Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Do you guys think Mahadev is looking young these days? I mean Mohit. Or is that I am day dreaming.  The Samudra manthan and the stories to young Ashok, his expressions had a touch of rejuvination. He is looking much younger than he was in Kaali sequence. 

And again,Parvati is looking old these days. Is it that the motherly part made her like this? Anyway, I am extreme sad at the dissapearing role of Parvati, I think they should show all avatars of Parvati, as short stories. I want to see the Kaushiki avatar.

Missing Nandi in action. Hoping to see his friendship with Ganesh.

LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angelSkittle16kalyani_shivachunkysonyvish.narensia221sukhi...chand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit looking young these days...!!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
There is more glow to his face as compared to previous epi.. he had a dusky look previously.. now he is more fairer.. Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77kalyani_shivaNikki_Titli

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Mohit looks well rested and Parvati is not looking old. She is pretty as a picture.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I agree Mohits face is glowing. I hope they show more of Parvati and give her a new look in Gnaesh track.

Annujam23

Goldie

Annujam23

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Yes! it's time to see Parvati  in different guise especially the shabri or the tribal disguise...the makers have not shown the playful stories and other leelas of shiv Parvati ...it is becoming slightly preachy...I had enjoyed the earlier meetings of shiv Parvati before marriage and Parvati gently jesting him...time to losen up  the proceedings and what better time when BAPPA arrives!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaseara

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
my mohit is looking as usual yaar.
yup but nowadays looking well rested.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
sona is looking absolutely gorgeous.. specially in the last few episodes. She is playing mother to a  couple of teenagers who are just a few years younger than her. and mohit is so much older to her.
The make up artist is doing a fab job of making her look like a lovely mom. and beautiful wife.
Her off screen pictures shows one how lovely she is without her makeup and finery .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearaSkittle16SandytatsmeTinacool

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thats great that she can adorn herself to the mom of teens just few years young than her. Thats a true impressive actor.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.