Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

How can Aarti look at herself in the mirror?

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I dont care as I have had enough of this hide and seek game as its been going on since April and its gone outside my boundaries of patience. How can she say she cant see Shobha's pain but cant see the fact that how much pain she is going to give to Yash cuz of her blatant lying and deceiving regarding the BMT and her divorce past. I hope Yash when he finds out the truth makes Aarti realise how much she has hurt him and broken his trust. That will be a wake up call to her and realise the consequences of her actions.

People will say she is saving someones life by giving the bone marrow transfer and thats all well and good but she had the opportunity to tell him in the car she didnt. She has to grow a backbone and stop being so so weak regarding her decision & getting emotionally blackmailed too easily.

I am just waiting for everyone to blast at her including Yash regarding the truth as Aarti has gone as worse as Dubeys in lying and decieving people & i am not happy to say that but that is the honest truth. If she was different from the Dubeys she would have told the truth by now but has kept it a secret which shows she is no different from them.

Plus it shows in SBS that she is happily celebrating Diwali with him knowing that she has not told Yash the truth? This is fake happiness as their happiness is based on a lie and the quicker the truth is out the better for everyone.

What consequences Aarti gets for this lying and deceiving  she deserves it as she could have told Yash the truth numerous times but didnt. 

Two question to finish off: 

1)How can Aarti celebrate being happy when she knows she is lying, betraying & decieving her husband by keeping her truth from him?

2) Whats Yash's fault in all of this that he is getting such disgusting treatment from Aarti (& Dubeys)?

Plz discuss.

Edited by King07 - 19 November 2012 at 10:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79Pooja_11Manali_IamGCiantellymegshow2011gcluvPuvZjikky_84maha9

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Please discuss if u can.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gshow2011

indiafmmm Senior Member
indiafmmm
indiafmmm

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
First of all thanks for opening this thread.

Secondly, I remember all of us were disgusted with Yash's Arpita Jaap - when we saw that he was not yet out of the shadows of his past. As much as that hurt - There were two things about his feelings - One he was VERY CLEAR and OPEN about it (not wanting to forget Arpita or accepting Aarti) and two, once he decided to accept Aarti - HE did so WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

But Aarti's relationship with her past has been fuzzy all the way. Agreed that Yash has not asked or bothered to ask her about her past - but at the same time Aarti has not done anything to actually let Yash close to her inner self. She was too busy focussing on the external - becoming Arpita, bringing Yash back - than the essense of a relationship which is making the other person aware of your true self.

She was neither free of her past before nor is she now. Though externally she has accepted her new life, she is still struggling in the clutches of her relationship with Prashant. Till now, when he was out of her life it was fine, but now that he is fine (Magically within a matter of days with BMT! Medical Science in PV Land zindabad) and in front of her - all flesh and blood, her keeping quite about it is BETRAYAL in my opinion. I know this is a drama and I should not expect much from it - but I am sadenned by the fact that she has not wholeheartedly accepted Yash as her own. When she left SM, she left without her daughters... Now, she is taking such a major decision in Ansh's life, and Yash is not even aware of it - and three she is HIDING such a big truth about herself and despite some guilt is normally celebrating Diwali and all that - This is not acceptable atleast to me. Whether it is to ensue jealousy in him and over dramatize his confession of love, or whether it is to ignite the TRPs by bringing in the Prashant Negativity track - if she tells Yash after the BMT, in my opinion it is a complete butchering of her character and beyond a point of no return. It is too late then if she confesses anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79aish96tellymeManali_IamGCianjikky_84

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Dear...

I am in all this track just waiting to know Yash reaction... any harsh reaction from him on Aarti will not be a suprise for me..

she is taking all the praises from him and his family for being so trust worthy so she shoul also be ready to hear all harsh word coz I will say she deserve it this time...

First you ask Yash to be happy, you love him and then when he accepts all and is all set to live his new life you break everything...

Gosh I am so worried for him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79gshow2011jikky_84

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i strongly beleive arati should have trusted yash in telling truth and then go for BMT 
nice post friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79gshow2011

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
1)How can Aarti celebrate being happy when she knows she is lying, betraying & deceiving her husband by keeping her truth from him?

