Pakistani Serials

Dil Diya Dehleez Episode 2 Update

Ghazal_pak thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
EPISOD 2

Maheen enters into Havili with Bati. Every one welcomes her with open arms but elder generation scared. They briefed to younger to take distance with her.

First day she can't meets Roshane but she met Jawad.

In the Mid night, she wakes up because of the voice of Zangeer. Maheen come out of her room.She sees Bari and a wonam who grifs with chain. Bari says to the woman, go into your room and why you come out.If Kaka jan seen you here its would be more bad,please go into your room.

Woman says to Bari, Bari please I want to stay here, I want to take fresh breath please let me stay here. Bari says, if kaka Jan see you here he give you more punishment. She says, my life is still a punishment.

Just then a car come and stop in the front of them.

A well dress and graceful man come out and scold her and says, how you come out form your room? Where is Sirasvatii Bari?

Before the answering Bari, she interrupt and says, nobody is guilty except me and hum aap Kay sab se bade mujrim hain Khan kye hamari wajah se aap ka sab se ziada nuqsan howa hai.

Sirasvatii come then he scolds her and tell take her in the room. Then he leaves with Bari.
All happening is shocked Maheen. She goes to bad think about that.

in the morning she also think about night happening.
She meets Roshane .Roshane sees her and feel so happy and says to her,Khala why you come to us so long,you know when i see you then i feel that my mother come to me.Maheen feel sad to hear about her sister.Maheen come toward her and hugs her.
Maheen says,who is leaving in back yard?
Roshane says,khala ,Zafri bhai and his with live there but why you asked that?
Maheen says,no but just then Alamtab come and intrrupt and says,roshane.

enjoy.
Edited by Ghazal_pak - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi i moved ur post here so that mems know that u have updated 2nd epi as well... good will comment on the epi later on n edit ma post or i might spam n post ma comments in other post 😉 😆
meehaok thumbnail
it seems very gud can u plz upload the video too 😃 😛
salman/zanob thumbnail
can anyone please update this drama..........thanx you.
raha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
can some one pst videos.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks 😊 great update thanks so much
nazeeei thumbnail
its great show i watched this show. 😊 .it based on Novel.. 😃