Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
We should be thankful to Big Boss for showing even people like Imam exist in our society who maintain very genuine, matured tolerable kind of personality infront of the world but are just opposite around behind four walls. 

We can see Imam came to big boss with very good intentions and long term goals and plans to be in Big Boss, but suddenly what happened for him to behave exactly opposite. He just targette Aashika and made reason for the dispute and created so big drama to leave the house. 

What you think the reason can be, I think it is addiction to drug which he could not control and made stupid scenes to be out of it at any condition even he threaten Big Boss  that he will stay nude. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjngangnamstyleMJHTMonayaSajanshaz2009BingeSunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the reason of Imam;s such behaviour" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coldplaying

IF-Dazzler

Coldplaying

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yes i think it was due to addiction of some drugs...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnraparigashaz2009Elvira22-naureen786-fire_gunNkapoor3

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

denver_divamimmsjaancrazy4fawad.Shayari.FaultInOurStars-naureen786-susan29Chingaari

bonny05

Goldie

bonny05

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

it was all scrtipted
aashka ko good light me dekhane ke lye yeh sab hua 
oh wow imam pagalo waali harkate kare bigg boss house me apni image kharab karega wo bhi script ke liyeClapLOLi dont think so...kisi duisre contestant ko acha dekhane ke liye koi apni image etni kharab karega do u think soConfusedConfused????? I dont think so ...whatever we saw imam doing in bigg boss house was real not scriptedConfusedhe is mentally sick for sure...

Edited by bonny05 - 19 November 2012 at 11:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsraparigamitturajumasoom.d0ndipali13..Princess..MissChievouspiyualkashaz2009sosweetY2JisBack.ProperPatola.Dexterkilailafire_gunSamraat_92Sharif.Badmaash

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
APOLOGY...hahaha what a joke

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bonny05

Goldie

bonny05

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by See-HotPicsHere

Originally posted by hardyboy09

yes i think it was due to addiction of some drugs...

thank God. Under influence of that drug, he did not do anything lousy as jor Jabardasti (rape).

Uska to Drug se Khela ho jata, Or Aashka ke character ka Raila ban jata. Then even Rohit would not have accepted her as his GF.
can u be little nice when ur talking about any girlConfusedur comment is so cheap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshdisha123BellaKdipali13mkdeepaaznursinghpiyualkashaz2009MissChievouschocobear-naureen786-Chingaari-Chandramukhi-fire_gunSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

mkdeepaa

Goldie

mkdeepaa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I felt pitty for Aashika today, the way she had to go through such psychos behavior.  The three were brought together to play further game, but imam ne to maja kirkira kiya of all plans of Big B, they must be knowing Imam;s history and past such behaviou but wud have never thought so soon he will show his colors to colors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.