Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 44

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Fari-

yep very happy and content Dancing  finally got my break , iss liye ever so happy thank God

you tell, how's the day coming along? you bring lunch from home or?

Jo bhi hota hai happens for good Embarrassed.
Oh my day has been eventful so far LOL. We are celebrating traditional day in office today so everyones dressed in sarees and guys have worn salwar kurta Smile. Maine bhi saree pehna hai and I am spending all my energy in making sure that it does not fall off LOL.

I make lunch sometimes and sometimes eat here...aaj I had canteen ka khana which is strictly soso..but I am a very lazy person to cook in the morning LOL.

hain?? really? you have difficulty in carrying a saree too? LOL oh seeing your pics i had thought that you are much used to wearing sarees or good at wearing them but you sound like myself LOL  i have only ever worn sarees thrice in my lifetime and have always had a tough time carrying it on myself, i feel like the saree rounds will come off or will start dropping from somewhere, keep worrying whether the fall is coming nicely on the back and front Silly 

ahh yeah, morning cooking is lazy lazy, myself don't fancy that much, raat ka khana le aya karo LOL i do that sometimes

did you read vyas's story number 15 ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 34)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
main aa gai

kya chal raha hai?

-Fari-sumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

you know what sumi, after this news of leap has come out as confirmed, it seems that they had made the last episode of nbt 1 with this mind-set only, so this was the plan all along, the next season will start with a leap

that's why they didn't leave any loose ends in that season, megha got paralyzed but her full recovery was shown

i always had this hunch in the back of my mind, had told this to neelu only, after 5th october episode, now it's come true

sumiswapSenpoo

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hi Hi Hi all!!! 'm back from lunch!

Hi Ami, Sumi, Fari!!! Hug

Sumi, You looking wonderful in that pink saree! Wink Just chose pink 'cos its ur fav color! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-sumiswap-RadhaMohan-

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Originally posted by Fari-

hain?? really? you have difficulty in carrying a saree too? LOL oh seeing your pics i had thought that you are much used to wearing sarees or good at wearing them but you sound like myself LOL  i have only ever worn sarees thrice in my lifetime and have always had a tough time carrying it on myself, i feel like the saree rounds will come off or will start dropping from somewhere, keep worrying whether the fall is coming nicely on the back and front Silly 

ahh yeah, morning cooking is lazy lazy, myself don't fancy that much, raat ka khana le aya karo LOL i do that sometimes

did you read vyas's story number 15 ? 

See thats the problem when wearing a saree is not a regular thing LOL. I cannot carry the pallu part...I like it neatly pinned but I dont know how to do it Cry. So I need to pin the first part and let the rest just fall which makes it so uncomfortable!!
Mere shadi mein bhi my friend draped it on me...
Uske alawa saree is okay for me...Smile

I did not read his story...I read only a few of them...I will read it phir kabhi Smile

This friday there is a team outing from our office so there will be a week long timepass...games and other activities...the theme is Films LOL...Poora filmy theme hai...all games based on films LOL...I was so happy LOL...but abhi tak kisi mein jeeti hi nahi LOL

-Fari-Senpoo

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

hey ami Hug    yaar kuch nahi, just was asking sumi about her office LOL

now onto nbt , me here for 20 mins more Dancing

guru - mai kab se ye soch raha tha bhaiya, ke tum ghar kab aao ge, ghar kab aao ge

mohan - tumhe pata hai, tum unn auntiyon ki tarha sound karte ho jo bus or rickshaw ke peeche bani hoti hain, yun baithe huey kehti hain "ghar kab aao ge"  LOL LOL

sumiswapSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

hey poo Hug   

yeah sumi, indeed!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hi Ami Hug

Poo I have worn a maroon silk saree with black temple border and black blouse Embarrassed...I know black is your fav color LOL...its one of my fav colors too Embarrassed. And beaded accessories Embarrassed.

Fari: I always thought that they will come back with a continuation to the story in season 1 when they announced season 2...but when they said that season 2 will be a fresh new story..I was not very happy with that. I never thought there will be a leap.

-Fari-Senpoo-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.