pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Bye Fari, Pooja Hug
Take care.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanchweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 31)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
ok guys me also going.

bye all take care GN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanSwastikAshNichweetu

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by Leesan

I'm with you Ami!! Thumbs Up  So it's official!  In NBT 2: No Riddz, no knives, no glasses ( broken or otherwise!) and absolutely no butter!! Wink

till 6months NBT2 will safeBig smile then no ideaLOL...any new psycho can join NBT2 againLOL

so better enjoy 6 months fullySmile

Sigh! You're so right! No matter what we say , some people just never learn!! Thumbs Down  So all we can do is... ALL we can do! Lets hope for some smooth sailing in NBT 2, I just don't have the stomach for any more drama on or off screen !Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetupc_palsSwastikAshNi

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Bye everyone! GN and SD! Enjoy ur sleep and sweet dreams! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanchweetu

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Bye Puja and Fari and for the NBT 2 story and its leap wala gossip,i will like to wait little more bfor commenting upon it,just only wanna to say if they goes for leap it should be short,otherwise MM wd be an aged couple which is completely unacceptable and on the other hand,if they goes for long leap and still shows same MM young,it wd be too much unrealistic and another thing,post-marriage story has its limitations to continue for long,I have no problem with another love-story goes simultaneously but that should also be realistic and that cab be shown only after MM story be given their sufficient timing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ok, it's time to get back to work! It does  pay the bills! Wink It's been fun!  So farewell forum friends! Till tomorrow, take care ! Hug

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
swastik  it is just an article and ss says   we are developing something fantastic  so lets trust him

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Me too going guys..Big smile
See you all tomorrow 
Bye Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.