Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Assalaam u Alaikum ...the episode analysis by the emticons they will depist the scenes and the reactions for them KSG'S six packs were the soul of today's episode...lets start it

Episode starts with Asad and Zoya coming out of the room ...Asad gives him irritated looks and starts reading newspaperLOLLOL...Zoya goes to him and says to him that she knows he doesnot like him but she think he is very judgemental ...Asad says ""doesnt she think she is too disrespectful""OuchOuch...
Zoya says he is just like his name Lion ...and he even sits on a particular chair like Lion..then she says whatever problem he has with her he shd directly talk to her and he shdnt bother Phophy for itCensoredCensoredCensored...

Asad says he doesnt like her messy waysAngryAngry...he doesnt like her wearing jeansAngryAngry...he says he doesnt like the people who dont respect their values and tradition Pinch...he says he wants her not to be with Najma too much as she will have a bad influence on her
Pinch

Zoya says she thinks giving ur opinion is not what u call as disrespectSmile...to do ur work urself is not regarded as leaving values behindSmile...and Tehzeeb dil mein hoti hai jeans mein nahiSmile(i dont get how tehzeeb is related to jeans ...aur tehzeeb dil mein kasie ho sakti hai)... she says she will try not to through stuff here there and she will try to keep her environment cleanClapClap(finally kuch tu mani ke woh nahi karegi)
ClapClapClap

Asad says he doesnt want to say any harsh word to her as his Mom wdnt like it she shdnt squable with him n shd go back to her roomOuchOuchOuch...Zoya goes back to her room and Asad sits and accidently dips his fingers in CHOCOLATE SAUCE made by Zoya again he gets irritatedLOL.LOLLOL...i thought he wd lick his fingers then i remebered he is Asad not Armaan ...wwoowwoow what an amaxing script and how beautifully they act...MASHALLAH...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Ayaan ki gadbad he is just too much man but he is intelligent he read the name of the shopErmm
ErmmErmm ...Asad calls the shopkeeper and asks him not to tell anyone that the clothes were purchased by him ...but Haseena bi comes to know that clothes were bought by AAK n now she is curious to hell(a Veli aunty has nothing else to do except doing faltu ghuso giri)...Asad asks Ayaan to be careful for the next time...and the brothers end the convo at a light noteBig smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smile
Nighat Nuzhat come to know that gifts were bought by Asad then they start praising Asad and talks abt how is always with them like an angelSmileSmileSmile...(Nuzhat was acting so weird it was too artificialSleepySleepySleepy ...Ayaan delivered the dialogues so vaguely his expressions were good gestures were nice but his dialogue delivery needs alot more perfectionShockedShocked

...Ayaan says Asad always asks abt them and they are not 3 siblings they are 5 brothers and sisters ...Rashid sees this and becomes happy
HugHugHug

Zoya wants to get ready Najma is busy in dressing up
SillySillySillyshe has wore jeans Najma is taking too much time opening door...she thinks Asad might have gone to office and she can use his bathroomCoolApproveCool...and then he goes there and and and Asad is in his bath tub whistling

...Zoya see him and gets to know abt her silly mistakeROFL Asad see him too n starts scolding herAngryAngry.he says what is she doing here ,,she says she thought he wd hav gone to office...why hast he locked the door before using the bathroomLOLLOLLOL..ufff that was hillarious and Zoya says I am sorry i know is baar meri galti hai ...i wana say and she abruptly says ""SIX PACKS""that was too funny the scene of the day ROFLROFLROFLROFL...that was so funny i still can't stop laughing

Nuzhat tells Humera n Nighat abt the festival in their college,SleepySleepyHumera says she will participate in Fashion show Nighat wants to articipate in dance show but doesnt say itCryCry

Najma not eating on breakfast table she says she is on diet she wants to have a fit body like her Bhai jaanDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingZoya laughs a bit where Najma says haven't u scene Bhaijan's body he is too fit at the same moment Asad enters the room and is uneasy with the talk he asks Najma to eat her cocumberLOLLOLLOL...ZOya and Najma leaves for somewhere when Zoya starts singing the song Asad was whisltingWink WinkWink...Asad gives an angry look ...and episode ends

Precap
Dilshaad opens a gift that is a wrist watch mght be sent by Rashid...Asad asks who has sent it has she ordered for this watch ShockedShockedShocked...

NOTE
KSG IN WASSUP SO PLZZ COMMENT THERE TOO

that is all form my side a 4.5Star StarStarStarout of 5 second highest uptill now ...awsoem epsisode a very light and cute ...arguments were given really nicely ...ur take guys

Edited by an_k - 19 November 2012 at 11:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

soujik27anna441skapu80dent4uJ12L85arakSavitaThanviveduvm17riddhima1sanyaksgianheera1702ZAHARA.-Shormi-...vibha...nehakaribaiqbalsloverFarzuIraniSiddhi__Oishi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19 nov Ksg ke six pack aur Asad k gifts aur Values" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
the six abs scene was the funniest in the histroy hahahaha
i loved their first scene of todays epi too
i wish they show more of their scenes
and his fingers in chocolate sauce hahahaha

Edited by iqbalslover - 19 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kshanakyasharan

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbalslover

the six abs scene was the funniest in the histroy hahahaha
i loved their first scene of todays epi too
i wish they show more of their scenes
and his fingers in chocolate sauce hahahaha

yup i still cant stop my laugh...
hmmm that was really nice and sweet in terms of direction
Yeah i thought ke finger lick kare ga ...but than i remebered he is ASad not Arman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awesome epi

an_k

arak

arak

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i can't stop my laugh too...
KSG is too good he is awsome ...
it was a very nice episode...
Ksg rocked it
Nice analysis

an_k

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely and speedy update:)

an_k

SavitaThanvi

SavitaThanvi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
today was 100 om 100 epi i loved everything of the epi today. 

an_k

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Looking forward to the episode

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.