Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 44

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
well madhubala would win most awards because it has most fans      and ballika vaadhu because it has most trps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-pc_palsSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Recall 84&85 (Page 28)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Bechara kunal ab fans ki hisab se show ko haa ya naa bole. Totaly indu type fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari--RadhaMohan-

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

well  i say we would win  2-3   with one award for kkk

I'm not worried about any awards but I wud like to see MM winning the jodi award! They stand as a perfect example for a beautiful pair! This should start a new trend and get out of this nonsense jodi ideas they have in the TV industry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Fari-pc_pals

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

the funny part is that nbt has nominations in all top categories but sasural bimar ka has very few

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Originally posted by Senpoo

When Mohan is all excited to receive phone call from wifey! Wink, all his excitement died out on knowing Megha's on role for getting him back to Rashmi! D'oh
And there she did it - hurting him by saying "I am nothing more than a friend to you!" Ouch
And he says "You say that you are a friend but don't know what I wish!"
Megha asks "What do you wish?"

Mohan say it boy!
And now Megha's gyan on truth and it not having any expiry date! D'oh

LOL  LOL  megha did really have bucket loads of potential to go into the profession of teaching, she always advised mohan from the place of a grand mother, and that expiry date dialogue was really , erm, very abstract and creative LOL

mohan was so so so cute in that scene when he saw megha's name flashing on his phone, and told guru that "megha is among the two entities who have the right to scold him" Embarrassed  lovely lovely!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanSenpoopc_pals-RadhaMohan-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

senpoo they wont win that award  the madhubala and rk would win it

-Fari-pc_pals

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

ami , ahem ahem!! i don't believe that i see you joking about the R-thing which you were telling me not to do last night LOL  naughty girl!! LOL  

Booo Ami!!! Lo and behold, Ami's wishes answered, R's entry in NBT2 as the owner of a butter knife shop in juna mohalla LOL  Boo Booo Ami Shocked LOL

leap main hum aur kya umeed rakh sakte hai..
and Amar to baki rah gaya..Amar should join NBT2Big smile riddhima Amar..Reshmi bhi aa jaayegi..and manav bhiBig smile ab ye hi sab to dekh na padegaBig smile MM sahayd hi dekh ne ko mileApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
that  bored guy is nominated in jaanbaa category lol what heroic things has he done

-Fari-pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.