couple of episodes so that KK doesnt need to show baby bump and finally Ashu will have his own child ,otherwise all this drama of last two months doesnt make any sense.The show is not ending soon because KP ji as well as KK has said that some interesting twists are coming and KP ji had also said that he has discussed the future storyline with the channel.So keeping all this in mind,Ashni's baby is the only way forward.Kpji had also once said regarding KK that things might change,so I am just hoping to see ashni's child.
Originally posted by saibanu

Even I am confused how they will take this forward ?? Are we going to see nanni pari in MM ...Hmm not a bad idea sujatha di 😉

If wishes were horses, my dear!
Originally posted by andkan

There might be a leap and may be they will show a kid,they may not show her with big tummy.But God knows what KP will do😕

Andkan, this is not in KPji's hands...we all know that...We can only hope they have found a way out...and the baby issue can actually be resolved...this show has been stuck for too long!