Ruk Jaana Nahin

Regarding the Forum : please see

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Guys ,i have pm'ed our channel moderator regarding "To keep this forum open" ...
Luckily ,i got a reply from her stating that "This Forum will not be locked for about 3 months" ...and after 3 months ,they will see our activity for this forum and thereafter will be decided.

Now the fate of this forum is in our hands ,but i still see this in positive way ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding the Forum : please see" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
what to say...i don't know...the future will decide. 3 months ka time ...very gud...tb tk to AD or pooja ke naye shows aa jayege phr wo forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Heart_Hacker-

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
am in chucky thanks for doing this for us... HugHug you kept your words buddy.. am super happyCool

sweet7863Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Sona hope so ..

@selvi welcum ..

sweet7863roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
PartyDancing we would rock here with anything and everything.. we all know we guyz rock..Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Sonali.SHeart_Hacker-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.