MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 44

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Fari indu to mera monu mera monu karke mohan ki zindagi apne hisab se chalana chahti thi.

exactly puja, aisi mothers buhat kam hee hoti hain iss duniya mein, itni selfish aur apne betey ke pyar mein itni andhi ke betey ki khushiyon ko kuchalte huey bas apni marzi karti rehti hain

hated her from start to finish !!!

excepting that time when she gave testimony which proved riddhima mental

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

don't even speak of indul, literally i thought i do know the worst kind of mothers having a one and only son but indu, indu sure beat all to come first in that category...have never known such a specimen of mother...

so selfish and blinded by her gruesome and stubborn presumption in the name of "motherly love" Dead

Actually I find her very strange behaving this way even after her son had walked out of his father for some reasons! And never she is worried that he can do that on her as well! D'oh

-Fari-

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Poo maine jannat resort wale episode se nbt dekhna shuru kiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-Senpoo

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Halo dearies Hug

Koi patthar se na maare mummy ke Monu ko
Husn haazir hai mohabbat ki band bajaane ko..Wink

-Fari-Senpoo

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
main 5 min me aai

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Originally posted by Fari-

don't even speak of indul, literally i thought i do know the worst kind of mothers having a one and only son but indu, indu sure beat all to come first in that category...have never known such a specimen of mother...

so selfish and blinded by her gruesome and stubborn presumption in the name of "motherly love" Dead

Actually I find her very strange behaving this way even after her son had walked out of his father for some reasons! And never she is worried that he can do that on her as well! D'oh

exactly poo, and if you even forget this, leave alone everything, her motto of "my son my love my care my motherly love" didn't once get implemented in a sane fashion or well-justified one

initially her begrudging megha was fine and logical as that would have been any mother's sentiments, irrespective of how good or bad a woman she herself is, but after a certain point, indu's extent of blind love and over-possessiveness or selfish protectiveness of mohan became really annoying and nauseating!

i hated this character guts!!

pc_palsSenpoo

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Gaaobwaalon, kahan gaye sab ke sab Confused
Main aayee aur bahaar chali gayee Cry Cry

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Halo dearies Hug

Koi patthar se na maare mummy ke Monu ko
Husn haazir hai mohabbat ki band bajaane ko..Wink

hey pal Hug

husn hazir hai mohabbat ki band bajane ko? LOL  ye kis pe fit hua? LOL

pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.