Hi Fari Jaan ðŸ¤—
Man to mirchi ke match making se pareshaan hoon..😆 
Isliye band bajaane ke mood mein hai..
Alas! Usiki band bajegi engement mein..poor girl 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Pals! ðŸ¤—

Yeah Fari, Indu was fine to me to some extent 'cos she was true to a typical mother character who is possessive about her son and wants him to settle down well! But with a son like Mohan she shud have adapted to him and his ways slowly or at least approached him differently! But she was completely bound to her own ways and knowing about her son, still trying her ways thru him! The worst part is she behaving so rude to Megha! But I cud see only her helplessness and showing her power to the weaker ones! 😆
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

be right back in a while, hope you both will be here then

pal, yes, even i got annoyed with mirchi when she hounded mohan at rashmi's engagement, but not in this episode, it was fine for me uptill this episode  , thankfully ðŸ˜†

brb!
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Poo ðŸ¤—

I just cant stand Nanhi tears..feel like killing Indumati..😡

Insecure woman..everytime she is worried about what others are thinking..Rash-me kya sochegi, tere papa ko kya jawaab doongi? ? Hell, you confused woman..first answer yourself and get a respect..then think abt answering..one who is not bothered to see or talk to his son when he is almost near to death, one who was not bothered to give a second thought before leaving this guy will be really thinking abt ongoings in his life ..
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Pooja ðŸ¤—

Ek baat bataao, sab fans log MM ko nachwaane pe kyun lage hain award function mein..usse kya mil jaata hai ..kam se kam bechaare Kunal pe reham kar dein log..wo bechaara comfortable hi nahin hai ..kabhi young days mein kiya tha LRL ke liye..mane video dekha hai..😆 AS can still dance a bit..she too is not a dancer..upar se award 3rd dec ko hai..ye dono khud hi mumbai se gaayab hain..dance karne kab aayenge ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Pals! The way Indu yelled @ Nanni! I really really felt very bad! Actually I cudn't see her huge face in such a close-up! Sure during the shooting Nanni wud have ran away in fear! 😡
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poo meri help karegi mujhe na kuch hindi dubbed movie ke youtube link chahiye de sakti hai.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lo ji hum bhi aa gaye ðŸ˜³

I loved the saree gifting episode as well ðŸ˜³...the way Rashmi makes Mohan come to the shop and Mohan's concern for Megha......and then Mohan gifts her a saree ðŸ˜³...

Indu happy at meeting Rashmi again ðŸ˜²...yeh kaisi maa hai?

Then Indu has the heart to shout at Nanhi!! ðŸ˜¡...I really wanted Guru to let Mohan know about her behaviour with Nanhi but that never happend!! These are some places which could have been done better...Mohan never got to know about Indu's behaviour with Nanhi and Megha...till it was too late.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dm pata nahi but ye isha ki demand hai or sab use support kar rahe hai.