I take it as her attempt to keep things in place...she is still not ready to face the consequences that might follow the Tell All decision...she wants to see Yash and the kids and the others happy...she is still pacifying the inner turmoil in her that was caused by the Prashant track...I do empathize with her

But that doesn't mean I do not stand for Yash...he has reformed himself for her, he has promised to stand by her and he deserves to be informed about everything that is happening with her

This is just a track...what you are saying might actually happen one fine day...Yash might return to his Incredible Hulk Days on finding out the truth...the Scindias might evict her yet again (OMG...Lost the count)

I'm really looking forward to some positivity in the current track :)

2) Whats Yash's fault in all of this that he is getting such disgusting treatment from Aarti (& Dubeys)?

Again...he isn't at fault this time...nor is Aarti, she is under tremendous pressure and she might not have found the guts to face the consequences in this situation
Yash is right in his place...and I won't call Aarti's decisions disgusting and detrimental towards Yash :(
She is in a fix...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79King07Pooja_11Manali_IamGCiangshow2011

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiafmmm

First of all thanks for opening this thread.

Secondly, I remember all of us were disgusted with Yash's Arpita Jaap - when we saw that he was not yet out of the shadows of his past. As much as that hurt - There were two things about his feelings - One he was VERY CLEAR and OPEN about it (not wanting to forget Arpita or accepting Aarti) and two, once he decided to accept Aarti - HE did so WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

But Aarti's relationship with her past has been fuzzy all the way. Agreed that Yash has not asked or bothered to ask her about her past - but at the same time Aarti has not done anything to actually let Yash close to her inner self. She was too busy focussing on the external - becoming Arpita, bringing Yash back - than the essense of a relationship which is making the other person aware of your true self.

She was neither free of her past before nor is she now. Though externally she has accepted her new life, she is still struggling in the clutches of her relationship with Prashant. Till now, when he was out of her life it was fine, but now that he is fine (Magically within a matter of days with BMT! Medical Science in PV Land zindabad) and in front of her - all flesh and blood, her keeping quite about it is BETRAYAL in my opinion. I know this is a drama and I should not expect much from it - but I am sadenned by the fact that she has not wholeheartedly accepted Yash as her own. When she left SM, she left without her daughters... Now, she is taking such a major decision in Ansh's life, and Yash is not even aware of it - and three she is HIDING such a big truth about herself and despite some guilt is normally celebrating Diwali and all that - This is not acceptable atleast to me. Whether it is to ensue jealousy in him and over dramatize his confession of love, or whether it is to ignite the TRPs by bringing in the Prashant Negativity track - if she tells Yash after the BMT, in my opinion it is a complete butchering of her character and beyond a point of no return. It is too late then if she confesses anything.

I agree with everything u sed but dont think her character has been butchered yet. However, if the truth about everything comes from anyone elses mouth except hers then her character will be butchered as the character she is, she should have the decency to tell the truth urself before its opened by anyone else.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indiafmmmangle79Pooja_11gshow2011

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

1)How can Aarti celebrate being happy when she knows she is lying, betraying & deceiving her husband by keeping her truth from him?

I take it as her attempt to keep things in place...she is still not ready to face the consequences that might follow the Tell All decision...she wants to see Yash and the kids and the others happy...she is still pacifying the inner turmoil in her that was caused by the Prashant track...I do empathize with her

But that doesn't mean I do not stand for Yash...he has reformed himself for her, he has promised to stand by her and he deserves to be informed about everything that is happening with her

This is just a track...what you are saying might actually happen one fine day...Yash might return to his Incredible Hulk Days on finding out the truth...the Scindias might evict her yet again (OMG...Lost the count)

I'm really looking forward to some positivity in the current track :)

Again...he isn't at fault this time...nor is Aarti, she is under tremendous pressure and she might not have found the guts to face the consequences in this situation
Yash is right in his place...and I won't call Aarti's decisions disgusting and detrimental towards Yash :(
She is in a fix...

All in all it says to me that Aarti is too emotionally weak and has no backbone to tell the truth to Yash and confront the consequences that are going to come towards her. 

In my eyes and alot of others, she has to do alot to redeem herself in front Yash and his family (& maybe some viewers too).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11gshow2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index